Why are Brits such effeminate cucks?

Why are Brits such effeminate cucks?

Scottish revenge brainwashing psyop

need some british bp right now

Should be allowed to wear shorts desu, its pretty hot here right now

K I L T S

Haha what if one of them was wearing panties.. haha...

rope

>no-shorts policy
why?

The fuck is this?
To protest a no-shorts policy you wear fucking SHORTS to school.
Jesus.

>No shorts policy
>wearing shorts would break the rules
>we will make our point by following the rules instead
>wear skirts which is in the dress code

We arent fucking niggers, we peacefully make our points

Using skirts in protest that way seems to me to carry the implicit statement that boys wearing skirts is ridiculous. They aren't wearing the skirts because they're effeminate cucks, they're doing it to make their school look bad so that the administrators stop being a bunch of faggots and let them wear shorts.

why the fuck parents buy this for them
>Brits
Oh.

It's pretty brilliant - if a school administrator complains, they'll inevitably be accused of "transphobia" or some other made-up word

That's pretty funny, good example of malicious compliance

Oh boy this thread again.

your point is you like cross dressing ?

Scots are British dipshit

This is the most quintessentially british thing I've ever seen.

>For the sake of rules and regulations, we rule that boys cannot wear shorts
>Why? Because it's improper and this is the rule
>It's too fucking hot out, can we wear shorts? (aka common sense response to real life issue)
>No of course not, policy is to sit there and suffer
>Well can we wear skirts since the policy says skirts are ok?
>Yes, boys, you can wear skirts, but remember the policy is no shorts.

This is why Europe is so fucking pathetic. This attitude right here. The cringing submission to insane nonsensical rules and regulations.

>I-I guess I'll trade my future and culture away so that Mohammed can fuck my childhood girlfriend.
>I guess that's just the Right Thing to Do™

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

>girls at school giggle, boys are wearing our uniform
>Boys, dgaf, continue wearing skirts
>girls begin to get upset
>"It's our uniform, let them wear shorts"
>What do you mean "our" uniform bigots? Welcome to CURRENT YEAR
>girls counter protest, wear shorts
>Admin tell them no shorts
>United Nations binding resolution for the rights of women. Shorts approved.
>boys go back to shorts
>Girls continue to wear shorts, have a pride march
>Noone gives a fuck

Why do chicks get so salty when they get what they want all the time?

I won't deny I have a boner now.

Here lots of boys wear skirts to school for the same reason. It's also popular to wear ballerina shoes since you're not allowed to wear shoes inside.

Because they arrest the alphas.

I'm sure those boys will be peacefully making the point of Achmeds dick ram further up their asses too. Easier to fuck a little boy in a skirt. God damn you people are fucking retarded. Kill the muzzies already!

I would like to remind everyone in this thread that America is currently 56% white and dropping

>56% white and dropping

Dropping fast lmao

BOIPUCCI

Yep, happens every summer without fail. Don't know why it's still news

>why would those boys have a skirt in the first place?

>Yanks IQ to low to the superior Anglo
>Doesn't understand quality banter

Oh they probably got them from a very friendly merchant.

Americans are the absolute most arrogant and oblivious people on the planet, they don't realize every problem Europe has they have had for decades before us. I don't know if it's stupidity or some attempt to block out the pain.

You realise that none of this actually happened right? Except for the first two lines your entire greentext occured inside your head.

The whole point is to make a mockery of the policy. If you want to dick with retarded policy you stress the edge cases. The only way they can fight you is to try to keep up with your creativity by writing a new clause every time you think of something they didn't. They have to follow, if they let it slide they have to admit the reason for the original rule was arbitrary bullshit. Eventually the farce goes on too long and their superior sees how much time and resources they've wasted on it and fires the jackass responsible and vetos the whole debacle.

It's called a kilt.

Nice fanfic hombre

I know I'm supposed to laugh at them...but then I remember how tomorrow, casual Friday, I have to wear long pants instead of shorts while women get to wear skirts. It's summer time.

>Yanks IQ to low
>to low

Try again Bongcuck

This only worked because of the whole gender bullshit nowadays. 20 years ago they would have just said: "Well actually skirts are only part of the girls uniforms" and given them a right good caning.

Literally had a Muslim nigger for EIGHT YEARS and we're the cucks.

Good one.

I don't really see the problem desu
just doing something outlandish because they can't do something that would be otherwise normal.

>Ignorance is bliss
Easier to be retarded and never leave your own country then slag others off over the internet based on things they saw on the internet. That's why none of these cunts even have passports.

As someone with a skirt fetish, this horrifies me, but add some thigh high socks and we could get somewhere

>vote for change
>no idea what change
>I like being part of something
You're wasting your breath, it's like talking to an excitable down syndrome toddler

>easier to fuck a little boy in a skirt
You would know, Javier.