RED PILL BOOKS?

Give me your best suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harry Potter.

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck

Peter Watt's "Blindsight". Proves that idea of being "humane" is bullshit.

Brave New World by Huxley and Unabomber Manifesto (also known as Technological slavery) Technology by Ted Kaczynski

Kaczynskis book is a real eye opener about the left. Also his analysis about the" power process" is really interesting l. Paragraph 96 tells us why terrorism not only works but is necessary

Reflections on the Revolution in France, Patriarcha, Revolt Against the Modern World

mega:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Unqualified reservations by Curtis Yarvin

>Brave New World by Huxley and Unabomber Manifesto (also known as Technological slavery) Technology by Ted Kaczynski

Mein Nigger

Add Breiviks Manifesto for extra redpills, he really talks about the real face of "Politicall Correctness"

milton william cooper's 'behold a pale horse'

Obligatory: Starship Troopers

Sex and Character

first educate yourself

Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail

If you read it today might as well be more of a blackpill tbqh senpai

The King James Version of the Bible.

Also Dante's Inferno, the main message is redpilled, in the sense that they even changed the ending in the movie version

That's really cool, thank you! And thanks to the other posters too!

Lord of the Rings. Tolkien was ahead of his time.

Have you read Main Kampf?

Is Dostoyevsky considered redpilled?

Pretty much what the entire US foreign policy is based on.

Crash Proof 2.0
How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes
Guns Germs & Steel
Why Nations Fail
48 Laws of Power
The Prince
How to Win Friends & Influence People

Came here to say this

Here you go lad. Reminder that if you don't read, you have no base to criticize others for being ignorant.

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

nice list user, but some of those older ones arent really ideal, in my opinion. tolstoy, nietzche & aristotle, for example, are kinda... old. if you read them, youll mostly just feel confused & bored, honestly (ive read most books by nietzche + war & peace). i know they are famous, and they are worth reading, but i would prioritize more contemporary shit like what i suggested here (prince doesnt count in terms of being old. that one is still 100% legit, plus its like 50 fucking pages)