HOW FUCKED IS THE FUTURE GENERATION? THEY ARE LEARNING COLORS BY SYRINGES! Part II

Part II

How do we save our future generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhErut2-j8
youtube.com/watch?v=fwp-UKoXYz8
anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/
kars4kids-scam.blogspot.com/
google.com.ua/search?client=opera&q=BE3418BI&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&gws_rd=ssl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

This reminds of the pedo-grooming gang subplot in Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick died "of a massive heart attack" before the movie was even released.

hijacking this to start a ELSA and SPIDERMAN meme campaign targeting children with nazi propaganda to either:
>redpill the children
>bring attention to this brainwashing scheme
>have lulz

So does anyone have a detailed explanation as for why and how these are produced?

Not a bad idea. Be sure to include search terms finger family learn counting learn colors cry kids funny candy.

youtube ad revenue
keywords are most popular children's characters
millions of stupid children get caught in a youtube autoplay loop
semi-pedophilic to full blown pedophilic content

so money, degeneracy/degradation of society, and sexual grooming of children

BUMP

"finger family" is one that stuck out to me also

shit gives me fucking goosebumps

No but here's a channel trying to make sense of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhErut2-j8

the whole "we're farming ad revenue" explanation would make sense if it wasn't for the extremely questionable content and the hundreds of channels all bot posting and uploading almost the same videos

Exactly my thought!!!

We spam enough of these, the normans take them down, maybe they will look at the other shit while they're busy taking our crap down!

The point of this is to make your children desire to be a pedophiles fuck toy. I'm serious. That's how sick and utterly evil this is. YouTube is in on it, Disney is in on it. Marvel may well be in on it too. Disney and Marvel are insanely anal about their intellectual property, they wouldn't simply allow it to be used without getting paid.

BUMP

agreed.

average youtubers (with a face) cant even post a disney/marvel icon without it getting taken down within 24hrs

this includes non monetized videos

yet these people can get away with making fan videos with marvel/disneys own property?

im not buying it

The color counting crying videos seem to target a younger audience, to normalize crying. The videos with Elsa and whatnot normalize pain, fear (lots of bugs), big bellies from "eating too much food." Want to be REALLY creeped out? Look for the terms freak family hidden egg tantrum toy freaks and see what videos you find, with all of the similar themes and account names.

How do we beat the machine?

Could be a way for mainstream media to get children back to watching TV. if parents can't trust youtube they'll put their kids in front of the TV because they can trust that. wouldn't be surprised to find the mainstram media is at least partially behind this.

we need to find who is making these videos. they're white actors but that doesn't mean they're American, or even made in European countries.
For example can anybody recognize the buildings in the background here? there are probably a lot more clues like that.

FUCK /PTG/

FUCK /SG/

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO FOCUS ON

so i looked through the Cars For Kids TV channel posted by an user in the previous thread. they have a facebook linked and i checked that out. only 1k likes and followers
www.jewbook.com/CarsForKidsTV/
while they have over 1 billion video views. in addition to the nonsensical comments and poo in loos (?) asking how to farm views in poor english, i think its pretty conclusive that this channel is farming views. the contents of the videos seem fairly tame so i dont think theres anything sinister going on beyond that.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCRtFAg-PAvCDM7uTG4jE2ig/videos

many other channels seem to have more or less the same format so i think a portion of these channels are just farming views. although whether the other channels with more degenerate shit is some sort of widespread psyops, i can't say for sure.

Fuck off, kike. We need to expose Jewtube for not deleting this degeneracy, not associate this trainwreck with NatSoc.
This is a kike pedophilia grooming scheme, do not follow this (((user))).

Step 1:
We make the same quality craptastic content en mass.

Step 2: include keywords like
bad baby learns colors elsa spiderman fun pranks abortion fun counting game

Step 3:
Normans hopefully see this, get triggered and take all our shit off of youtube, and also take all this pedo grooming shit down as well

Lulz are get,
The jew stops getting money for grooming children.
Everyone wins!

The lack of speech leads me to believe these videos are not being made stateside.

Mods don't you dare delete this. It is political, and there is no other board to post this in. /bantzxD/ is just a shit catcher, this is something many of us on this board enjoy so don't take this away from us

we would have to flood it with so many videos

How they are produced was thoroughly analyzed by a guy in the last thread "SMPZlaKV" although the why is up for questioning for sure.

Something I see again, and again, and again, and again is a sticky liquid going on an unsuspecting person's face.

I program so I know that, I was just wondering what black tech Google might have that somehow leaked to the poos.

OY VEY GOYIM A HATE SPEECH ON YOUTUBE THAT HAS HISTORICAL CONTEXT!

LETS DELETE THAT!!

children in suggestive themes in kids view mode?

making money off children?

MEH ITS GOOD FOR THEM GOYIM!

LET THEM EAT SHIT AND PISS AND MUTILATE EACHOTHER FOR FUN!

HEH!
HEH!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Yes, it seems like they are scamming YouTube (and their advertisers) with fake views, under the guise of "lel kids watch anything, that's why the high view count numbers"

Told ya'. It's sick shit. Other than playing with copyrighted toys every now and then, I don't see how those particular videos are farming views for cash by using Elsa and Spiderman (though they do use some of the same key terms and you find them after viewing Else/Joker/whatever trash).

im not sure but its very troubling user

the descriptions make it so much more targeted and intentional

looks like an easy way to make money if you're a pajeet

holy shit they're just blatantly putting ten different tags in the title box and uploading it

so why are YouTube and Disney just going along with this?

people need to start asking questions

Would be nice to know who these people are since they're showing their faces. Might just be paid actors who don't even know what the finished product will look like.

Sweet holy flying kek

3.4 million views.

Are those bots?

I'm not buying it either, except in this case I'm literally not buying it, I refuse to use youtube from here on because of this.

urine is another theme

a lot of the videos even say "piss" instead of pee or a more child friendly term

peeing on peoples faces and in pools and cups that kids drink from

some situations are adult characters that are peeing

And always tantrums and crying, bad behavior, cruel pranks, and giggling and laughter mixed in. Just stirs up a really backwards view of how playtime should be with adults.

YouTube refuses to delete the videos. Disney is not using copyright laws, and you know how Disney is with that shit.

This is NOT view farming for money.
This is weird sexualized propaganda for children.

BUMP

this is important, we need to get this ball rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=fwp-UKoXYz8

exactly why we need to make the normies reel with the nazi imagery it's the only way we can coopt the left's media machine to pick this up

The world is changing rapidly, everybody has lost control, the internet has changed everything.

The funnest part will be seeing what the new generation acts like

good starting point.

Maybe we can autism these LARPers out of their jobs.

Get an address, Publish it to a group of concerned parents.

Sprinkle in some death threats and we're good!

Man it's like multiple countries are running their own brain washing programs like mk ultra

This is a major reason why it probably isn't just video farming for ad revenue but is more purposeful. There is too much there, psychologically, for it to be that simple.

I suggest a daily "MKUtube" general to get to the bottom of this and develop a working means of counteracting it.

i would be very offended as a multi billion dollar corporation knowing my IP is being used in this manner

not to mention there is serious money being made off the backs of disney themselves

meanwhile live action fan made marvel/disney films are always removed from youtube even without ads enabled (starwars and avengers ect)

youd think specifically disney would be worried about their brand being tarnished by this disgusting trash

>mickeymouse pooping on kids and injecting them

>not even a cameo but literally mickey mouses face pasted

Too bad you're a bunch of lazy NEETs so we know all these campaigns about milk and OK signs being white supremacy are just a big circlejerk.

At least Stefan Molyneux will probably cover it though (definitely not because he wants your shekels, goy!)

Does 2ch know about these?

>This is NOT view farming for money.
>This is weird sexualized propaganda for children.
why can't it be both?
is it known who owns these channels?

Another user pointed this out in the other thread.

Mormons have a thing called family home evening, so it could be indicative that some of these are being filmed in Utah, but then again who the fuck knows.

good point

theres a confusion of emotions and its always a back and forth of sad happy sad

im wondering if this is suggestive of multiple personality disorder that is caused from abuse and conditioning

How do we know some of that ad revenue isn't going back to Disney? Disney has been caught in shady shit before, and was active in propaganda for the feds in WW2 and during the Cold War.

2ch drowned in UA vs RU shit-tier discussions.
t. ex-/po/ mod

Bumpo.

Btw why do the mods sage these threads with their mystical mod powers?

The finger family/nursery rhymes videos are in the hundreds to be found.
Many of them are labeled with expressions like "bad baby" "crying baby."
If you search for "bad baby" the amount of videos you will find is seriously fucking huge.
Also, it is very disturbing if connected to the idea of perverts getting a hard on while hearing children cry as they abuse them.

Ya think ya hot shit, don't cha?

These channels all seem to be russian or chiense. It is blatant view farming.

Kids are curious so they will naturally wander towards taboo topics. It is bait for more views.

>5.6 million subs

holy fuck that's a lot of money

Yes, this content was written in the early 2000s about how draconian dizznee is: anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html

Depending how far down the rabbit hole you want to go...

Perhaps those kinds of scenes might start appearing in dizznee films themselves.

that still doesn't explain why Google and Disney are allowing this

Marvel is owned by Disney.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/

This is now about child exploitation. Kids are being forced to preform fetishes for the world to see.

The Picture is of youtube children who preform fetishes. This is fucking real and ongoing. These sick fuck parents are making millions off selling there children.

>UA vs RU
Wtf? Ua is supposed to be banned there.

Can we run face recognition on these children? What if they are missing?

What if this isn't a conspiracy to groom children though? What if this is just what Indians and deviantart masturbate to?

Jesus Christ, hit the fucking reset button already.

Humans can't be trusted with free will....

it should still be purged

>that still doesn't explain why Google and Disney are allowing this
They will re-launch with 10 new fake companies from a different location 10 minutes after Disney shuts down the old one. Unless youtube bans all content providers between Belgium and tokyo there is simply no way to stop them.

Disney doesn't have enough lawyers to deal with this, and that is pretty fucking scary.

what the fuck

they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars

They're exploiting children in the videos themselves.
Children shouldn't have to go through this and then have footage of them, exposed, published on the internet for the world to see.
This isn't acceptable.

I know the flags are convenient because using proxies from your ivory towers in the middle east probably cost shekels, but you need to understand that this can not fly.

Im proud of your thoughtprocess.

It can and is, but what do you think will blow up harder in Jewtube's face? An ad scheme or a media sponsored pedo ring?

Holy fuck, this is his CAR NUMBER

Wheres your proof of this. If it was true, many people would be doing the same shit for easy money

i think a purge of the most prominant channels would still set these people back quite a bit, they all are building off each other and growing the views and content that way.

GAS

how do you stop russians from pimping their children on youtube?

>cars for kids....
WAT?!?!?

That's a super orthodox Chabad crime group involved in real estate fraud and organ trafficking!!!

Same kike Cult is also behind Oorah (which uses Diamond $$$ and EXstacy trafficking OP $$$ to bribe IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS into accepting their retarded "Yeshiva Scholars" so they can graduate into high ranking government and NGO positions after the fact.

THIS IS FUCKED if it's the same group behind it!!! You have NO IDEA how much so!! I researched Oorah and Chabad and their Crime syndicate globally for a major EU nation's Intelligence Bureau 2 years ago.... shit is REALLY messed up as it stands, but if they are indeed connected to this stuff in any way (other than a slight misspelling of their previous 501c3-NFP "Brand name" ... I'm gonna go all in since I'm now semi "retired"

thanks for the reading material

>view farming
>taboo topics

the fact is the taboo topics shouldnt be allowed in kids view

stop trying to glance over this like its just merely farming because it wouldnt be a issue if it didnt have dark themes

google and disney are allowing this to continue by not blocking these in kids view or utilizing a DMCA takedown which is legal because they are using disneys property

>Beige
Dunkelgelb was the base coat for most armour after '43

anyone know how to track the plates?

these videos are monetized and they make $0.001 dollars per view if i'm not mistaken. some of these channels have billions of video views

Why the fuck does the kid have eyebags?

Nice going bro

These videos can be found in all the languages, it's not only chinese and russians, you can even find some in hebrew.

He lives in Nikolaev city

Nice work.

>stop trying to glance over this like its just merely farming because it wouldnt be a issue if it didnt have dark themes
It is view farming likely linked to eastern european organized crime. They just don't give a fuck about dark themes or happy five finger family videos.

They can upload 60,000 new videos a day to replace the 5 that Disney has time to lawyer up for.

What the fuck, my man. I'd heard of this, but seeing it like this is a new level of disturbing.

Nicolaev city
google.com.ua/search?client=opera&q=BE3418BI&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&gws_rd=ssl

this makes my stomach knot up

>B-b-but user its just view farming!

these people need to burn

This is what qualitiy posts look like!
I can*t wait until normies are catching up, we should use whatsapp images as a way to spread this.
This is a platform almost every parent nowadays uses, to spread the word about this, it is the best.

How did you find this?

perhaps its design is to make kids emotionally unstable, so that they're more easy to manipulate and sell products to