Eyes Wide Open /EWO/: "Just another lone gunman" Edition

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/fbi-virginia-gunman-visited-bernie-sanders-15930568/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130676958/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130821701/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130884528/
youtu.be/ky4CdN0x58A
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Eyes Wide Open/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9iJUC7kxI
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1512525
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
maccoby.com/MMaccoby/MichaelMaccoby_CV.php
innocentsatrisk.org/about/board-of-directors
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
youtube.com/watch?v=HUmfsvegMRo
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-pizzagate-gunman-sentenced-20170622-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topman
rosamondpress.com/2015/12/12/sir-green/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-philip-green-poses-bill-7848940
archive.is/hmzWj
thegoldwater.com/news/4110-HAPPENING-Massive-Pedo-Bust-in-CA-Results-238-Arrests
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/operation-broken-heart/
archive.fo/3Cx6a
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page
inquisitr.com/4314668/jonbenet-ramsey-killer-found-report-claims-pedophile-sex-ring-responsible-killer-protected-by-plea-deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
ugle.org.uk/
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/fbi-virginia-gunman-visited-bernie-sanders-15930568/
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

previous threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130676958/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130821701/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130884528/

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/ky4CdN0x58A

Do you get the feeling that this is hopeless? I do. I'm so happy we have anons who still have hope. I don't know if I can continue really. I feel so sick looking at this. I need a break.

I'm a fucking bloodhound for this stuff, user.

[spoiler]I cry every night.[/spoiler]

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

OP, just use this link rather then linking to each one individually:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Eyes Wide Open/

(Keep up the good work with these threads).

Bump

>[spoiler]I cry every night.[/spoiler]
if it would just stick to the nights i would be glad, user

bump, pedogate is more alive than ever, they are busting pedo rings even in my country, this shit is global

next time maybe

basically every major government is in that shit i believe being blackmailed through this. and it seems they all know each other as they are all interconnected and like its only one huge pedoring. an user made an interesting remark about this
>one ring to rule them all

Frank pls, noone wants you here. I even gave you thebenefit of the doubt, I reread your shitty threads thatcweredrenched in disinfo and halftruths and I concluded that you are a larping faggot, or a shill.

From last thread:

Reminder that her ex husband ashton kutcher is working alongside pedophile group NCMEC and John Mccain
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9iJUC7kxI
(Title of this video is trying to make him look like a good guy lmao)

Reminder that Icmec, Ncmec, Jeff Koons, Marina Abramovich, Silsby and all the rest are behind the "anti human trafficking" organizations that actually are used to cover up their crimes (its actually briliant)

Prooofs:
>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1512525

REMINDER THAT MAX MACCOBY CONNECTED LAURA SILSBY WHO GOT BUSTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING 33 HAITIAN CHILDREN WORKS FOR AMBER ALERT

If you guys do some googling on the american human trafficking statistics and look at how the sheer number of victims is possible in the modern day surveillance state, well you'll come to the same conclusion I have, Ncmec and Icmec are covering it up.

oh btw, the head of NCMEC had to step down after he got caught sending lewd messaged to a teenage boy .

Bump

about maccoby

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
maccoby.com/MMaccoby/MichaelMaccoby_CV.php
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
innocentsatrisk.org/about/board-of-directors

Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices. really makes you think

Reminder that these are your best friend and help you find smoking gun evidence against the global pedo conspiracy

You'd think coffee would be sufficient.

was meant for either way, the title of the video triggers me so much. "exposing pizzagate. bullshit. he never mentions the elite, politicians, mediapeople etc once (at least not in the part i watched, stopped when he shilled for the mccain institute)

youtube.com/watch?v=HUmfsvegMRo
look at this disgusting piece of shit. here you see how good of an actor kutcher really is.
i really bought it from him in the beginning, he seemed really compassionate about it. but then suddenly when he talks business all of it gone and determined to make you think the mccain institute is your friend and how these millionairs and billionairs need more money from your poor people.
you know who also is part of the mccain institute: Lynn Forrestor de Rothschild
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees
this bitch doesnt have all the money necessary? kutchner is just here to act as if he and the others of the mccain institute, the so called "elite" care about you and your children and do something, while trying to money out of the pockets of the poor people who actually care. fuck him, and everyone involved.

also who is that bitch behind him? why is she grinning and smirking the whole time? what does she know?

you mean covfefe

Can't argue with those digits.

Yeeeup, pizzagate is a buzzword that they hijacked. He gives praise to John Mccain, its disgusting. John Mccain is a pedophile faggot with Lindsey graham, they both enjoy the company of prepubescent vietnamese boys.

In case an user wants to update the /htg/ ratlines

Will do.

sandy hoax screams pizzagate to me.
pic related
>rumors of sexring in the town
>album depicting ritually abused kids
and now even that headline showing there is blackmailworthy stuff about the guy who profiled the "shooter" to give it more credibillity. fuck i want off this ride

why is it that everytime i make a long ass post presenting the fundamental secrets of the workings of the universe it doesnt get any digits, but as soon as i make a random shit posts BOOOM trips

TRENDING ON KIKEBOOK RIGHT FUCKING NOW

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-pizzagate-gunman-sentenced-20170622-story.html

>mfw they conveniently leaked this shit right on time. Ewo threads made a comeback and the deepstate was absolutely SHOOK

Newtown was home to some eerie mkultra hospital that got shutddown. Its so sketchy that they literally filmed horror movies there

They better be afraid of us.

Had an user ACTUALY from SH in a thread this week.

Fucking surreal.

Tell me, Satan. Is 108 one of your numbers too?

Facebook comments full of CIA

I don't think so? I was in last nights EWO thread with you. With the splendid leaf lol

note how the guy says all those missing kids left voluntarily? how does he know if they are missing? did he find them, ask and then released them again? or just a "nothing to wory goy" speech?
another possibillity that those kids were put into places of people who do some dirty work for the government as for example hodkinson, the baseball shooter who abused his foster kids and drove one into suicide by burning herself and hitting the friend of one of the foster childs and shot around with his rifle and was still allowed to have (foster) kids and guns afterwards apparently.
or the CPP falseflagger.
they gave these kids to such people, knew they were suffering and because of this know they left voluntarily because they didnt want to be abused by those people they were given to on purpose

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o (this article is weird as it is literally just a headline and one line essentially saying the same)

yeah, fucking coincidences man.

this is not only the first time anyone that claimed to be from sandy hook actually provided evidence in a thread, but also the first time the one who claims he is from there agreed that there is weird stuff that went on there

>digits...checked
>hand writing analysis...complete
>backtracing licenses issued on 11-24-2010...check
>chest database comparison...complete

Name starts with M.

Why would you do that. Thats not even funny

Serious Question: I'm Curious about original intent of these practices.

There seems to be some consensus that this is the blackmail glue holding all the evil in world governments together, but also that this stuff has been going on for maybe thousands of years.

Thousands of years ago life was much more raw and gruesome. Most people gave birth in their homes or in a cave. Conditions were dirty. People had a short life expectancy. Families had lots of children because many would die. I won't even get into the sexual practices.

Only in modern times have we have developed the delicate nature we have about death as life is seen as more precious, less people die so easily, and many people have not been exposed first-hand to death at all, or even killing animals to survive.

Hundreds or thousands of years ago people were barbarous. All religious groups killed each other (remember the Crucades?), there was death and famine in the streets. Death and suffering was a daily occurrence. Most people were used to killing and to death.

So there is no way this torture stuff was originally designed as a blackmail device. There would be no extreme taboo effect like there is today.

What was it's purpose originally?

>original purpose
Royals off the battlefield needed an adrenochrome fix during peacetime?

Yea bro idk about that. Im pretty sure pedophilia and child sacrafice would be frowned upon, the only places where that shit was rampant was caananite cities like Carthage/Tyre (according to Romans)

I tend to believe the Romans

need to do some explaining first:
kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break. a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well and are just continuing the tradition.
So by doing this they allow themselves to be blackmailed and controlled, while also grooming the next generation of the "elite" to take over some time which will continue the cycle
So its basically:
Evil guy does evil stuff to get in power>continues to do evil stuff in power and gathers other people around him>evil stuff isnt liked anymore and he can use the records of the evil stuff to controll the others>those who are victims of evil stuff start embracing it and eventually take over once the old ones are gone>cycle repeats

It does seem to be a blackmail type thing here in the uk, you often see mp's accused or even arrested for pedophilia and child abuse.
Combine that with the masonic fraternity and the church it seems like it is everywhere. I even have seen a few references to it in the tv show 'The thick of it'

yeah it is a control thing, abused becomes abuser and it never ends. no one who is involved can ever get out because they are all guilty.

I read this in David Mcgowans book about the presidio

uk anons might do well to take a deep look at Royal leamington spa... it is like a private gay sauna where alot of important people go...

Gimmie more of a quick rundown. I'm well aware of the pedo connections to Thatcher, Savile, Bbc, Ceil and everyone else in the UK (uk pedophile rings seem to be of a greater magnitude then pedoprings in other countries) like srsly you guys have the most pedophiles per capita, its disgusting. Too bad they falseflagged you stupid brits into giving up your guns (no offense m8)

i feel like the title of "sir" is some honourary pedo title.
Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Clement Freud (from the Mccann case)
Sir Philip Green
About Green

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topman

This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
rosamondpress.com/2015/12/12/sir-green/

And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-philip-green-poses-bill-7848940

>implying this isn't great drama
Come on dude you're living in a hell of a movie.
Cheer up, bucko. The third act wouldn't be grand if the """odds""" weren't stacked against us.

If I ever rise to prominence in the next inevitable facsist revolution, I want to confiscate the wealth of every Sir, Baron, and Knight. The money would go to many good causes

Do you mean the original intent of these practices in modern times? There's 3 theories about it:

1. The ancient rituals never actually stopped, we were just told they did. That the elites practice a different "religion" than we do.

2. The CIA are practicing MKULTRA on a mass scale to mind control the population.

3. Black mail for spies in other countries. Pic related is from the recent FOIA released here archive.is/hmzWj

They all might or might not be related.

why stop at the wealth? why not take the lives as well

well as far as i know it is a 'spa' town that has a royal charter, that means pretty much no tax receipt, budget, special status and treatment by the royals.
In the town there is the actual 'spa' which is know as a gay hook up place.
Lords and MP'S have been known to go to the town and the spa its self is referenced rather alot in the westminster bubble if you pay enough attention. (referenced in the uk show 'the thick of it') which was a comedy about the government basically. it also holds alotof masonic references along with that there is also the freemasons whose temples are often located suspitiously close to kindergarden schools in the smaller cities and towns. This is mostly speculation but i know for a fact of 1 senior conservative advisor who does currently go to the spa regularly...

Or.... as your digits would indicate... ALL OF THE ABOVE. you hit the nail on the head three times in a row.

confirmed

(((weird))) that politicians and co going regulary into some gay spa isnt more known

On now!
Someone forgot their CF donations
thegoldwater.com/news/4110-HAPPENING-Massive-Pedo-Bust-in-CA-Results-238-Arrests

Branson is on the ICMEC board, has an island near Epstein, has Obama as a guest, appears on Colbert regularly,....."Virgin" = child

we had that in the last thread from another source. operation broken heart III seems real, but it happened last year somewhen. no idea why this is popping up now again. maybe confusion iwith operation Broken Heart IV which happened a few days ago
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/operation-broken-heart/

Cant say that on here (dont wanna get bumped up a few notches on the watchlist)
Thats really interesting bro, id encourage you and other brits to delve deeper Im too occupied with other rabbit holes and cant really look into that right now. My understanding is that the "9TH CIRCLE" is the name of the pedoring that runs the bitch over in your neck of the woods, otherthen tht idk, you guys seem like you have more of it then in other places. Im even convincedthat David Icke leaked the ped rumours in a limited hangout operation, he mhimself was BBC journalist (BBC covered this shit up, they even ridiculed that one dude from the sex pistols after he outed Savile)

My personal thoughts about it is that they are related, but without a smoking gun I can't prove it. Check this out about those Elsa/Toy channels on JewTube:

archive.fo/3Cx6a

oh forget that - the source of today's article was a bust a year ago

it is kind of a open secret.. our house speaker was accused and cleared of abusing young boys 1 or 2 years ago. you might have seen him on TV the current guy shouting ORDAAAA, ORDAAA, ORDAAAAAAAAA!

Its just the only time it come up is when it is political assasination time.

It's not a bad idea to sketch out a timeline.

Thanx for the reminder bro. Richard Branson is basically another Jeffrey Epstein, doing the exact same thing. Richard Branson is connected to some child actor who did amovie with that nigger who played "sinbad" I remember him from the old ewo threads (he was playing chess on richard bransons island and it was with giant chess pieces) ill find it, gimme a few mins.

But yea, Branson is also involved in pedoblackmail shit, fosho

if we got it, leaf land does for sure, we got the same royal circle at the end of the day

Post link or his name to save me time

I find it really weird that disney seems to tollerate the abuse of their copyrights, even though they are otherwise always extremely butthurt about it. but no sign about that shit here.

Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.

a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy

John bercow

Can I get a quick rundown about what the fuck you're even talking about ?

Thx user

>baseball shooter most likely was a hired grunt to silence scalise which was planned to be finished in the hospital.
>ruling government is a satanic pedo deathcult which engulves the whole world
>alefantis has CIA connections which in return has connections to childprotection organisations we suspect of human trafficing of specifically children to said satanic pedo deathcult
>we try to expose this all
quite simple really

No, sorry.

>admittedly knows nothing
>dismisses a mountain of evidence (legitimate or not) after

Sup Forums investigates satanic international child abduction sex trafficking pedo death cult for the political elite.

Have you been living under a rock?

>ruling governments killing and raping children is not related to politics
>childabuse is now paranormal
>doesnt know shit but dismisses claim without looking at any of the gathered information
wew

We have it for certain. The Jew who was also the architect of our sex ed curriculum happened to be a pedophile. Toronto is another huge hub for human trafficking/pedoring shit.

This shit permeates from ALL factions of government whether right/left they are all involved.
Im certain that Ottawa is another miniature Washington. Its a government City totally run by freemaons. I know this because I personally know a freemason CSIS agent who was connected to fabian socialists and other nwo vermin

it's true. liberals live in a world where they don't believe children can be raped or sold into sex slavery. then there are conservatives who have taken the red pill and seen the world of what it is

Pizzagate
W
I
K
I
Here could be handy to dump stuff so its accessible
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page

bro they had a 300th year anniversary in my uk city this month.
they had royal regalia, bagpipes and police constables in the march from town center to the catherdral. it is just like watching a royal precession. conspiracy my ass

im pretty liberal myself, ideologically, but i see that these ideals dont work in the current state of the world and that we need some or even a lot of the rightwing policies to get rid of the corruption and stabelize until we can make true progress, and not this degenerate shit. but i cant argue with those numbers

while we are at canada. pic related shows justin from canada at a gay pride parade a week or so before the guy next to him will be arrested for pedostuff

this is the logo of justins foundation

look up john epstein. Thousands of politicans went to his island. during the FBI raid they took hundreds of VHS security tapes. But no one was caught on the lolita express?

Can you get them to build a home for me, Frank?

>conspiracy my ass
Im not understanding you m8

probably accidently deleted just like the original records of the first moonlandings

Jeffrey Epstein* you mean

Just saw this
>inquisitr.com/4314668/jonbenet-ramsey-killer-found-report-claims-pedophile-sex-ring-responsible-killer-protected-by-plea-deal/

Im 100 percent certain that her killer was working for Lockheed Martin

freemasonrys influence is seen as a illuminati conspiracy theory yet they openly walked through my town to a cathedral which they have claim to have built... which is about 900 years old... when i saw it with my own eyes i knew it was no conspiracy

(see their insignia along side the star of david in a 900 year old cathedral...)

its funny that masons and illuminati is always seen as tinfoil teer even though both officially exist(ed).
dont have to show anything about the masons i guess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
it officially got prohibited and with it becoming illegal was disbanded. but who really believes that?
there is even a letter around allegedly from george washington (i didnt find any official records, some articles linked to one but the link was dead. maybe a fake, maybe just restructioring of the linked website killing the link) talking about how he fears that the illuminati may infiltrate the masons
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
maybe you can dig out a source, i was too stupid as it seems. while we are at it

on a similar note
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
supposed to be comedy, but i assume if you would film such meeting in secret it would be the same just with worse angle and ton. also it goes 3:22, and ends with the words "god please help me"

what makes you think that?
and am i seeing this right. they got some guy from a childsexring, get him behind the bars for some other sexual assaults and continue to ignore the rest of the ring that participated on the murder?!

ugle.org.uk/ go to famous masons and you will find some gems. cecil rhodes, alexander fleming, 4 kings, and many more. and what is crazy is taht it is openly admitted.

if you look at associated lodges and go to theturkish lodges, they claim to have been a fundamental factor in the creating of the turkish republic. I dont know if it is true but considering it is a official site i would not discount it.

>they claim to have been a fundamental factor in the creating of the turkish republic. I dont know if it is true but considering it is a official site i would not discount it.
part of it is probably true, part of its is memes to seem more powerfull. the elites meme for a long time now already (pic related)

Thats how it works bro. They always have one sacrificial lamb to take the fall, and he's usually an expendable lower ranking pawn

>mfw people like Denny Hastert are expendable pawns and the real monsters are still out doing dirt and we cant even do anything about it

Lets just say there is a reason why both Hitler and Mussonlini dissolved the masonic Lodges and jailed nasonic dissenters

You're probably right. still worth browsing round the site for a few hours, there is alot there.

Bumping this in case you missed it, Finders Cult linked to the pedo channels on YT.

reminder that the CPP shooter was a false flag

/www.wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP
as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found

we should be looking everywhere

probably