Libfags spend 30 years shilling for solar panels

>libfags spend 30 years shilling for solar panels
>today they fucking hate them
Okay, what's the "energy of tomorrow" now?

Other urls found in this thread:

energyfromthorium.com/lftr-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait, I thought they still have a hard on for panels, what happened?

somali semen

Trump said they're a good idea. I wish I were joking.

Trump proposed putting them on The Wall so now the left is full "Wtf we hate solar panels now"

Examples of solar panel hate?

The madman.

they're not a bad idea but they are absurdly expensive and only last like 20 years. solar panels really only make sense on shit like boats and RVs.

Trump just proposed using the upcoming border wall as a massive solar array to supply electricity to the US, since it's already near the equator, facing south and taking up a large amount of space

Meaning that support of solar panels is now racist and should be banned.

what why
solar power niggers have brilliant idea to put their shit on bike roads, but wall is a no no?

Thorium

>absurdly expensive
The price per watt has been dropping continuously for decades

Thorium. We need to use liberal contrarianism to get a LFTR powered wall. We get them to push that Tump is too racist to put real clean energy on the wall.
>It doesn't use Uranium so it's clean and safe and Trump can't use it to make depleted Uranium bullets to kill poor brown babies half was around the world.
>It would screw all of his rural retarded coal miners out of jobs so he won't do it.
We can use their spite and stupidity to start the actual discussion on thorium.

energyfromthorium.com/lftr-overview/

I heard something about geothermal drilling somewhere in Greenland. Basically water is poured down a borehole to the bottom of a bigger silo where the temperature boils the water to vapour to drive a turbine. If anyone knows more about this, please provide a source as I can not remember where I saw this. This seems like the most legit way of harnessing the earth's power with pretty basic mechanism why haven't ((they)) realised this yet I wonder...

Windmills kill birds. That's probably the next green project for left-on-left hate

>solar power niggers

That is how their skin got all black and crispy, but I think they still need food and oxygen and sheeeit

Can we drop this solar wall meme?
The mexicans will just steal the solar panels.

yes, please provide examples, because i have some doubts. otherwise this is absolutely hilarious. really hopeful you can dig something up for us, OP

>Okay, what's the "energy of tomorrow" now?
Cuck power they will harness the friction produced by the black man fucking their wives

what if they threw a mad rock at it

>libfags constantly change their "beliefs" to keep people in a perpetual state of confusion

>Okay, what's the "energy of tomorrow" now?

Hydro power using liberal tears

Just build the panels behind the wall?

This is actually hilarious. The funny thing is that if he does it right I bet it could actually work. Of course it wouldn't pay for itself like he says, but it would probably still produce a lot of energy even though it's weak ass solar panels. Everytime I'm about to just ditch Trump, he pulls some crazy plan out of his ass that reminds me that he was supposed to be a joke anyways.

If you mean on the wall, then that doesnt seem like effective positioning.
If you mean on the ground next to the wall, it would make more sense to make a cluster of them in the nevada desert instead of a fuck huge string of them arross the whole damn country. THe longer a wire is the more of a voltage drop youw ill have. Unless he plans on feeding a couple panels into each states power grid (literal drop in the bucket and wont make an impact) then this idea wont work.

Total lies. Liberals are way more in favor of renewable energy than they ever have been before.

OP is probably a teenager or non-white who thinks he is making a super cool point about the bad bad liberals but actually he's just making up stupid bullshit.

Hey OP please end your life immediately.