>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yPfcn
foxnews.com/world/2017/06/22/north-korea-conducts-another-rocket-engine-test-for-icbm-us-officials-say.html4
washingtonexaminer.com/north-korea-state-media-trump-is-a-psychopath-who-may-launch-preemptive-strike-to-distract-from-tough-situation/article/2626792
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/06/22/China-asked-US-officials-to-remove-THAAD-from-South-Korea/1651498145044/
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-moon-exclusive-idUSKBN19D0VR
reuters.com/article/us-usa-yemen-strike-idUSKBN19D2EA
dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/secdef-mattis-apparently-promises-turkey-the-us-will-take-weapons-back-from-kurds/
khq.com/story/35722771/us-reassures-turkey-over-arms-provided-to-syrian-kurds
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20904/Russian-sources-High-degree-of-certainty-that-ISIS-chief-is-dead
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-storms-iraqi-border-crossing-near-us-military-base-map-update/
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-drones-idUSKBN19D1V8
youtube.com/watch?v=3E1ZOn0ivyw
dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nearly-100000-dreamers-granted-amnesty-in-trumps-first-three-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EXPLAIN THIS

is Trump the best president ever already?

>deported millions of illegals
>gonna build the wall
>going to repeal obamacare
>going to mars
>fixed the economy
>record stock market
>liberal tears every day
>win all the elections

cut the crap

T H I C C

That's gonna piss BLM off

jews in Trump's ear are about to get him to grant amnesty to all 800K "dreamers"

we've been conned. go ahead and spin this as 12D chess redditfags

Remember how we used to have a list of all of the emails to every news organization? Does anyone still have the mailing list? I propose we send pic related to every news agency. Whether pic related is true or not doesn't matter. If it's true, they'll out Obama as a crook. If it's false, maybe a stupid news agency will publish the story without vetting, further discrediting the media.

Let's send this out to the news.

If you support Assad you are an anti-white cuck. NEWS FLASH. Assad is a stable leader who is literally trying to protect mudslimes. ISIS is slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Muslims. ISIS barely attacks whites, they spend all of their time killing Muslims. There's a reason why Trump hasn't cut funding to ISIS yet, because they are good temporary allies. If we give the Middle East to ISIS they can significantly cut down the Muslim population. Fuck TRS, fuck /sg/, fuck shareblue, fuck anti-war cucks. Sup Forums is a pro-Trump board.

helo
fredly rimender to stay hidhratted

president butts drive me nuts.

Only time I'll post buzzfeed, but it accurately explains where we're at in terms of the timing of the SCOTUS ruling on the travel ban.
archive.is/yPfcn

MAGA

soros btfo

>North Korea conducts another rocket engine test for ICBM: US officials
foxnews.com/world/2017/06/22/north-korea-conducts-another-rocket-engine-test-for-icbm-us-officials-say.html4

>North Korea state media: Trump is a 'psychopath' who may launch preemptive strike to distract from 'tough situation'
washingtonexaminer.com/north-korea-state-media-trump-is-a-psychopath-who-may-launch-preemptive-strike-to-distract-from-tough-situation/article/2626792

>China asked US officials to remove THAAD from South Korea
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/06/22/China-asked-US-officials-to-remove-THAAD-from-South-Korea/1651498145044/

>South Korea president calls on China's Xi to do more on North Korea nuclear program
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-moon-exclusive-idUSKBN19D0VR

>U.S. military says kills al Qaeda leader in key Yemen province
reuters.com/article/us-usa-yemen-strike-idUSKBN19D2EA

>Mattis Apparently Promises Turkey The US Will Take Weapons Back From Kurds
dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/secdef-mattis-apparently-promises-turkey-the-us-will-take-weapons-back-from-kurds/

>US reassures Turkey over arms provided to Syrian Kurds: coalition's spokesman said that weapons supplied to Kurds will not be reclaimed by the U.S. after the specific missions are completed, but that U.S. will "carefully monitor" where and how they are used
khq.com/story/35722771/us-reassures-turkey-over-arms-provided-to-syrian-kurds

>Russian sources: High degree of certainty that ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20904/Russian-sources-High-degree-of-certainty-that-ISIS-chief-is-dead

>ISIS storms Iraqi border crossing near US military base
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-storms-iraqi-border-crossing-near-us-military-base-map-update/

>Pakistan decries drone strikes on its soil, as U.S. considers more
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-drones-idUSKBN19D1V8

from El Universal
>For every deportation, there's 13 Mexicans coming back on their own. At least 2 million returns expected for this year

Two threads ago someone posted a purported GCHQ memo that, if true, would have boiled Rice and fucked Obama. It's fake -- here's proof (1/2)

>we never took pepe back from the normies
>we only brought back pepe to our side to condemn him to a fate worse than death through kekistani cancer
>we never saw the forest through the trees when we elected Trump
>WE are the normies now

god save us all

even steve wonder can see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

>800K dreamers getting amnesty
>200 new illegal teens per day (50 more than Obama)
>about to flood border with "high-skilled" foreigners to gut white collar middle class

(2/2)

Dreamers are staying and that's been the plan since Trump started his campaign

He's not wrong.

What's /ptg/ listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=3E1ZOn0ivyw

Q: Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

A: Because he's black

>800k dreamers

proofs are required

Awww how cute. And yet, leftists wanna make Pepe a hate symbol. There's tremendous hatred in their hearts.

Incoming rape accusations in 3.. 2...

No.

Mexican government expecting 2 million returns in 2017 alone, most of them without deportation needed

Thank god cruz, rand, etc. aren't voting for this abortion of a bill. If this passes, Trump is donezo in 2020 when no one's healthcare gets better.

T H I C C

>deported fewer than 50,000 illegals
>hasn't left the GOP
>hasn't cut funding to ISIS
>hasn't cut funding to syrian rebels
>defending the kurds
>taking the advice of hillary, bush, MSM, etc etc etc to bomb syria over "muh chemical weapons"
>largest arms deal in US history... to saudi arabia
>absolute 180 on foreign policy, which he would not have won the election without
He's a slightly above average president.

drumpf is so unpopular that the people rather want pelosi in charge

How are you doiing with the farms?
Are your President fucking you over?
If you get problems going to the United States of America, come her to live with us.

Why is he allowing photos? I wouldn't want anyone taking photos of me playing sports.
Fire them all or ban them.

If they're keeping it this secret, it's probably in our favor and they don't want to cause riots.

I never heard trump say otherwise and I've watched nearly every rally

Does anyone feel there's a sort of disconnect with euros when talking healthcare? I was just talking to one trying to tell me I'm gonna be uninsured because of the healthcare reform but I'm not. Are they even aware that there are other ways to get health insurance?

meanwhile in reality

You can't rape what you can't see.

>polls
5-0

Reminder Spencer needs your sheckles to help "based" spics and pooinloos.

No, no it hasn't. At most he said "we'll deport the bad hombres, then we'll see about the rest".

It all depends if you take Trump administration information at face value

- if you trust what the administration says in all of their official communication, press releases and statements you have nothing to fear. Mattis will bomb ISIS, their families, likely whoever crosses his path to that goal and, when ISIS is vanquished, mission accomplished
- if you don't trust and believe there is some spurious reason for America presence there (Israel, remove assad, pipeline) there is nothing either the administration or the people in this thread can say to reassure you that's not the case or that you can do to convince people here thats the case. In this case we better agree to disagree and part ways.

What's going to be?

Pic unrelated, the average Trump liberal protester

>blind, black guy has better political vision than the entire Democratic party

800K approved in last 5 years, Trump has approved over 200K so far since January

dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nearly-100000-dreamers-granted-amnesty-in-trumps-first-three-months/

shills inbound

DEFEND THIS!!!!

the same half of retards that voted for shillory

>Does anyone feel there's a sort of disconnect with euros when talking healthcare? I was just talking to one trying to tell me I'm gonna be uninsured because of the healthcare reform but I'm not. Are they even aware that there are other ways to get health insurance?

They've been programmed their whole lives to believe that only the government can provide health care.

What they ignore is things like how utterly shitty the NHS is in the UK, among other things.

How does his name even manage to cross your mind? Are you simple?

Nice false-flagging shill post

During his rallies he would say all of them need to go and even lambasted the GOP during the debates for wanting to grant amnesty again when it turned CA blue.

He is kinda like one of those racists that says that they are not racists because they don't see colour.

>half want Dems
>other half want GOP
How is this news? Also,
>(((polls)))
how's Ossoff's 7-point lead working out?

> drumpf is so unpopular that the people rather want pelosi in charge
Kek, I myself want Pelosi to remain on change.

>status renewed for 2 years
>amnesty

pick 1

Based Stevie is quintessential relaxing 70's music

Daily Ratings Autism:
>Fox News is the only network to air the rally
>CNN and MSNBC carry on as if nothing's happening
>Get destroyed by Fox
All is right in the world.

Hope this healthcare shit fails. The GOP is going to kill itself try to "replace".

Just do repeal and walk away.

Awoo

checked and kekked

He hasn't done jack shit. RINOs and jews own him. Bullshit rhetoric while Kushner and Ivanka launch globalist agenda to line their own pockets. America First is a joke. Nothing America First is on agenda

I'll never figure out why we're supposed to feel sorry for God that his son died on the cross
They got to spend way more time together since

Only time will tell. We'll know if the injunction is lifted by the latest Monday.

so how are you redditors defending ANOTHER shitty republican health care bill?

when neckbeard atheists try to control opposition christian values.

this guy gets it

target demo is all the matters. that's not target demo #s

Dam what the fuck how do you lose to the fucking five?

BRAAAAAAAP

Yidvanka before the plastic surgery.

>CNN doesn't break 1m all day
lolllll

renewed = amnesty. they're not leaving. stop being obtuse.

Ffs christcucks will connect anything to their god damn religion

>deported fewer than 50,000 illegals
You realize each deportee requires a trial and shitloads of red tape to deport, right? I want him to go full holohoaxer tycoon too but it's not legal.

>hasn't left the GOP
Don't be absurd. He's remolding the party in his image.

>hasn't cut funding to ISIS
How do you know? Do you think the US would publicly announce "HEY WE'RE NOT FUNDING ISIS ANYMORE LOL EVEN THOUGH OBAMA SAID WE NEVER WERE"?

>defending the kurds
Debatable on if this is truly a bad thing since he's going to abandon them after ISIS is wiped out and let Assad clean them up.

>largest arms deal in US history... to saudi arabia
You know what the BEST way to a control a puppet state is? Make them dependent on you for national defense. It's worked really fucking well for Japan and most of Europe.

>absolute 180 on foreign policy,
Not really, unless you actually think he was isolationist because the MSM said so.

I give him a B- so far. Room for improvement but he's better than most Presidents.

amnesty is permanent

Do you disagree? I'm just emulating posts I have seen here, this seems to be the mindset of /ptg/.

Have an updated graph?

Tucker has been acing it that night.

>When you turn animu garbage into actual European design they become beautiful
Pottery

Again with this talk? You already know by now that

> DACA recipients are already on the country at least since 2007 (the cutting point) and must be at least younger than 17 when arrived (meaning born between 1990 and 2007)
> it grants no legal status or protection
> it forces them to identity themselves and register on a government database
> it expires in 2018 unless renewed.

What exactly is your purpose when you come here every other day and day the same thing to the same audience? What are you trying to achieve?

BURN IT

Dont for state legislatures. The dems have no national leadership for 2020 because all their young fresh faces have been voted out of office thanks to Pelosis wise leadership over the last decade.

Even Trump wants Pelosi to stay in charge.

they're going to breed, make "American" babies and become 3-10M active democrats

Those can't all be thanks to Pelosi right?

>During his rallies he would say all of them need to go

I'd love to hear that sound bite
Maybe we just interpreted it differently

Does Bannon get to bring friends?

>tfw America is too cucked and politically correct to elect Tulsi Gabbard and I'll have to vote for this orange fuck AGAIN

Except that's a christcuck explaining why the faggot spinner is a representation of your pants in head retarded religion

>NBC (((Poll)))

>target demo is all the matters. that's not target demo #s
I've been posting KD for months but there wasn't enough interest. The Five haters are going to have a fit when they see this.