This is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg better known as Pewdiepie...

This is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg better known as Pewdiepie. He is a millennial like you however he is part of the 1% as he earns more money than the average millennial.

His job involves him making videos of himself playing video games. He earns his income through Youtube and donations made by his fans.

Most in his generation have student loan debt or trouble holding a job while he is financially stable and also has a girlfriend who he's been dating for many years.

My question to you is; why is a millennial like Felix who is well off uninterested in getting married and having children when money is not an issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because children suck

>He is a millennial like you
I'm gen z faggot
>why is a millennial like Felix who is well off uninterested in getting married and having children when money is not an issue?
because not everyone think they'll be a good father and how the fuck do you know what his interests are?

also kys you reddit spacing kike

Because wealthier people in developed countries tend to have fewer children.

Money is NEVER an issue with having kids since the poorest in our society have the most kids.

Because the world is overpopulated.

Because I am not white,so no more sandniggers or moors in the world

Because he prepared african bull for Marzia and will raise race-mixed Sweden babies in future as his own, with Youtube money.

they are both total faggots and have completely self-absorbed life goals. now look at him and his gf. both aren't really christians either but most likely fedoras. less likely to have kids based alone on that. they like to live in their own bubble and it shows.

Who would want to give up their freedom just to have kids? It's a trap.

When you're rich, you keep your freedom whether you have kids or not

>African + spaghetti
>race mixed

Don't ask us, ask him.
I think you can reach him on youtube.

>I'm gen z faggot
>no comma
>have to be 18 to use site

They plan on purchasing an entire family of 30 from a part of the Congo that has never before the White man. They're gonna live together in the Swiss alps, in a small hillside chalet, where there are no restrictions. you can drop a Poody Pie anywhere you please

>being this retarded

Once off the beaten path, there you are.

his girlfriend is ugly and so is he

fpbp

>He is a millennial like you
I'm 49. Born in 1968.

She is being bred by BG Kumbi

becuase of beta genes

dad wtf r u doing in britain

because his girlfriend is fucking ugly

They're both self-indulged in their own egos. They have everything, but at the same time nothing to show for it.

The white parts aren't.

Because he's not an idiot, remember he lives in Sweden.
He probably can't even look at a woman without finding himself with 10 court requests for alimony and child support.

>My question to you is; why is a millennial like Felix who is well off uninterested in getting married and having children when money is not an issue?
Because it has never been about money. Your dirt-farmer ancestors had 14 kids. What has happened is that the kikes have managed to convince whites that kids are for retarded plebs while simultaneous eroding communities with materialist, individualist memes about having a big house to yourself with all your own shit and families with cultural marxist policies like forcing women into the workforce and subsidizing single motherhood.

he actually lives in Brighton in the UK, italianbro.
he moved a long time ago and was in Italy at first.

How old is Marzia?

He's Swedish.

He lives in the UK and ocassionaly Italy.

>Brown eyes

Maybe he is using her for practice and will have children with a white woman?

Because children are a fucking nightmare, isn't that obvious to you autists? I'd say 1/10 children I meet are actually fucking chill and not completely spoiled retards.

Boomers did it because they were fucking stupid. My parents and most other parents were popping out babies by 25 because biology and it was the social in-thing to do.

Women could have careers and babies, and it was important to prove they could do both because women are fucking idiots like that.

Cue divorce rates skyrocket etc when young parents realize how hard family life is. Men don't like it, women find it stressful, and the kids lack substantive values to adopt.

Most children were probably growing up with little to no supervision since they had no fucking idea how to be a parent or how to have a structured family life.

My Dad consistently just went drinking with mates and was uninvolved in our lives until my brother was old enough to get into sports, then when he quit sports my Dad went right back to drinking.

I was basically lucky that I had friends to hang out with all the time who were a really good influence on my life. My brother was not so lucky and went down a pretty bad path. To my parents though, despite police telling them he was basically constantly being watched and would likely end up in court soon, they saw it as just "regular stuff" for young guys. They stopped that shit when the house got searched.

Intelligent middle-class people wait and do children at the right time.

The problem has always been vermin and rats breed quicker than stallions and mares. If your goal is solely to produce children regardless of anything else, you've already fucked up anons.

Being a photographer.

Was worried that pewdiepie was simply nu/pol/ but he seems to know a lot more than what he lets on.

He probably isn't having kids because his gf doesn't want them. He might not feel 'ready' either.

Only by shitskins, which christcucks have been breeding since just before the 19th century.

>gen z
Get our child ass out of here this website is for millenials only

I've always thought he's too good for her. Her face is really crooked. He can do way, way better.

IMPREGNATE MARJAH PEWDS

WE NEED TO SAVE EUROPA

Toppest cuck.

because he's a beta male. when will betas learn?

Is bj /our guy/?

>blue eyes meme
Well I guess most white people aren't white people

Because the man simply doesn't need it. Millennials seems to think that this is who they can be so they try to emulate without the same effect. Even if he doesn't have the talent anymore, he's got the fanbase, and therefore the money.

He's also an Aryan wet dream, that might have something to do with it.

Hes a homosexual

Because his GF is a huge cunt with an IQ of 80.

>tl:dr

If you want a Darwin Awards for removing yourself from the gene pool just kill yourself like the others conestant instead of writing walls with reddit spacing.

Reddit spacing is Greek to me: the only thing I can understand about it is that you're failing at everything and should off yourself before you procreate.

Looks that way.

Are you fucking retarded?

Are you his diary or how the fuck do you know what he wants or not?

GenZ started in 1998 so the oldest GenZ is old enough for Sup Forums

Money is only an issue with kids if you have money.

If you have no money kids become an asset. They can earn you money. In third world countries they are free labor. In first word country they are extra gibs.

You really think pewdiepie falls into the 1%? The REAL 1% has funds you couldn't even fathom, goy.

Is that you Kumbi?
youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM

>My question to you is; why is a millennial like Felix who is well off uninterested in getting married and having children when money is not an issue?
Ask him, I'm not a fucking psychologist and I don't know the guy

That's the 0.1%

I think you're in the 1% in America if you make $250k+

poor people made stupid decisions
stupid people breed the most

>case closed