Wall confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/11/hsbc-us-money-laundering-george-osborne-report
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
businessinsider
archive.is/vLLcz
theguardian
archive.is/dbCtm
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k... keep me posted

and the cause of the drug trade violence is the drug war.
legalize all drugs

A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

God Damn I thought I was straight before the campaigns, but I think I legitimately am in love with Trump. Based!

The border is not the problem. The problem are all burgers and niggers who like weed cocain and other sick shit.you america need jesus.

Bump

>Flag

Nice try.

t. facing drug charges myself

I support the wall but his reasoning is pretty bad in this tweet. Literally saying slap a band-aid on the problem rather than address the root issue.

Mexico isn't US's responsibility. You either nuke Mexico or you build a wall.

>Still believing this orange retard
You disappoint me, Sup Forums

Stop being så racistisk

The wall is a fun symbolical gesture but as long as there is a demand people will get coke into the US.

The market always wins.

Bump

Hurry up then you fat orange fuck

Of course, useless spics would blame the drug war instead of the cartels massacring innocent people.

>implying anyone actually wants to live in US.

>Mexico isn't US's responsibility.

No, but the drug trade is, at least in part. We should legalize marijuana and decriminalize most other drugs while treating their abuse as a public health issue rather than a criminal one.

Based Trump. Fuck anyone who has ever doubted the GodKing

>it's not our fault were violent savages
>it's duh white mayne
Just know you'll all hang together.

>SOLAR
POWERED
>BORDER
WALL

This is great and all but unfortunately, illegal mexicans have gotten access to unpredented technological advancements that will allow them to overcome any walls that they may face in their journey to America.

Pic related, it's the pictur of a prototype I found in the deep web.

Some of the most beautiful things have walls. The best thing about walls is they dont let shit in you dont like. Find a disco without bouncers go fileca petition for being underaged

we're building the wall on the wrong border

It's June 22........ FAKE

Denmark time

>be twitter personality
>liked a trump tweet about how hes building a wall a while back
>lose a chunk load of followers
>he still hasn't built the wall
Unless he already has the plan in motion, don't like that tweet unless you like losing face in an idiom sort of way.

Bump.

this

It'll never happen.
I say while imaging the taste of Hillary's sweet old cunt, reading my commie propaganda, and Facebooking with my smart atheist friends about how dumb christcux are haha lol

>The best thing about walls is they dont let shit in you dont like.
Only in theory. People are able to maintain heroin habits in prison.

This would be so wonderful. Something only this troll bastard could come up with. Leftists crying to tear down the wall would then become highly anti-environment.

its fake, check the date

Bang bang you shot me down.

really tired of seeing CGI walls and no actual construction.

jesus christ what a fucking waste of money that would be

BUILD A HIGH TECH FENCE INSTEAD YOU FUCKING GOONS

oh yeah, reality isn't something you care about. Trump is your fun chaos candidate. God dammit what a bunch of fucking useful idiots you people are

Nice bait, that's nu/pol/ you're talking about.

do you not understand timezones you utter fucking mongoloid

No it's not, this is a pleb-tier myth.

The reason is because they run the drug trade and they want the drugs to come in. Yes, our taxpayer dollars fund a gang of global drug traffickers via fake enforcement agencies who actually aid them.

Even MSM can't hide it at this point.

businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/11/hsbc-us-money-laundering-george-osborne-report

Or Obama running tens of thousands of guns guns to cartels. Guns that are to this day still being found killing people.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

Friendly reminder: Civilization and walls are one and the saem.

Can't have one without the other.

AI is for fagz

Don't give them traffic

>businessinsider com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/vLLcz
>theguardian com/business/2016/jul/11/hsbc-us-money-laundering-george-osborne-report
archive.is/dbCtm

I know you are frustrated, but you can still find a better job user. Trump is making America Great again!

Mexicans are the worst race. You literally can't dispute that. Hitler was mistaken.

It's very noble that Trump is trying to stop the relentless rogue government agencies sponsored drug trafficking.

He's directly threatening a key source of their funding.

How are you gonna go over the wall when the border patrol is shooting at you?

I'm partial to the idea of taking a bit of dutch lessons 1/4th of their land built on land reclamation and just take the wall so far out that they dare not or poseidon is waiting. Trump wall is not hard to build it's just being delayed and stalled and. The first time in my life i have seen so many people thinking its inpossible to build a fucking wall. Look around you. Who built that anyone know.. Fucking aliens? Civil engineers etc. Must be like yeah just pretend we don' t exist. It's hilarious.

Bless you user.

I'm with you on that. Fuck druggies. We should dump them all on the opposite side of the wall. Deport Nig Nogs back to Africa as soon as they are charged with a crime.

Jokes on you, I don't have a job!

BUILD WALL

see:also: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I don't give a flying fuck if the coke gets in so long as the Mexicans don't.

BUILD WALL

Don't most of them just fly in and simply not leave when their visa expire?

Bump

The solar panels could power the automated drone defense system.

Sure OP's a fag for not posting the source first but you could have taken TWO SECONDS to go to trumps twitter and see it for yourself.

Neck yourself.

Someones mad his Carrier deal to keep jobs here fell apart and they used the money that got from the local government to speed up the automation of work leading to even further jobs loss.

If you get deported once, you can't get a visa. Thus, we won't have instances where those who are deported just cross the border again.

PUNCH FACE

>legalize the illegal thing were doing or we will keep doing illegal stuff

>The wall is not 100% preemptive so why use it. Since it's like 98% safe we might aswell be near zero percent safe. Why bother.
Is that what you would tell your girl? No? Probably would not be what you should tell a nation then either.

I'm not opposed to the wall, but if we spent as much money invading Mexico and slaying the cartel as we did on invading Middle Easterns shitholes and establishing central banks, that'd be money better spent.

This too.

Really? Do you have a source? That's funny.

Bump

Reported for being a bot.

Thanks, makes sense.

Why do the leafs fuck around so much?

>Mexicans are the worst race
>race
European education everyone.

Bump

I can't wait until he's out of office and no wall was ever built. I can't wait to see everyone's taxes raised for nothing.

>a statement for the savages is too much money
>b-build a high-tech fence guise! y-yknow the ones that depend on electricity to work and can be compromised

BUILD WALL

EEUU, the next spain, we love walls

Yes but If drugs are legalized their price will go down and it won't be profitable to sell so gangs won't sell anymore

God he's such an idiot. As long as drugs remain illegal and there is money involved, a wall is not going to sort out the problem. Is he going to build a wall on our coast lines? What a tool.

Bases user

Ever heard of drones?
Ever heard of airplanes?
Ever heard of boats?
Trump is such a tool.

Truth. In states with legalized weed price is dirt cheap. $100/oz or less

Bump

You're an idiot but funny picture

MAGA lulz

WELL MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP BRINGING GUNS INTO OUR COUNTRY WE WOULDN'T BE SO DEADLY

>it's America's fault we're subhuman savages

nice

pro-tip: blaming whites for all your problems is what leftists do, it doesn't work on pol

>muh nogunz

If only you spics didn't glorify your cartels and degenerate drug culture, I might have sympathy.

Spain should be shooting them off that fence

Can anyone tell me why a wall would be better than simply have drones monitor a 1-mile region of the border than can track and report crossings?

Like, if you build a wall, someones just going to start building ladders.

>Like, if you build a wall, someones just going to start building ladders.
Then you fucking force them to build ladders, and you force them to be tunnels.

It's never realistic to halt all illegal immigration. but at the very least you can make it increasingly difficult for it to happen.

Tunnels are a fucking bitch to build, especially if you have drones monitoring activity.

The wall being an actual physical wall is retarded.

A wall would cut down on gun smuggling as well, it's a win-win

Shut up Paco if you weren't buying guns from us you would be buying it from someone else.

Yeah, well, fucking build it already

From who?
Canada?

Child sex operatives confirmed

>people do illegal activity
>I know, let's legalize illegal activity, that way there's less illegal activity

spic logic

How about we kill all criminals and drug dealers. Duterte reduced crime 400% that way.

And consumers as well
Both mexicans and americans

that is a leftest logic. Spic can't think on their own

60 miles of fuck all confirmed

lel

qt white women will be spared however and reeducated.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc