NPR hosts new Gangster Rap album threatening to kill whites!

NPR is hosting a new gangster rap album from MC Eiht. The very first song is talking about threatening to kill white people.

npr.org/2017/06/22/533102472/first-listen-mc-eiht-which-way-iz-west
1:30 mark

"My 40 cal extended clip make you levitate, my trigger finger muscle strong nigga, i dont hesitate, you white people better let us be"

Tweet NPR and shame them for being racists and promoting hate. The whole album is kill a nigga, shoot a nigga. How can they be mad at Bill Maher and support black lives?

archive.is/i78DD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3TDxXXpDhA
twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/878002238387564544
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDBFpOHBE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TRUMP SHOULD TAKE THEIR FEDERAL FUNDING. GET THE MESSAGE OUT

It's pretty hack. They're bringing that "house of pain"sound into their mix. Predictable lyrics to be sure. Rhyming nigga with nigga my nigga

yes weak rhymes.
tweet npr. get this trending. bill maher says nigga they go crazy. npr promotes a gangsster rap album every song is kill niggas die niggas. shoot niggas. nigggggggggggga. where is the outrage?

twatted

I will never be afraid of a man in one of those gay tank tops. Black, white, or any other. He could be holding a RPG, and my first thought would be....

>look at this faggot.

lol he gay

>NPR
Always a good way to find out if someone is a cuck faggot, they'll tell you that they listen to NPR.

yes, i met a girl online and she said she listened to npr. bye bitch

Hahahaha look at his tanktop!!!

WE WUZ LYRICAL N SHEEIT

Awww, poor babby thinks he's entitled to not let the jigaboos be.
Actions have consequences, cuck.

>you white people better let us be
We do but then you guys start chimping out about not getting welfare

I was just as confused as you probably are
But you grow and you learn, travel and fuck up
One too many man you know get cut up
One too many man that could’ve been doctors
End up spending their whole life boxed up
You learn, if you study
Its all set out just to make them money
No cover, it’s all about getting poor people to fight with one another
So its logical that us killing our brothers, dissing our mothers
Is right in line with the dominant philosophy of our time
But time is a cycle, not a line
Comes back around you regain your mind
You be ready for the energy I channel in my rhymes
Remedy the pedigree, the jeopardy of mine
When the world’s this fucked up, lethargy’s a crime
We can all fight with our brothers over crumbs
Far harder to fight the one who makes guns
We can all talk shit and get two dollars
Far harder to be the one who seeks knowledge
If we understood economics
We’d know money’s nothin’
Think nothing of it
Money is a means to get wealth, not the wealth itself

Wtf is NPR?

National Public Radio. A publically-funded radio station created in the way-back-then to deliver news and all-ages radio shows and material for the general public.

Now? It's a shadow of it's former self staffed and supervised by people with ties to previous administrations used as a propaganda tool to deliver "totally not biased" news and media to the general public.

national public radio. they get some federal funding. they are extremely left and hate whites. they are the black lives matter crowd. yet, the hosts albums that promote murdering niggas. bill maher is evil. KILL NIGGAS. DIE NIGGAS. WE WOKE. BLM

Jewish propaganda

He was pretty terrible even back in the late 80s.

>MC eight

Wasn't this nigga in Menace 2 Society? Like 30 years ago. He is still rapping? Like oldies or classic rap.

Liberal dogshit

yea i checked it for dj premier. i expected some kill nigga kill shit. but the very first song is threatening to kill whites and hosted on NPR. can you imagine if CMT hosted an album that said you niggers better watch yo step cuz my shotgun go off and my boys is ready! PUBLIC OUTRAGE FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA. OBAMA AND HOLDER CALL A CHIMPOUT CONFERENCE. al sharpton bout to do the jiggaboo shakedown

x

what else is he going to do? get a job as a lawyer

>you white people better let us be"
Start by stopping transfer payments from whites to negroes. (The Jews can still pay).

welfare is whites paying blacks to kill them. single moms raising thug super predators that prey on whites and call them racist while doing it.

black people are retarded

the author of the npr article of the album is black. i quote:

On Which Way Iz West, the plot is driven, in part, by his own survival as an OG. The sinister sneer that defined Eiht's voice once upon a rhyme has aged into a throaty groan, the better to hear his world-weary observations. On standout track "Last Ones Left," he reunites with Compton's Most Wanted cronies Chill and Boom Bam for an ill eulogy: "And rest in peace to the dearly departed / shots rang through, my homeboys caught it (damn) / That's why I stick to the format / it's killers right here cuz, you know where the war's at."

The hood ain't the only thing bound to take him under. Album closer "You Nia'z" finds Eiht lamenting how the game has changed since the era when emcees paid the cost to be the boss: "And these Internet sites, with their forums and fights / another day, another new n**** that they like."

youtube.com/watch?v=d3TDxXXpDhA

I thought dj quick buried this guy on "dollaz + sense". I'm surprised this bum is still around.

Sure would be a shame if a stray bullet or 10 found their way into those niggers

the guy is like 50 years old. you can bet he lives in a white area. it's all hollywood. dumb niggers in the urban areas believe it. jews smile

I don't care. He is encouraging hate crimes and encouraging people to shoot us just because of the color of our skin.
Rabid nigger needs put down.

This. I haven't even thought about this nigger since 1993.

americna renaissance picked it up. hope it gets some traction.

twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/878002238387564544

Race war will start soon , can't wait to see some jiggers hanging again

terry, is that you?

>you white people better let us be
Is he unaware that this is what just about every white person wants? We don't want to be around them, we want them gone or if they have to stay here just away from us.

race war has already started against whites. whites are what 100x more likely to be attacked by a black than the reverse?

read the comments on youtube for the philando castille acquital. all blacks are talking about is killing whites and race war shit. and a beaner shot castille. but it's white supremacy. trump won't handicap the police's hands like obama and holder.

nogs better be careful

>people actually think NPR and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting aren't politicized to fuck

CIA NIGGER

>where is the outrage?
There won't be any outrage
The rap song is just propaganda

Also if whites complain about this, blacks can simply play some Johnny rebel song as evidence we made songs violent against niggers so therefore it's okay for them to do it..

Indeed. I'd love to get into a gunfight with this jabroni. I bet he shoots with one hand and it's sideways, like a fucking idiot.

Yes, keep poking the lion, see what happens.

i'm complaining that NPR is the black lives matter fuck bill maher for saying the nword site. How can they claim that black lives matter when they promote kill niggas, shoot niggas. Plus they were so upset over bill maher saying nigga.

NIggers will always hate whites. We don't care. What we care about is our federal tax dollars being used to threaten us.

Either you stand up now or let the niggers and jews keep shitting on you.

But, is it you Terry?

mc eiht is a straight busta.

My god is a just god. You CIA NIGGER. Go play minecraft. you nigger.

I find it sad, when people are using violence and hate speech to harass non-racist whites. I swear, even being a Mexican I hate anyone who thinks "they're being oppressed by whites". They're no better than the KKK.

Glad Trump is working on eliminating their public funding. If they want to be liberal mouthpieces, they need to be supported with liberal donations.

No, you are not....... TempleOS has no Ethernet

Not in the mood for larping, if you are terry dont let the cia niggers or the youjewd kikes keep you down.

Also stop fucking with your camera while youre diving, a dumb bitch is going to pull out infront of you and cause a crash

>"k-keep poking the l-lion a-and see what happens!!"
lol what u gonna do? cry on Sup Forums? or are you gonna post some kool nazi images from nearly 100 years ago?? tell me :Dddd

the cop who shot philando was a beaner. zimmerman a beaner. blacks love to call hispanics poc's until they can call them white to blame white people.

yanez told philando dont reach for it. this nog dont speaky no english?

He mains ubuntu and has admitted he visits Sup Forums

God said no ethernet.

>Develops his own OS
>Not able to make it good looking or even remotely useful

LMAO!

lets see what you can do nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDBFpOHBE4

We were first

Race war when?

Post the original image

>I dont hesitate, you white people better let us be

That's all we want to fucking do lmao. Only liberal cocksmokers want anything to do with you NIGGAS

he has aids and he is trying to show everyone that he's ok.

You know all the ridiculous corny stereotypes from the movie Anchorman? It's like that but in radio format. It's not goofy or anything, but the entire radio show has this air of elitism and intellectualism. It would be as if some old rich guy sat down by the fireplace while reading a leather-bound book. That's how they try to portray themselves.

They are the epitome of liberal snobbery.

niggas is tweeting this shit on twitter
gaining steam mates

>I put myself in an echo chamber and then laugh at liberals for doing the same.
I listen to NPR every morning on my drive to work just to keep informed on the latest bullshit being pushed.

ahah so woke. it probably comes handy meeting dumb bitches. u can talk about white privilege.
i don't listen to npr. can you school me on some gems?

>ahah so woke. it probably comes handy meeting dumb bitches. u can talk about white privilege
Already married with 2 kids. Planning on four. Doing my part for the white race. I don't have a need to talk to dumb bitches.

>i don't listen to npr. can you school me on some gems?
There propoganda has been pretyy shit since Comey came out as a big fucking nothing burger. This morning they were pushing the "we need 40 million immigrants so the economy doesn't collapse" and ramping up for the Health Care bill.

holy shit. they want more immigrants. jesus christ. i bet these ppl live in gated communities with white folk. 40 million. makes me sick

>MC Sheeeeeeeiht