Blacks are incapable of running countri-

>blacks are incapable of running countri-

Umm sweetie, you do know one of the richest countries in the world is majority black, right? Bermuda has a higher GDP per capita, life expectancy and broadband penetration rate than almost every nation on earth and yet is blacker than Philadelphia or Jackson, Tennessee.

>Bermuda is a tax-haven so it doesn cou-

Oh snookums, you don't get to move the goal posts. If your argument is that blacks are low-IQ, impulsive, subhumans who will wreck any and all places where they're the majority then you don't get to have exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One problem with your theory Tyrone:

BERMUDA ISN'T A COUNTRY, it belongs to the UK

>Jackson, Tennessee

You mean Jackson Mississippi?

Just because they are 54% black doesn't mean that those 54% are the ones running the country.

hahahahah you dumb nigger the gov is majority white.

dude tourism and oil lmao

bermuda's our private holiday resort where we use the nigger population as a servant workforce

they're well paid and know better than to cause trouble

>you don't get to have exceptions.
Why not?

they made all these accomplishments while being occupied by british terrorists. not bad.

do you spend all day researching highly specific ways niggers might not be terrible if you ignore just a few facts?

your ritual is disturbing

>Oh snookums, you don't get to move the goal posts.
>Oh snookums
Okay I laughed, is that one new?

Saint Domingue was the wealthiest colony in the New World and it was overwhelmingly black. Haiti, the successor state, must now be the wealthiest country in the world. I would immigrate to Haiti but I can't afford to.

>Christianity at 91%
There's the reason.

Hey guys. Just here to say that BLM is a terror organization. Later.

>Bermuda ( /bərˈmjuːdə/) is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean.

>countri-

and obviously incapable of spelling correctly either.

kys retard

Yeh, come to Haiti. You'll love it here

>>Bermuda is a tax-haven so it doesn cou-
nt

Yeah thanks to all the white people who vacation and spend their money in that shit hole. Try again moron. Sage

Saved.

>snookums
im stealing that

Whats the rarest flag?

I've got Afghanistan, Haiti, and New Catadonia so far. But I've seen Holy Sea and other rares.

*Caledonia

Nice, I saw Palestine earlier, but it was a proxy

On Sup Forums there's a guy who regularly posts from the vatican

And without Christianity, you'd be looking at Offshore Rotherham or Haiti.

He posts here, too, newfag.

I can change to a Vatican proxy, but it's not very sincere

>Majority runs the nation

What fantasy world are you living in?

>sweetie

>snookums

Not only are you a nigger, you are a queer nigger.

>Saint Domingue was the wealthiest colony in the New World and it was overwhelmingly black
>wealthiest colony in the New World
>colony

>tfw this is true because of white tourism

/Thread
Fpbp

>snuckums
>sweetie

you are either a bitch or a fag. and a nigger to boot. know your place. Best keep your gay opinions to yourself nigger; you know what happens if you get too uppity ......

Daily reminder all sweetie and snookum posters will be executed when the world goes lawless

Bermuda is nothing but a tourist destination for people from rich countries. It has a low population, and they charge a fair sum to vacation there.

Not hard to be rich even if black when you have loads of whyt pepel paying you days moniez

rarest i've seen are central african republic, martinique, and aland

65k people is not a country. There are more people than that in my city and it isn't even one of the biggest in my state.

>Bermuda
>a country
murican education

>Umm sweetie
White feminist posing as nog confirmed. As regards to the rest of your post, wow 10000 nogs managed to be moderately successful out of a population of 1.5 billion. Thats a pretty low success rate.

Apparently its something like South Sudan or some random African country

For a long time the rarest was Marshall Islands but then some other user fucked up the rare with a proxy similar to holy see Vatican city

Here, have the Pitcairn islands. Population of 50

That doesn't explain the selfie in the swiss guard uniform in rome doe

Medium rare

The only one I can't seem to get is Tristan de cunha, or however you spell it

True.. fair enough

That one's fairly easy to get, mane :^)

i would get agoraphobia on isle like this

Not for me. What flag is that?

JUST

Any post that says "sweetie" pissed me off. What kind of faggot calls anons sweetie.

What are you using mane, if you're using what i think you are, you should have it.

Also this is Sint Maarten.

JUST ANGLO MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I'm not using what you're using then. What about the moon? I've seen that before.

Btw I'm doing this on mobile, I don't even have a PC atm

yes, amen, on the day of the rope they will be first

Sample size
Next.

Population 330 million versus 65,000

We have more blacks than the whole country of Bermuda has people, IN ONE SHITHOLE GHETTO.

THIS BAIT WAS SO LOW QUALITY BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF

REEEEEEEEEEE

Moon flag was a meme flag added to the old extra flags script but is now removed.

fugg rip PC.

OP will never be able to find an independent black nation that is successful.

The minute the Colonizers leave the Country falls apart. Read Paul Theroux Dark Star. The unravelling of Africa.

>be black
>have money somehow
>buy nikes

Best teacher I ever had was from the Caribbean. Highly intelligent, successful, and beautifully spoken. He's not an exception either.

Ooh, fair enough.

This is just an app from the play store, not bad at all

Is it (((HMA))) by any chance?
If it is, you should have the country you said you didn't,

Bermuda is a small-ass Island.

Bermuda is British territory.. Besides, their Governor is white.

*Bermuda is a British territory

That's it, but I don't have Tristan. Still a large list.

Why the ((()))?

I 100% agree so by all means every nigger in America should move there. That will teach us white devils a lesson

Pretty much this. Spot on.

>flag has union jack
They're hardly black

You should have Saint Helena, which, with Sup Forums, counts as all 3 islands in that area, Tristan has it's own flag but isn't on here.

Although with extraflags, you can have the Tristan flag - github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Bermuda is run by whites.

i seent it.

If you're interested in flags or whatever, we have our own general dedicated to flags and autism :^)

Sharia blue is all over the site tonight

Oh yeah, I have saint Helena. I didn't know it incorporated all three islands. Learn something new every day..

What's your method?

>tfw flaglets think posting with only 1 flag is acceptable

I can't reveal my secrets unfortunately :^)

Income inequality in Bermuda is amongst the highest if not THE highest in the world. That "54% blacks" own virtually nothing, the 31% whites owns and runs almost everything of note.

Same with Botswana. Third highest GINI rating in the world. Whites own and run everything, blacks are either illiterate tribals or defacto slaves.

When the blacks are kept in line by a large police force and armed forces, that country can propser. That is not the case in most places.

I'm Jewish.....
We own Bermuda
Would you like to buy a Negro?

not before your uncle raped you, you wouldn't

educate yourself, my white friend

Nice. Cheers, I'll check it out.

Fair enough

>Bermuda ( /bərˈmjuːdə/) is a British Overseas Territory

Holy shit, erm, hello Haiti. How's things?

>31% White
It's because the whites do all of the critical jobs.

Ah, so this OP is shitposting with a different flag this time around... you're 'sweetie' little talkdown BS gives you away instantly. We know you are posting this for a class in which your teacher assigned you and a group of 5 others to shitpost and start threads supporting your agenda. Think for yourself for once.

Yeah only half black, and guess who's probably running things...

There was that one country that we were trying to declare war on to get them to post i forget who that was.

I'm on mobile and for some reason it makes it a bad resolution

sak pase mon frere

they still """ rebuilding""" the capitol house?

Rule of thumb for the wealthier race is to keep more help around than you have people living in your house, hence Bermuda has a black majority

these numbers are astronomical for niggers how are they so high

Blacks don't run Bermuda, you mong

confirmed /extraflags/ is the truest way to browse Sup Forums

>I have Outer Space

>>blacks are incapable of running countri-
>Umm sweetie, you do know one of the richest countries in the world is majority black, right?
Sweetie....

Haiti was once very wealthy, after the French revolution the blacks were set free and they voted to murder anyone who wasn't black. It's been downhill since then. Haiti was so fuckin wealthy when the French lost a war to England they had to give something up. The French were unwilling to give Haiti, so they gave Canada. Yep, all of huge ass Canada!

Move there then
sage