Am I going crazy but I was watching the Megyn Kelly interview with one of the act...

Am I going crazy but I was watching the Megyn Kelly interview with one of the act.. I mean parents of Sandy Hook and isn't this not a real photo? I might be wrong about this photo but it just occurred to me since they showed it prominently, what is going on with that neck/hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqJh7FzS1Ao
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE
youtu.be/PmCtc5NQMbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old people have wrinkles
/thread

i was more looking at the creepy lizard stare of that guy

>Am I going crazy but I was watching the Megyn Kelly interview with one of the act.. I mean parents

You've already made up your mind on the issue and are seeking evidence to support your conclusion.

I already know there are photoshopped photos of the kids I just didn't think they would use one in the segment

it's a real photo. It just not the real parents. masonic cult child handlers

A Judeo-Masonic Production
in association with the
Crisis Actors' Guild of Israel
presents...
>Gene Rosen ULTIMATE! Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! Sandy Hook Hoax
youtu.be/BqJh7FzS1Ao

The thing that pisses me off. Everyone forget about Solomon!

this is a wave of duping delight at the prospect of getting away with what he is about to tell the world

You are not going crazy, you are fucking crazy, Sandy Hook happened. The parents deal with it every day, you should be man enough to deal with it too.

Oh yeah next you're going to tell me the Holocaust happened too

You don't know shit. Go back to r/chemtrails you insipid fuck.

My niece died there. Threads like this aren't helping. You'd think it would get easier but it never does.

What IS going on?

its time for someredpills, goy

Sandy Hook is a trove of JEWS.

All logic suggests the town is a coven of JEW SATANISTS.

My research leads to a suspicion of their being UNDERGROUND TUNNELS the JEW SATANISTS of Sandy Hook use.

I believe they KIDNAPPED THE CHILDREN to RAPE AND MURDER them in a mass child "sacrifice".

This b/s theory that the whole thing was "faked" doesn't explain the lying psycho-creep JEW GOBLIN GENE ROSEN.

probably harder knowing she's chained in some lair nobody will ever find

Anyone pushing the theory that the whole thing was faked is either an idiot or a gatekeeping SATANIST who needs to be hung.

masons behind the Portland MAX stabbing event

Just the flap of that lizardman's skinhood. Move along.

anyone interested in sandy hook should search youtube for -we need to talk about sandy hook- its like a 3 hours documentary but its pretty good.

Sandy Hook as a conflict between different Globalist Cults/Groups.

KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Imagine you and your armed brigade had gathered evidence of their being an underground SATANIC JEW conspiracy in the town of Sandy Hook, and you got into their underground lair on a day when they all gathered their to RAPE and MURDER their child victims.

How good would it feel to have all their beady kike eyes bugged out in fear and shock before you empty your semi-automatic's extended magazine clip out on them.

To be an instrument of Darwinism flushing all those deformed mutant mentally-deranged subhumans down the drain and freeing their child victims.

you got a tl;dr version of that?

isn't that guy a bit too old to be the father, statistically speaking?

Holy fuck, do people actually believe this picture?
If your arm has those proportions you're probably an alien.

Why does that piss you off? should motivate you to drop more redpills - like you just did. I've never heard of this guy or seen this video and I have spent many many hours at work during the graveyard shift watching these sandy hoax videos

>muh jews

Wow, you've done it, you've solved the mystery, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a man over the age of 30 to father a chi-

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

yea the solomon guy has like 1 interview here

youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA

he also shows up the weird interfaith memorial at about 12 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE

Post nudes or it's bullshit

If your cousin was so retarded that they attended a closed school they deserved death.

>kekistan flag
>>>>>sandy hook happened
nigger faggot

>nazi flag
>DUDE IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY
>CHECK OUT THIS HOT MEME CONTAINING AN ILLUMINATI PYRAMID, CASE. CLOSED.

it smells fishy

Its fucking hilarious how triggered people get over this.
Maybe they died maybe they didnt we really dont have proof.
I dont how anyone can get this deep into believing everything thats spoon fed to them the media never provided crimes scenes never any video evidence just cut and pasted clips of useless interviews / for fucks sake we have the entire video of columbine shooting and your telling me in todays age there not a single shred of footage inside or outside the school

Confirmed: Newtown residents are 80% cianigger

the "grieving parents" are literally cianiggers

Who's that guy?

They're shills and this topic gets shilled harder than almost everything else.

This fact alone confirms something shady went down.

I've literally seen hundreds of anons posting that a relative of their's died at Sandy Hook. Never a single photo to back up their claim. We're all supposed to take their word for it and feel shame for questioning what happened.

Come and take it gun grabbing kikes!

I think it's just a meme at this point, like labeling your images shareblue_propaganda_image1.jpg

some heavy pills man. nice job

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

no one needs to attack or refute any of your claims because you make yourselves look like idiots with shit like this although this guy does look like a hitman no foolin

Poor Noah Pozner died twice
>Noah Pozner Killed In Pakistan School Massacre
youtu.be/PmCtc5NQMbU

>oy vey

Partially.

It's the same shit with other topics. If you're in a GMOs/Vaccines thread, all of a sudden Sup Forums is 80% PhD biologists and pharmaceutical company employees.

Anyone trying to build up some kind of authoritative persona on a fucking anonymous cow tipping imageboard is a shill or a newfag.

>If you're in a GMOs/Vaccines thread
You can add fluoridation to that list. The kikes are trying to kill us off, but for some reason they want us all to have good teeth, this despite most dentists being Jews. Seems legit.