What's to explain for Jews being the highest-IQ individuals in the world

What's to explain for Jews being the highest-IQ individuals in the world

If chinks are so smart why are they so stupid?

Biggest liars

they defined IQ and came up with the test?

>They learn another language (Hebrew)
>They are forced to learn to read and write at a young age (All for the Tanakh reading and study)
>They tend to study complex careers (Medicine, business, chemistry, to name a few)
>They tend to learn and apply more values and discipline to themselves (found in the Tanakh)

Niggers don´t tend to do any of those reasons, that´s why they are subhuman

Sources:
>I´m a kike

Jews are Master Race, muh aryanism just a meme.

We are the chosen race dumb goy of course we would be the smartest

because they control us DD:

jews printing false information through jewish doctors and publishers? duh. sage. you all really don't understand how subhuman and pathetic you all are?

Bump

OP is a kike.

of course, youve got to be smart to control the majority of the world

thats why they must be stopped

ethiopia has 62 iq

It's a jew test made by jews? Why oh why do you think they score the highest. Another one of their schemes to makes us feel inferior and make tensions in the world. I thought you would have learned by now.

So says the jew test.

>Ethiopian Jew: 65 IQ

No wonder we used to sterilized them. Fucking niggers.

Eugenics, mostly. Evil for the goy, but practiced by the jew for centuries. I have no doubt they're among the brightest races on the planet on average. But, as is common with all things jewish, they use these numbers to lie. Since we know intelligence is measured on a bell curve, I'd be extremely interested in knowing the absolute values of say 120+ iq goy vs 120+ jews. Also, disregard chink numbers, they're notorious cheats.

So invest in proper education for them. Even your own politicians have owned up to not doing enough for them. There IQ will be close to meaningless in a few generations and they'll be as assimilated as possible. Our blacks here are on a whole different level it seems. See Chicago, Detroit. Yours don't seem to behave like them.

This

>Chile more white than us.

Kek, even Chilebros know this is false.

You are all blind to their multi layer tricks. They have spent the last 10,000 years continually fucking shit up and pushing civilizations to near breaking solely to get a violent reaction out of them.

The ensuing slavery or Holocaust or civil war they cause purposefully, whether it's in Babylon Egypt Germany and soon the US, they cause it to happen. The pressures of culture war force evolution. Only the most cunning most conniving most snarky and evil Jews survive. Repeat every few generations and the weak and stupid die and those who love become more powerful both intellectually and monetarily through consolidation of wealth

>lowest 39
wad ta huggg :-DDD

Better IQ
Better Economy

Deal with it negro ql

Imagine average IQ of Italy if they kicked out all those south """Italian"""" subhumans.

Because the test groups setting Jews high are only consisted of small test groupof specific ethnicity

>implying jew test that puts jews at the top and is somehow perfectly correlated with wealth and development of the countries in question except for (((them))) is to be trusted

The only thing redpilled about this map is that it shows that whites naturally succeed at anything no matter where you put them, that minorities living in white countries become smarter, and that even among jews whites are the smartest. WHITE Jews are now smarter on average because to even be a white jew means that your lineage is pure. Look at any white German, Italian or American family, i mean 100% white skin members, and you will see averages for each family are between 102 and 110. The tainted bloodlines average lower, whereas for jews this is almost never the case, only whites have done sustained racemixing. On the other hand, it has kept us phisically strong by removing inbreeding, kikes are mostly decaying corpses.

Because Jews are descendant from the best of their people, also they didn't have nation, nation requires lower class, less intelligent people, Jews were leaches of other nation so they didn't require that. also they were discriminated and banned from many jobs, so Jews who were smart enough to do finances survived. Jews also descend from only a few people.

In a nutshell

Someone please post the Italy map with all the Northern companies like Ferrari, Lambo, Benelli, Moto Guzzi etc.

I fuckin lol'd the first time I tried to find a south Italy company that has actual quality engineering, they don't fucking exist. Northern Italy is GOAT

Because IQ doesn't plainly test intelligence and if you don't have the most regular education you can't compete with someone who
(Studies everyday due to overwhelming competition) or has (enough money to focus on school plus a school)

The white IQ was the black IQ fifty years ago. The Chinese IQ after the revolution would have been interesting to see.

The argument isnt purely "dey poor"

There are a number of variables.

Wokring in banks for 1000 years does that

Because the bumb ones were easier to catch.

Thousands of goy slaves.

Jews got genocided because whitey was jelly. Same as with the recent upsurge in anti-semitism