Brit/pol/ - Tabloid readers are terrorists edition

>Boris Johnson struggles in radio interview
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40358825

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13259552
youtube.com/watch?v=f2V8GEiVeak
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/martyn-hetts-mum-says-forgives-13225513
youtube.com/watch?v=npQUK_OJONA
youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI
youtube.com/watch?v=6JeYlBRvUeE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/22/brexit-deal-3-million-eu-citizens-allowed-stay-uk-permanently/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So when has America had a civil war lately due to their

INDEPENDENCE EVENING

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13259552

ROIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FACKIN' ROAD
>select all images with roads

They don't have muslims

whats that van about?

America has always been a multiethnic shithole unlike Britain. Most of their non-whites are niggers and spics, whereas we have a rapidly growing population of terrorists able to attack us at will and therefore more likely to eventually lead to conflict.

Voted yes for Tripfags

the guardian printed this

If there was a civil war tomorrow the state and army would side against natives. There is no way back now. Emigrate or make peace. Country is lost.

Who watching bbc 2?

The flashpoint for us will be far lower than that of the US because we are more densely populated so news travels quicker and retains more of its potency.

No it wasn't. It was a white man's land, hence why the natives were genocided, the Mexicans were obliterated and all immigration was European. Stop buying what the merchant is selling.

So me and the wife are very politically silent on Normie book for obvious reasons. However tomorrow we're going to both post up an "independence day drinks" image. about 70% of the people we knew from school are hard leftists. I honestly can't wait to purge some butt hurt.

Conflict requires two acting parties. The spirit and culture of the British peoples have already been defeated, all that is needed now is the physical defeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2V8GEiVeak

son the army still votes bnp even though it doesn't exist.

>state and army would side against natives.
Good job our army is piss poor and smaller than my dick, which is pretty fucking small.

careful there lad

>check TV guide
Is Hislop shilling for immigration/rapefugees?

This. And even if they didn't, what do you think all the American bases are for?

I know 8 people from my whole unit whop were pro labour. Everyone else just smiles and lets them talk bollocks.

Cheeky fella!

Shilling for the Jews at the moment

Does Sup Forums need a Religion / Theology board??

It's more of a history documentary desu, pretty interesting so far.

Is that a NEET fag's view on the military?
I can tell you now lad. The vast majority of my boys were Tory voters and nothing more.

I am now.

They're soldiers. They'll do as they're told. And if that means shooting on an uprising of citizens, then so be it.

>If there was a civil war tomorrow the state and army would side against natives.

What utter crap

Is it happening?

Not everyone's in the Household Cavalry m8.

I thought you were supposed not to look back in anger because people die all the time and getting wound up about murder is unhelpful and divisive?

>tfw you will never personally impale everyone who works for the graun and dine amongst the stakes like Vlad Tepes

How did you guess?

You guys are so fucked

sauce

Just cuck my shit up

> In a powerful and moving interview, Figen Murray has spoken of her heartache about the loss of her son - but also described how she refuses to hate the man who carried out the atrocity.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/martyn-hetts-mum-says-forgives-13225513

So an atheism board then? Because everytime someone tries to have a serious topic on religion the fedorafags come and ruin it.

Rimmer is 100x the man you'll ever be.

fuck the internet, desensitises everything

A shill.

Will make stupid remarks "well they're just ridiculous aren't they!" against either side - thus not evolving the discussion very far no matter what they're talking about.

You don't spend decades on a topical BBC news show like HIGNFY by having any real opinion.

>Serious topic on religion
>Circlejerk of religious folk who get pissy when a non-believer enters.

CHECKMATE THEISTDICKLOVERS

No.

Sounds a bit like the politics board desu

>You guys are so fucked

Really?

Literally died in jail for not liking jews

m8

>

>Didn't earn enough good boy points before being blown up so mummy doesn't give a fuck you died

A little bird told me.

...or I just guessed. Everyone voted Tory? Either Guards or Cav. If you'd said "All my boys voted Lib Dem or Green" I'd have known you were in the Navy.

Idealogical privilege, even in rape and murder.

I'm not religious and have had many good talks with religious people on here, because I'm actually interested and not there to insult. It's the fedora tipping cunts that turn the lack of belief in to a belief that fucks it all up.

Atheism is like a religion these days anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=npQUK_OJONA

Ever heard of the editing and BBC impartially, maybe look at him outside of hignify to see his real views, which probably are pro refugee. But down do the "not evolving discussion" bullshit when it's on a beeb comedy program where they are hamstrung

I never knew a single Labour voter in the Intelligence Corps, though I suppose that's redundant

Yes.

what are you doin?

Lads-

youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI

You're a nonce.

>Not picking this
youtube.com/watch?v=6JeYlBRvUeE

link to video plz

>DELETE THIS NOOOOOOW

david Lane murdered a Jewish talk show radio host and was jailed for that reason

No Labour voters but at least one homojew who is still sliming around the Int Corps.

feels just about the right temperature

Typical BBC shieet ()

Initials DL?

Top video that lad.

What a fucking state we've gotten ourselves into.

You're a kiddy-fiddling virgin.

No he didn't

He wasn't convicted of murder

>america is jew run shit hole

How the fuck is that even a crime? You ought to change your name to Cucknited Cucks of Cuckmerica.

That was a brilliant video to be honest, even if it was just a scare tactic.

Found a radio times article about it, does sound interesting desu. May have to iPlayer it over the weekend.

AS, I think.

>I'm not religious

Atheists out

lads you heard of the croydon cat killer? If you saw someone hurting your cat/dog what would you do honestly?

>If those soldiers on that boat saw what modern Britain was to become, they wouldn't have gone forty yards up that beach.

Yes sir sorry sir

That whole 'SNP-Labour' thing unironically won them the election

i'm not comfy with all the tripfag banter, we need a wall or something

I ate the whole crumb cake.
I shouldn't have done that.

I'd be in trouble, don't like seeing people be mean to animals one bit let alone mine.

Yeah I have. I would lose it big time.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/22/brexit-deal-3-million-eu-citizens-allowed-stay-uk-permanently/

LE BASED MUMMY MAY

Bit of a contradiction there lad.

Sorry m8, they actually fought for Europe :^)

watching a doc about it and getting me angry desu. i too would be in trouble

Now don't do it again

This is encouraging, at least. The EU citizen thing is ridiculous though.

You only use fingers

Is that a field of wheat

>Poke my nose into Éire/pol/
>It's just a bunch of Americans

You cannot make it up.