How would I go about redpilling my dog? I've met some redpilled dogs before...

How would I go about redpilling my dog? I've met some redpilled dogs before, but mine just doesn't seem to hate niggers for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kind of dog

Haha good one OP!

Your dog may be anosmic

My fucking dog.
>be me
>get a dog for my ranch
>cutest fucking thing ever as a puppy
>bring him to the pet store, people go crazy over cuteness
>grows big, 150lbs, scares the shit out of people
>but since he used to be so cute and treated well by strangers, he thinks all people are good, basically a teddy bear
>stuck with a permanent blue pilled dog
>pic related

southern black mouth cur

pic related, the brown one is mine, the blonde one is my friends good ol' niggerhatin' dogg

Not sure about getting them to hate niggers but the only way to have a real dog is to have a pack of dogs. Otherwise they will just be lonely depressed empty shells wondering why they are being kept alone in a house with no pack which is literally their entire reason to exist.

both my dogs hate niggers on bikes, it just came natural to them

phone cameras are fucking retarded lol

Pay a homeless nigger $20 to throw firecrackers and shout at him while he's chained or in a dog crate. That should do the trick.

Feed it some LSD. Worked for me.

no way is that 150lbs that's like 80 at most

I've raised my Siberian Husky since she was a puppy, the first time she saw a black person was last winter and she barked at him more than I've ever seen her bark before.

The reason? She had never seen one so she never got to feel comfortable around one. If you don't want your dog to like black people don't show her that they exist, or if you do, show her you don't like them.

its true, in here dogs always bark at the homeless and or crackheads, without exception

Just kidding, don't drug your dog.
>be half-black
>friend has dog
>I have afro hair
>dog hates people with helmest
>thinks my hair is a helmet
>hates me instantly
>shave head a few years later
>too late
>wtf hates blacks now
>just growls under table whenever he sees me
>hates me untill the day he dies
I think you just have to get lucky

Thats because dogs pick up on subconscious cues from their masters.
Maybe if you stop being a CivNat cuck, you can finally redpill your dog.

Speaking of adorable dogs, isn't this just adorable?
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

My dogs got redpilled because we live near some spics and they noticed my hate for them whenever they were around and they are able to see what's on the tv and noticed my hate whenever niggers popped up. They bark at everyone, but never calm down if the person isn't white because they picked up my dislike for darker people.

Let him meet one

>they bark at everyone
Control your fucking dogs you white trash piece of shit.

I have more control over my dogs then your shit country has over it's fucking niggers and sand monkeys so don't speak to me as if you're better, ya fucking little bitch.

dogs can sense evil

Controlling a dog is easier than controlling a whole fucking country, so no shit. Maybe if you stop being such a beta, your dogs will respect you as the leader of the pack.

They do respect me, retard. Why the fuck would I not want my dogs to bark at people when I live near some fucking beaners? That's like having a smoke alarm, but never putting batteries in it because it going off is annoying. You sure are a stupid pussy.

>can't get his dogs to stop barking at his neighbours
>cognitive dissonance kicks in
>it's like having smoke alarm that never turns off
>somehow this is positive
So glad I'm not you.

>He's going to jail for this
>European society sees shitposting videos in the same way they see murderers and rapists
Sometimes I think Europe deserves to lose to the Muslims.

Nice doggo

>assumes some bullshit
>uses greentext
>netherlands
Yeah, you clearly have a sub 100 IQ if you need to make up shit to justify your retardation.
>dogs barking at neighbors
They don't because they are white and know the neighbors and the neighbors work and aren't out in their yard 24/7 like some stupid loser from the netherlands.

I don't know, mine does it naturally, barks at Pakis across the street and scared fuck out of a nigger coming out of the supermarket yesterday,he must have jumped three feet in the air. I wish she'd do it a bit less desu, bit embarrassing sometimes.

EU is evil

I don't think she thinks they're human, she reacts in the same way she does to other dogs.

we really did pick the wrong side

All dogs hate niggers

>sub 100 IQ
kek, who's making assumptions and getting mad simultaneously now?

>MUH BASED TRUMP DADDY :DDD
I thought pol was fucking through with this already.

Is my dog a good girl, Sup Forums?

Theres ya problem. You cant be a white supremacist and not be white