Need to run a background check and jump through hoops to obtain a firearm

>Need to run a background check and jump through hoops to obtain a firearm
>Can just walk into any specialty store and buy a bow and arrows with no bs regulations and background check

So why are bows and arrows so easily to obtain that anybody can own them over firearms if they can also kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQB5It2AZas
fxairguns.com/rifle/the-verminator-mkll/
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
youtube.com/watch?v=JDpvkwBBu6U
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bow and arrows

Who the fuck u tryna be? Robin Hood

Crossbows are more effective

Harder to aim, a crossbow still requires a license just like any firearm

Reloading faggot

Easier than a handgun.

Probably because they're simple to make and they're rarely used in crimes

You know you could actually just kill somebody with a slingshot and steel ammunition.

Hell you can kill with some air guns.

Stop being a LARPing Legolas for fuck sake.

Crossbows are good for smaller game kills but not ideal for self or home protection.

A broad head cuts a hole the same size and penetrates more in flesh than a shotgun slug

The problem is size, but if all you want to do is kill, a bow works fine

The thing about bow and arrow is that you need to be fairly close, 30-40 yards or so, to significantly wound or kill an animal like a bear. It's very dangerous. Bow hunters usually have a large caliber sidearm on them

Yes a bow does work, I'm not arguing against the functionality of the bow. What I am arguing against is its practicality. It takes a very long time to become skilled with a bow. It's not as simple as point and shoot.

Anybody can pick up a gun and pull the trigger but not everybody can draw a bow and hit their mark with even remotely the same success.

Takes more skill, makes it more interesting. Preference.

t. Bowhunter

when i was around 5 years old i took an arrow, removed the tip/back and made an awesome blow gun with skewers and some cloth

what's up with the ballshelf?

what are you just going to let them dangle?

I don't think anyone would buy a bow and go around killing people, or even robbing them. Niggers don't even know how to read, much less shoot an arrow.

In hawaii you have to get a permit from the police chief himself.

It takes skills to even know how to hold it correctly, let alone shoot it.

> allowing the weight of your testicles to freely swing back and forth offsetting your aim

Have you even HELD a crossbow before? I usually throw in a canal stabilizer for good measure too

>he doesn't use ballshelves

Pretty much the only easily accessible, legal projectile weapons in this country.

And we're not even allowed to hunt with them.

Why dont you just buy it from a private seller, faggot?

>Needing to use projectiles to hunt

Heh, not bad, kid. Not bad.

But step back and let a real pro show you how it's done.

You can by this in Germany without any licence (rated as a toy):
youtube.com/watch?v=eQB5It2AZas
fxairguns.com/rifle/the-verminator-mkll/

That fucking law sucks so bad.
>be in shitty marriage
>get agreed divorce, judge forces counseling
>now, in order to have any weapon, have to get letter from police chief. EVERY TIME he's like "why did you go to counseling?"
>every time, "divorce, and it was judge mandated before divorce could happen".
Fucking stupid laws that contradict each other.

Pendulum effect can ruin the shot.

It's the only reason I don't have any guns here.

When I go back to mainland that'll be the first thing that changes.

What do you guys hunt in England? I know fox.

fox hunting was banned though

now they hunt mostly white polish workers, cause too afraid to go after shitskins.

So far they don't need a license to hunt polish-speaking people.

When they say fox hunting is banned they mean the grand event where middle and upper class cunts dress like cunts and ride around with a pack of hounds to tear apart foxes for fun.

Not farmers and other actual hunters keeping foxes off of their land and killing their animals.

My best friend still lives there. That's actually his story. Mine is;
>convicted of having a tablespoon of pot, twenty years ago.
>denied by firearms check.
>go to next state over, 35 minutes away.
>can pass gun check.
>legally buy gun in another state, and return home.
The gun laws have so many loopholes.

I own many firearms and have never had to jump through any hoops. I hand the guy cash and leave with a new gun.

You can order black powder firearms directly to your home, including cannons. Also, """flare""" launchers aren't firearms and don't require a background check.

Thanks for the insight

Niggers lack the concentration to shoot them.

I will get a bow since guns are hard to get

>Be austrian
>Have ze little snipers hut in ze woodz.

bow is better

I was commenting on the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

I'm curious how laws work with things like powder actuated concrete nail guns. Couldn't someone just buy/make a modified nail gun and have something potentially more dangerous than any pistol?

youtube.com/watch?v=JDpvkwBBu6U

Not in Canada.

fuck i love the wire.

It's only because Poland kicked a bunch of shit skins out and they all migrated back to London and Germany

kek. Seriously though I'm tempted to get something like that just for fun. What I love is that the nicer ones come with silencers (although you'd probably still want ear plugs)

We are all forgetting the best thing the ultra stupid CO2 powered spear gun does not count as a fire arm so no license needed no 30 day waiting period and takes as much skill to use as aim and shoot

I have a Bear Cruzer G2 on order, I'm not sure which arrows to use though, apparently cheap wooden ones are not strong enough and will just shatter from the force of the shot

I thought about crossbow as they seem more practical for urban situations but I believe they take a lot of force to draw and it takes a while to reload

For close range I have a katana, I like the sheath on them and that it can be used with 2 hands

I don't know if a civil war will come or if islamic terror will come to my town but I think british people should start to get used to the idea of there being lots of weapons around the place.

Dude just goto the hardware store and buy some 12 gauge pipe.

bows are difficult to master and their range limited
Samurai sword is better
can cut through anything like butter, even bone

>I think british people should start to get used to the idea of there being lots of weapons around the place.
Get a loif, bin that noif m8

Nah it's fucking ridiculous over there right now.

Given flag I'm thinking a bow might be a solid next move given my prepping baby steps (got a weeks worth of cans and 4X1L glass bottles of water... Slowly building that up.
Glass can break sure, but it's not gonna release estrogens or w/e BPA does when it breaks down.)

says the man(?) that's never held a real firearm in his life.
nice try nigel

Thank you, Ken-sama.

Because liberals are too short-sighted to realise this and legislate against it.

katana are for comic book fags.
real sword is roman gladius

Bows are fucking shit, the most meme weapon ever, train years to be outperformed by a random guy with a ballista, bravo.

>something fucky
Jesus Murphy!

You need a lifetime to master a bow.Crossbow for heavy targets - winter clothing,leather - slingshot with ball bearing ammo,axe and knife for close quarter.

What commie shithole states do you faggots live? Holy shit.

I can buy a crossbow on Amazon right the fuck now. No license.

Bows take fucking skill.
If you invest enough time, you may be quite dangerous with it, but not if you just bought one and never shoot before.

>For close range I have a katana

>Anybody can pick up a gun and pull the trigger but not everybody can draw a bow and hit their mark with even remotely the same success.

Anybody can pick up a gun and pull the trigger but most won't hit their mark with even remotely any success.
FTFY

>It's not as simple as point and shoot.
A gun is not a fucking camera.

Heh, nothing personal kid.

Impressive

Trust me, bow and arrow are the most underestimated weapons there are.

I tested a hunting head on an dead pig body, it straight penetrated the rips, even the head with an bow of just 35lbs.

The problem with bows is, you need A LOT of practice and white people thinking to use them perfectly. Also you need to not only train aiming, but also reaction time, which is normally never trained anywhere.

Only a true aryan can master the art of the bow, and it takes years, so start now if you are living in a cuck country like germany.

>muh bow
>muh sword
>muh crossbow
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/

I don't need a license for either of those things.

Just use a machete. You'll look less autistic.

Don't put this shit on the libtard's radar, they will move to ban it in more states.

you stupid aussie nigger. It's not about the penetration. A shotgun slug is going to blast clean through you just like an arrow shot from a 60lbs. bow. A shotgun delivers an insane amount of kinetic energy in the target while a bow is maybe deliver 60-70 ft lbs of energy.

You can significantly would an animal with a bow from 150 yards away. The point of taking shots 30-40 yards away is that they're close enough that they don't MOVE when they hear you release the arrow.

avid bow and rifle hunter here who has killed animals all over the world with both methods.
AMA

people in this thread are stupid and don't know what they're talking about.

stfu Ahmed

Bought myself a bow.
Would have been happy with a nice air rifle just for shooting shit with mates, but I'd have to apply for a gin licence, join and attend a shooting range, buy a gun safe, store my innert lead pellets in a seperate locker and be prone to random inspections by compliance cops.
So I bought myself a bow. Fucking australia.

>white people thinking
Come now. White people weren't the best archers throughout history.

>muh bow
>much sword
>muh crossbow
>muh flamethrower
>not being able to launch a 90 kilogram projectile over 300 meters

I'm not talking about the past here,and mongol tribes had a lot of white genes.

You can buy firearms without back ground checks in most states with private sales.

because the have an effective range of like 40 yards (and that's a long shot). They can shoot hundreds of yards. But 95% of people can't hit a damned thing past 40.

>noguns talking out of his ass

I hunt with firearms and bows and it takes about as much practice to become competent with a compound bow as it does with a rifle/shotgun. Firearms aren't exactly laser accurate (and even if they were, you'd still miss due to human error)

had the ol' nazi can from gramps renovated just in time, thing spits napalm and eats sandniggers now, they gonna turn into bbq bacon in no time

gladius is designed for stabbing, and it's short so it can be drawn quickly and used in a shield wall formation

You're not supposed to hack away with a gladius. You can, but it's not designed for it.

Yeah I never said they could do it accurately, but they would have a much better chance with a gun than a bow if they had no training wouldn't they?

Chainsaw for dramatic effect.
100% legal everywhere.

*teleports behind you*

Because bow and arrow crime is almost unheard of.

if u need a weapon ur psychic power level is way low bro

Wanna know how I know you are lying?

iirc it takes a lifetime of training to be an effective longbowman who can snipe from hundreds of yards away so unless you're 30 now and have been training since you were 11, you're probably not too much of a threat

Because when it comes time to face your own government you'll be dead before the first arrow hits anyone

I bought my first crossbow when I was 16, I still can't believe they didn't check my ID.

The reload speed on a crossbow is horrible, I would rather take my time getting better with quickly knocking, aiming and firing arrows.

don't forget the assault trucks of peace

they should really require background checks for those

BAN A-SALT BOWS NOW

i have a cold steel gladius actually. technically kind of a machete. 25 bucks. pretty sweet.

more like gaydius

>crossbow requires a license
What shithole do you live in?

Can someone fucking understand what this nigger is saying at 2:09?