youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=GrDnSLyuw40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that man is a snake oil salesman

Whats it like being both low intelligence and mentally ill I wonder

Reminder

This have an even worse like/dislike ratio than the refugee video

Is he really? I want some testimonials I know some people here have bought his products, I'm genuinely curious

Bump

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed

lol

Cant speak for the other stuff but I bought brainforce out of curiosity and its fucking insane

What's it do?

These clearly boilerplate shill posts should be evidence enough his entire brand exists to take advantage of anyone dumb (or desperate) enough to believe him

Imagine taking meth without the whole dying part. Ill admit i took a little more than your supposed to but still

eat shit inbred

Naw super male vitality is legit.
Although brainforce didn't do shit for me personally.

What's your position on...

>hang on for just a moment

SANDY HOOK!?

at at at that point--and I do think that there's some coverup and there's some manipulation, that is pretty much what I believe, but then I was also going in devils advocate, but then we know there's mass shootings and that these things just happen.

BTW, is it getting a little warm in here?

Megyn Kelly is mostly correct about Jones.
He's a conman quack who spread distrust and promotes unrest

She didn't really make those conclusions, just let Alex hang himself with his own rope.

Yes he's ridiculous.
But so fucking what.
It's America you can say whatever you like.
So someone got butthurt. Who promised anyone a perfect life? grow up.
The National Enquirer and Star mags have been selling aliens and conspiracy theories for 50 years. And that was in the checkout line in the grocery store where you can't avoid it.
You've got to get yourself over to YouTube to see any of his rantings.

>people will happily buy other stupid branded shit that prob has the same stupid shit in
>but alex jones HOL UP He's just jewing people for dem schekels

Glad to see some people have broke the conditioning

It was heavily edited. Apparently they had like 12 hours of filming that they whittled down to that 17 mins. But, that's again if you trust Alex's Point of view

youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

>Yes he's ridiculous.
>But so fucking what.
>It's America you can say whatever you like.
Sure, but do you know why? It's so that people of good judgement can take in what those others say in their forums or in the streets and say to each other

>Welp, that's a nazi
>And those two teachers over there? Straight out commies
>Hmph. Spotted the anarchist; well--that was easy, though
>Oooh, and there's a jihadi. Guess that completes the set

Which is not to place Jones in any of those boxes, but a man like Jones works against that good judgement a society needs, and its always right to point that out, as in a poster "saying whatever he likes."

And when people react negatively to things those posters say, people of good judgement can make conclusions from that too.

He is 100% right though

THANKS TO SUPER MALE VITALITY MY DICK IS NOW LOWER THAN MY BALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=GrDnSLyuw40

I love him.

>It was heavily edited.
Any interview that takes hours of video to be boiled down to a 17 minute segment is going to be heavily edited by definition. Nothing should be read into that, unless your intent is to poison the well.

Point being, Jones can't take those hours of hidden videos he made of Kelly's interview with him and prove that she put words in his mouth, so he'll throw up as much gorilla dust as he can and try to smear.

You cannot say Jones can take every position possible on an issue like Sandy Hook and claim he's 100% right. That's simple math.

He's right in that it's is a hoax, he fucked up him mental gymnastics with Megyn Kelleys question which made me laugh but yeah nobody died at sandy hook or it was seriously altered.

>It was heavily edited

leaked audio when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

stfu faggot.

her voice is fucking annoying and she tries to sound like a man.

test

Daily reminder that antiinfowars faggots are paid to post here and elsewhere.

>Zionist gatekeeper VS Bolsheviki shill
>Giving a shit what happens to either of them

Come on now.

you must be over 18 years old to post on this site

Alex Jones is about all we have though. He is not perfect of course but he is quite the mastermind.

>Jones actually releasing hidden video of him attempting to explain away his human/animal hybird rants or gold covered babies diatribes to an incredulous Megyn Kelly
That'll be the day. That shit stays deep in a hidden vault until "this all blows over," and followers which don't have it in them to know what credibility even is forgets about it. They they get burned.

>he is quite the mastermind
no he's been proven to be full of shit, do you know why? because he's a businessman looking to cash in on the latest political trends

So he's lying now, then, to say he thinks kids died?

Honestly his products are pretty quality. Some of them are amazing actually.

Plus are you completely unaware of YouTube demonetizing his channel? Along with a bunch of people?

Literally he has to make money somehow, are you dim?

>or it was seriously altered.

Why is it impossible for someone to say that they don't know for sure one way or the other

>staged
or
>taken advantage of

Alex Jones is all we have? What? Plenty of people exist in the west who aren't on Jewish payrolls. And yeah, he's a mastermind alright. Mastermind of deceiving plenty of goyim into jumping back into the left right, left right republican/democratic bullshit that America nearly woke up from.

Both parties are totally corrupted and controlled by Judaism. One party attacking the other is a complete circus that gets us fucking nowhere and Alex the shabbos goy is more than happy to keep it that way for his Jewish masters. He's absolute garbage and people who phone him up on his show are calling him on this more and more.

>plenty of goyim into jumping back into the left right
but he took me out of it

If Alex named the Jew he would not be nearly as big as he is, call it controlled opposition if you want but he can still make his point and weave the narrative

No wait fuck that can you not tell he is anti Zionist control?

Let me guess you also tought that candidate Trump was on the Jews side too...

about that

A false narrative, sure, of course. And that's the point, to keep people from figuring out the truth. He can sing and dance like a clown all he wants about "globalists" and "elites" and whatever other euphemism he can conjure up for Jews. It doesn't matter one bit if he does that in one hand, but then denies it is Jews in the other hand. He's done that before, gone on rants about the globalists, somebody calls up and starts to talk about the ZOG, then Alex deflects immediately and tries to shame them.

That's no different than the idiots on Fox, like Tucker, Watters, Gutfeld, etc, who will talk about how "kids" and "teens" and "urban youths" are out of control and destroying the inner cities. The same sort of euphemism shit Alex churns out. People who aren't brain dead know both mean Jews & black people. If somebody actually comes out and says it is black people on Fox though, those individuals will deny it and deflect it just like Alex will the Jewish connection to "globalists".

This is why nobody in America can put the pieces together by watching mainstream and alternative media alone. Both are controlled by gatekeepers for the Jews, paid specifically to keep the masses ignorant by feeding them just enough crumbs of info to get them curious, but not enough to wake them up.

bump

>the average infowarrior

>>or it was seriously altered.
No it wasn't, else Jones would've posted his "unaltered" version of the interview from his hidden tapes twenty minutes after Kelly's piece aired.

>Why is it impossible for someone to say that they don't know for sure one way or the other
Or AJ can say whatever he wants or is convenient in the moment, reassured that his own audience of cultivated crazy is ready to do the mental gymnastics for him so he doesn't have to as to why he "can't" tell the truth--as they really know he's messaging to them between the lines.

The man took three positions in the span of fifteen seconds, single cut, no editing whatsoever. Which one worked for you?

>will talk about how "kids" and "teens" are out of control
>People who aren't brain dead know this means Jews

That's Chris Matthews "Chicago is code for black people" tier.

Could've been my brother fifteen years ago when he was getting into Alex Jones.

bump

after the pootin interview do you really doubt this?

what happened to the full uncut interview he supposedly recorded in secret? i found one where he talks over it like a retard all the time. i want an unedited and uncut version of it, otherwise its just possible he turnes it around through editing like kelly supposedly did with him.

Why the fuck is jew S A so full of jews ? It is like they are running literally evrything that matters anything, starting with the fed.

Prostaguard is great. Dont have to wake up multiple times at night to pee. Helped with prostate.

I have silver bullet, havent tried it yet.

Because White/European countries are the only ones that allow it. Clearly Muslims don't allow Jews in their countries, Japan and China don't, they don't want anything to do with the 3rd world. Jews are a parasite to Europeans