pinterest.com/pin/167266573636410099/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burn the coal pay the toll

Swim in the sea, the shark goes reee.

>mother of 3 niglettes
Based shark.

they find coalburners tasty

Yep.

Mudshark gets nipped by a real shark. Karma is a real bitch.

>Mudshark gets sharked

Was it a great white?

>be shark
>prefer white meat like most people
>take nibble
>get caught
I DINCHEW NUFFIN!

Strong smell of fried chicken got poor sharj confused.

Anyway for the dindu's sake I hope she left handed.

wh...why is he smiling?

>mudshark gets btfo by real shark

Her husband is looking at her with that "This is why black people don't swim in the ocean" expression.

With all the fucking HAPPENING threads, I am surprised there has not been a Shark Attack tracker treat.

Globally, Shark attacks have been on a rise as food source depletion has caused sharks to move further inland.

shark did nothing wrong

amputee fetish

I bet this is because they're mad about how Trump said he didn't like sharks on Twitter.

keked and /thread

>I DINCHEW NUFFIN!
kek

One less arm she can use to defend herself while being beaten by him

He was going to give her two black eyes and chop her arm off before leaving her with 3 niglettes that same day but the shark got her first.

Humanity really is sort of a virus when they don't get their collective shit together.

Mudshark attacked by mudshark

bahahabhbhhahahahbhahhaa

dumb nigger lover!

are sharks /ourguys/?

Why does he look so happy???

>Globally, Shark attacks have been on a rise as food source depletion has caused sharks to move further inland
Go fuck yourself. There more people in the water than ever before and drunker than ever before. They don't have a dwindling food supply. Green propaganda bull shit.

>Trump did this

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

and Orcas are now shaking down fishing boats to steal their catch in Alaska.

>take wife to swimming pool
>bring machete
>wife lose arm to shark attack
>yfw she taste like chicken

FPBP

So are they chasing them on land?

So... not sea sharks?

>nature discourages from racemixing
>has its own agents to carry out the punishment

You need to kill yourself right now for this shit you right clever bastard.

Shark thought she was filled with chocolate

That shark didn't finish the fucking job!

This is why never swim in the ocean.

So she lost her hand she use to hack him off with and he's happy because he thinks they can get a flesh light attached into her arm like Samus' tube hand

Motherfucker

I live in the shark bite capital of the world, I hear this shit every day. Fuck the ocean. Also, they dindu nuffin, they just confused.

i lost my arm inna dream last night, for some reason i was indiana jones'n it and a stone slab door slammed shut in front of me, took my arm right off and i was stuck inside the collapsing temple as shortround escaped ahead with my grill

i love how the nigger looks at the woman like he just discovered that one armed white cunts getting blacked was his fetish all along

nice one user

Because that's his fetish.

Temple of cucked

More like mudshark attack
amirite?

Because insurance will pay big money so he doesn't need to work anymore

and sharks are ourguys

youtu.be/SAAVIY4DIWo

Based Short Round

Mother of three?
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Sing it wid me now.

>Globally, Shark attacks have been on a rise as food source depletion has caused sharks to move further inland.

This is not true.

Every few years the media gets gypd about shark attacks and we have "the summer of the shark!!!!!"

Numbers of attacks stay pretty constant, adjusted for population growth using the ocean and better reporting in some areas.

Ahark attack is seldom motivated by feeding behavior, is almost always territorial aggression, other than Great Whites doing exploratory biting because they just bite every fucking thing to see what it is, and maybe Tigers who just eat every fucking thing.

You need to calm down, my man. People can't handle this much perfection.

The shark didn't eat the nigger cuz he looked like whale shit.

Well, it's well known that Sharks develop hunting patterns based on readily available prey, so my hope is that there is an increase in shark attacks with how many fucking roaches are trying to sail across the Mediterranean.

Humanity is fucking disgusting. We were never meant to number in the billions. For what purpose, so our DNA can continue to spread, out of control and past what the natural environment can sustain?

We've reached a point where not even nuclear weapons can eradicate a large enough portion of the population. In 1951, there were 2 billion people. In 2017, there are 7 billion people. In 66 more years there will be 27 billion people on the earth.

That is simply fucking nuts. That's forced Sterilization territory. We need to start having those conversations now. Offer a $5,000 cash pay out to be sterilized, as of next near, with a bonus of $2k for every year below 30. Want the government to pay for your college, sterilize yourself at 18, $29k to spend on college. You could even get companies to match it or some shit..

#fishofpeace

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Not true
>except this kind of shark
>and also this one
Ok m8 so what you're saying is that it's true.

>gypd

hyped.

This was satisfying trips satan user

Was going to post this.

THE FISH OF PEACE

Trips have to be at the end of the post # to count. That's how it works lad.

Pretty sure what's going to happen first is we eventually lose our ability to feed Africa and the fallout makes the current migrant crisis look like child's play.

Shark could tell she hadn't paid the toll yet. Thank you my flinny friend.

kek

Fuck

He's into women getting hurt, third-world mentality.

>move further inland

>Sterilization
I'm all for it if it'll be done on the inferior races

>swim in sharks natural habitat
>get bit

oh jeez wowo

heh heh nice one

God wants to rid this world of nigger cattle and narcissist (((white womem)))

>other than Great Whites doing exploratory biting because they just bite every fucking thing to see what it is, and maybe Tigers who just eat every fucking thing.

Bull sharks are pretty nasty too.

Shut up nigger

You missed the best part

gotta pay the coal toll if you wanna get in this boy's hole

Swim with the fin
Become the dindin

This isn't real?

Kys fucking underage newfag

>Globally, Shark attacks have been on a rise as food source depletion has caused sharks to move further inland.

Sharks have always fed on sandbars and shallows.

bing it and see

Imagine if you were a human and sea animals covered in oil from the oil spills started going to your house.

Fucking stop going into the ocean and blame it on it's inhabitants when you get eaten.

>Imagine if you were a human

Easy there Bloop.

The ocean is our domai-

>anymore

Yep. If she was dating a white Christian, she wouldn't have had the stupid idea to visit the Bahamas. Coal burners should be deported to Africa.

No, I am saying it is not true becuase the numbers are not actually increasing.

I then go on to say that, in any case few shark attacks are motivated by feeding, almost all are cases of territorial aggression. Two largest exceptions to the second statement are Great Whites, which just bite everything out of curiosity, which is not a feeding behavior but is also not territorial aggression, and possibly a number of Tiger Shark attacks which MAY be feedign attempts. because they are indiscriminate eaters of everything. Those few exceptions do not make up anything close to the majority of shark attacks. Only the second is a feeding behavior.

Shark attack numbers are not driven by prey availability, they are driven by numbers of people in the water. The more people in the water, the more people inadvertently do something that triggers territorial aggression and get hit, usually a raking blow with the upper teeth that leaves a wound like a fucking chainsaw and can remove a limb, much more seldom an actual bite being taken out of somebody. Most Great White strikes you se a set of tooth punctures, as they mouth somebody then let go. If he wanted to eat you, he'd have taken out a huge bite of flesh then come around for another

If sharks were trying to prey on people, you would not see all these people with injuries caused by one hit, like the woman in OP story, you'd see people with multiple strikes missing massive amounts of tissue, ot people being totally consumed. They are efficient predators -- if they wanted to eat us, we'd be getting et.

Pic related is what happens when a Great White takes a bite out of something he wants to eat -- in this case, another Great White that had been captured by a fisherman and was vulnerable..

Link is what happens when he mouths and releases a person. Bloody, and a dangerous wound because he's a big bastard with sharp teeth -- but not the same sort of wound at all.

pinterest.com/pin/167266573636410099/

She wanted a mudshark, she got a mudshark.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>Mfw when realising how much chicken the insurance money will buy

He meant closer to shore and got it wrong. Forgive him that, since most everything else he posted is nonsensical.

They are, but most of their strikes seem to be open-mouthed raking with the upper teeth -- classic aggression rather than feeding.

Big-eyed thresher is the most nervous looking shark.