THERE WAS A FUCKING PLANE

THERE WAS A FUCKING PLANE
HOW HARD IS IT TO GET

That exactly what a jewish shill would say!

Trump warned us about 7/11!

-not the same structure.
-not an airliner crashing in it.

16 years later and you still can't tell they all fell due to controlled demolition, all in their own footprints.

Even with the video testimony of the owner of the building, who bought them for $15 million and gained $7 billion in insurance, not to mention not having to remediate the asbestos problem in both, saying "pull it" to Building 7, and they pulled it, and we all watched the building fall.

"Pull it" is used by demolition experts.

It's either bait or op fucked up because the top photo is supposed to be building 7 which collapsed due to a minor fire according to the official nist report, not the trade towers.

whole building in flames
doesnt go down

plane hits building
not all of it is burning
goes down

nothing hits building
doesn't go down

plane hits building
goes down

>-not the same structure.
true, wtc should actually have the better structure
yet, a shitty building seems to be way more stable
>-not an airliner crashing in it.
true, and yet, not all of the wtc was in flames but a shitty building managed to get in flames up because of a retarded who forgot to not smoke in bad.

Do a before and after of both

you have an image from the building

>"Pull it" is used by demolition experts.

The kike that owned the building was not a demolition expert, why would he be using demolition slang?

Is it not a much more reasonable explanation that by "pull it" he meant "we were forced to pull the firefighters from the building?"

I Will Never forget 9/10
greatest day of my life

Ah shit, I'm on mobile right now. Thanks for the effort though. I just thought that comparing it to the towers which a plane hit was a poor comparison, were as building 7 collapsed due to fire alone. My thought was show them both on fire (before) then show the aftermath of both (after), for a better comparison, and wouldn't open up such an obvious logical fallacy which invites arguing.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

It's almost as though he knew what he was talking about, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're braindead if you think they weren't detonated desu

Let's humor the leaf.

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

So, in your world, taking firemen out of a building causes buildings to collapse.

Really makes you think
(it was the Jews)

Those towers were designed to take a plane hit and the reason for collapse cited by NIST was the fires.