Its time to stop!

So i am a contractor in Toronto Canada we just got the updated building code and here is this! Anythoughts/pol/?

>Dont do it.
Problem solved

How would you say that?

The way I'm leaning towards is
>the turd level

idk why it just seems like that's how that would be said

Its a law you already gotta pay 100s of different fees permita and taxes not looking to get fined on top of all that

Haha great post!!! :v

You're a poo in loo aren't you?

Lmao clearly white. The fact you think a shitty Indian would be able to anything but IT is funny tho

>all gender
>no barriers
So guys, gals, ladyboys, bulldykes, and little kids will all be popping a squat in plain view of each other? I guess y'all are taking what Obama said very seriously when he was talking about not allowing our comfort to come in the way of other people's rights.

Wew

>no barriers
what does this mean? Do you have open stalls like in eruope?

That depends on the building. This one we doing (not surprising a jewish developer) wants just stalls and urinals must have no barriers so little timmy can see tammys cock at the urinal

No, it means you have to spread your 6 year old's cheeks wide for Ahbdul's shit stained dick.

Basically this

>Being able to enter a washroom full of chicks just to drop the smelliest, nastiest and loudest shit your asshole can muster is somehow a bad thing.
Step your game up senpai.

Hitler did nothing wrong

The trans thing is actually a blessing in disguise. As much is it is annoying, it's the one social clamp that everyone has to bow to. They don't throw it at whites only

Agreed i wouldnt have been forced by the government and unions to hire mudshits and niggers because my company wasnt diverse enough

Those are just references to diagrams on how to create different bathroom types, dumb leaf. There's nothing there that says gender neutral bathrooms are necessary.

A500
A501

You wanna come tell that to the builder and the architect would appreciate it burger

Dude women's bathrooms are fucking disgusting. Like, and can't figure out how it gets so bad.
The smell
The mess
It's hell on earth.

And I have spend my share of time I'm women's bathrooms.

Hello Ranjit, we miss you back in Punjab

The leaf has a point. People just aren't going to put up with it indefinitely, and most just go along with the ride because it isn't literally in their face. But that's still only speculation. Either way, it is only going to get worse before it gets better, and there is always a chance secular western "values" trumps people's better judgement and they willingly support their destruction all the way to the bottom.

My guess is Islam will dominate the world, before that happens, but as far as I am concerned, that's the bottom.

Also this. If it isn't people who are a mess, it is women making a mess. Again, could go either way, but best case, goodbye LBGT "rights", goodbye women's rights. Worst case already described.

Great idea Obama you degenerate piece of shit.
Just because your "wife" is a male.

No one to blame but our cucked govermnet and retards who vote liberal over everything

>urinals without barriers
Toronto confirmed for Little India.

>All gender bathrooms
So, does that mean more individual handicapped bathrooms that people use to shit in? Or does that mean the development of a communal bathroom that houses both urinals and toilets? will I be taking a piss across a stall where a chick is changing her tampon? If so, I'm not down with that. my sister says female bathrooms are more disgusting than you can imagine. bloodied tampons cover the ground, which is lightly soaked in piss, pads that have JUST missed the trash can. period blood everywhere, including the walls

Sadly that is actually pretty common here

Yea buddy thats exactly what it means but your forgot trannies taking dumps and the fact when they start doing this in clubs its going to be a fuck fest

>including the walls

The fuck?

there's some kind of hole in your monopoly money.

>toilets without barriers
There's a good way to force customers to leave early.

Also
>Fire Protection adjustments
liberals don't need those

>scared of urinals without barriers

People aren't staring at your below-average cock, get over it.

I've got a girthy 7.5" and love urinals without barriers.

Lol its just clear

Barrier free? As in no stalls for privacy?

Have never seen any of that. Then again, I avoid public bathrooms like the plague.

I'm glad you enjoy getting backsprayed with strangers' piss. I'm just wondering why OP's client would bother putting in urinals at all. I mean, he's clearly not interested in having a bathroom that's any classier than a bunch of shitfaced-drunk metalheads pissing on a wall.

Because its actually supposed to be a pretty classy place and there jews so money just falls from the sky

Hows your estimator?

LBMAO and CBRSC certified here.

I live in Toronto and have used quite a few gender neutral bathrooms. They're awkward as fuck. That's all I can say really. I'm not really worried about muh children or anything like that. it's just really fucking uncomfortable.

Yeah wait what the fuck?

Barrier free refers to handicap washrooms

My sister goes to Ryerson University. She claims its full of immigrants who don't know how to use bathrooms. apparently its so bad that there are signs on the stalls that detail proper hygiene, with photos

>all gender

so 2?

If only my fellow leaf if only...