Why do you guys hate to see minorities or muslims or refugees in your country ?

Why do you guys hate to see minorities or muslims or refugees in your country ?
(I don't)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They smell and don't assimilate.

Same reason I'd hate to see an ant on my kitchen floor: it's ugly, it shouldn't be there, and it will cause me problems.

It's more of a preference for not wanting to see your society degraded beyond belief but I believe that if they are kept in their place they should be allowed to subsist on shit and rats.

It really depends on the person

Because they mostly want free shit without doing anything for it and complain about our cultere and that they don't want to adapt to our culture

In 50 years, your grandchildren won't be seeing minorities in their country because it won't be their country anymore.

They're ugly subhumans and not of my kin.

But then , why do you guys care so much about the whiteness of a country ?

And do you ever look at yourself and your contributes to society ? Or do you just think that if a white person made something , it's your invention?

>is fag
>master of cock-fu
>they'll throw me off high buildings
>I can't fly

This isn't hard stuff to understand, try harder next time.

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-100.html

>The Hispanic population (including all races) grew by 2.0 percent to 57.5 million.
>The Asian population grew by 3.0 percent to 21.4 million.
>The Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population grew by 2.1 percent to 1.5 million.
>The American Indian and Alaska Native population grew by 1.4 percent to 6.7 million.
>The black or African-American population grew by 1.2 percent to 46.8 million.
>The white population grew by 0.5 percent to 256.0 million.
>Those who identified as being of two or more races grew by 3.0 percent to 8.5 million.
The non-Hispanic white alone population grew by 5,000 people, remaining at 198.0 million.

Neem een bus, tijdens uren waarop mensen werken, dan begrijp je het wel

Because their existence is offensive. Brown shit needs to go back to the third world or pushed into a giant meat grinder.

I'm racist and xenophobic

overal somaliers

How's the abo extermination going

This has been 2 years.

>keep my CoL down to be able to do shit
>live in passably white apartments, clean, close to work, nice enough to get pussy
>had a gas cap stolen by a kid as part of his stupidity, parents bring him to my door to replace it
>in a 6 month span we get a rush of Somalis
>we have the first rape, first murder, and dozens of assaults within a year
>renewed because the price was still alright
>nog dealers swarm in to sell them cheap crank to keep working
>tfw 8 months from lease end and woke up this morning to cars police taped because they gangraped then killed a white woman who was my favorite neighbor

Only reason I don't break the lease is because I go to my balcony and blast off a few rounds from a pump action every holiday. Seems to keep the apes in check, they cast their eyes down and call me sir while they hassle all of the college students and poor libs who have moved in to provide 'outreach' now that it's 65% minority.

Your delicious trips give you no right to speak friggity nederlandse

If they stopped at like 1-2% I would be ok with it, but whites are being displaced and will be outnumbered within a few generations.

white Americans are going extinct

not an argument moron. there is a difference between being a useless eater and being a murderous nigger. learn it of kill yourself.

Most Muslims are violent and refugees take up jobs

I dont care about our whiteness, I DO care about a productive society
Most of the Muslims cumming here don't fit in and don't contribute anything, so I have a problem with them

>don't work
>don't assimilate
>want free money
>causes trouble
GTFO
>works
>doesn't rely on welfare
>learns language, culture, likes it
Can stay.

Because I hate them. Stupid question.

Because most of them are dirty criminal scum that support terrorism and violently attack anybody who they don't like. The media only shows you a select few refugees so they can convince you they're good. When in reality, they're causing more harm than good.

Shitty situation, but excellent post.

Yeah. It's a poor neighborhood, but has a lot of food pantries, some free courses for teaching skills, etc. Now when it was a poor white neighborhood these niceties didn't exist, and would have been used. Now they exist to save the refugees, but none of them use it.

Imagine... using what we know about evolution and human migration... What do you see being the typical human in like a million years? What colour skin do they have?

A lot of them are self-rightious leaches who harbour great distain towards western values.

My bike got stolen last week

Because they take jobs that belong to my fellow citizens and bring their sorry personal problems along with them.

My sister in law is a bleeding heart. We had this discussion and she thought it would cut any ice with me if I knew that many of them would die if they didn't leave their country of origin.

I told her that I didn't care if they did. I pass homeless people every day on my way to work, some of them are little kids, and I literally kick them out of my way if any of them get too close to me. I've seen a couple of them dead in an alleyway. It didn't bother me, I didn't care. And these are fellow US citizens, so why in the hell would she think that I would give a damn if some foreigner trash died? I have a family and THOSE are the ones I care about, not some stranger who made shitty life choices.

Life's hard. Wear a helmet.

It's like history doesn't teach you stupid shithead libtards anything.

Hell, the entire rapefugee buttfuck is an exact copy of the Mariel boatlift - thousands of brown """people""" invade and turn the place into the crime capital of the US.

Fast forward 20 years and it's the same fucking brown shit.

I wish there were special reservations for libtards where the rapefugees could be sent. What a tolerant society free of hate that would be, huh?

Low skilled people are worried about losing the job.

/thread

>(I don't)
Kill yourself cuck

/thread but tbqh they also rape our women and children and run us over with trucks and commit unholy jihad against the West, undermining our institutions and bringing about the second coming of nuclear winter

>1st generation taked low skilled/poor jobs, gets massive subsidies so they perform as 2 ranks higher economically
>next generation receives massive subsidies plus scholarships, offers, and diversity hiring taking semi-skilled and skilled labor

And this is how we sell ourselves out.

Because they reduce job opportunities for the natives (you and me). I'm sure you will argue that they don't threaten the natives because the immigrants do low-level jobs that the natives don't want to do. What Europeans don't understand yet, because they are on their first wave of migration, is that immigrant's children don't do the low-level jobs. Here in America we are about 4%-8% Asian, but their children are becoming doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. something like 30% -40% of all new doctors are Asian, and the system is so impacted that even very good students can't become doctors. Mexicans, Asians, arabs, etc. flood the universities and snap up a lot of spots. I guarantee you will change your opinion when arabs and others integrate and become maybe 30% of your country. You, your kids, your friends, etc will really feel the pinch

Because it reminds of what's happening.

The (((Kalergi plan))) to wipe out the white race and remove people's sense of nationalism and Patriotism so they will never have the power to stand against the financial government of the world.

Hitler and Oswald Mosley were the only 2 men that could've saved this world.