Elmer Stewart Rhodes Stolen Valor ?

Have some info that thinks that Stewart Rhodes may be a stolon valor case cannot find a single picture of him in uniform . As mentioned on TRS radios this week in White Genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mixcloud.com/WhiteRabbitRadio/an-interview-with-moldylocks-crush-nathan-damigo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?
Who gives a fuck?

Vets also this would Delegitimize his oath cuckers group so they will get out of the way of the True Right

Still mad the based oathkeeprs cucked you altright nazis for everyone to see?

real just got in the way for a bit like old people do lol

We had this talk a few weeks ago at my guard unit he reeks of stolen valor gonna do further research

Oathcucks are right wing antifa

bumpelstiltskin

How does it feel knowing those old boomers will put you nazis down everytime you show up.

You need to go back

You need to get cucked by the old boys again, I heard theyre showing up to your little nazi rally in DC.

Wouldn't surprise me

Praise Kek! Right, my dude!?

They never cucked us lol they showed up yelled than ran most of the time they just Lear at people

Back to the issue at hand there is zero evidence Rhodes was ever in the army let alone army airborne ? Not one picture just his claims with all te pretending this group does one would think he would have at least posted a picture of himself in a real uniform

>TRS
You can fuck right off with that shit

please,lay off the cheatos and crawl back to the basement please

The response from u guys makes me think TRS is right .... Stewart is stolen valor

Should be easly to prove
One old picture lol for some reason there is none ... maybe he serve in the Peace corps

Anyone else's
Come in from the podcast m.mixcloud.com/WhiteRabbitRadio/an-interview-with-moldylocks-crush-nathan-damigo/

Hi Shareblue :)