I'm Richard Dawkins don't AMA because I know more than you

Listen here you dimwitted Gits, I am Richard Dawkins, creator of the God Delusion and the "meme". I have come to inform you all of your barmy ideals of this false nationalism.

Why can't you all just accept Darwin's Origins of Species as the absolute and only superior document known to man? You lousy Wazzocks can't get yourselves to stablize your economies so you need people like my Boyfriend Neil to do it for you. This is what we biologists call natural selection.

What's that? What's a Biologist you say? Well you airy-fairy ankle biting arse-licker; it's an artist and a scientist at the same time. My job requires me to piece together pieces to a puzzle, but if they don't fit, I force it in. Hah! Bet your Christ and Mohammed can't do that can they you bell-ended twits!

What's that? What is a biologist doing talking about theology? It is my duty as an art-scientist to inform you all that you are all more mad than a bag of ferrets! Seriously! Put the bible down and pick up the origin!

What's that? Both texts don't contradict eachother? What a load of bollocks! I have skimmed the Wiki; I have done the research, you're all wrong and I am right!

Now if you excuse me, I have to argue with a preist selected by the studio I work for. He is weak at debating and has not a single strand of knowledge in science; just how I like them, an easy win for me once again! HAH! You all must not be batting on a full wicket when you believe in this garbage!

What was the first meme you invented?

My career

Thanks for the fast reply! What was your inspiration, if you don't mind answering another?

>art scientist
kek

We decided we were too good for natural selection.

What's your take on that Richard?

Darwin and my boyfriend; Neill.

You must be a mohammed worshipping mingebag that rejects Darwin and engages in eternal scientific heresy. I will draw a concept art of your stupidity and call it "The next Scientific proponent to Evolution" and people will believe it because I am a biologist.

You're dodging the point.

How do you feel about humanity propping up the lesser elements while pushing down those who rise on their own volition?

Neato. Another thing I'm wondering is about your shirt. It seems to say we are a a fricans. Could you comment on what fricanses are and how they affect us?

We are doing a great harm to humanity by not screen caping this thread...

How do I feel? Exilerating! Do you not see the proof in your own sentence?

The evolution of a Tucan after you max its happiness and level it up at night.

Yer alright dawkins

Why do you think there's so many retarded creationists on Sup Forums? Most people here used to be redpilled on reality. Is it because of the mass immigration of flumptards?

And Correct

No, its because they did not read my superior manifestos. If you are a gormless pikey don't read my manifestos. The art would be too abstract for your feeble mind to comprehend.

Yes, they are quite pathetic desu

> Claims to be Richard Dawkins
> Can't help capitalising common nouns

Nice try, kraut. Now fuck off.

Just imagine christcuckolds have to be to actually make these posts every day.

Just imagine how triggered these regards get when they realise that they have absolutely no arguments for what they believe but just believe it because of their feelings.

>someone took the time to write this

Just imagine when delusional people like you wake up. But you never will.

Quite so

I'm a scientist I know better.

I agree, the origin is so much more fulfilling as a source of "troof".

It literally just clicked as to why we are seeing all this retarded evolution bullshit... They want us to think we are all niggers...

Just in case...
Verify with twitter fedora delusionist.

Explain to me how "nothing" exploded and created everything please.

The real question here is: What kept Dawkins from killing his entire family?

Evolutionist literally pull off the craziest mental gymnastics I have ever seen

I saved it. I had a long heart chuckle. Even if you're an atheist Dawkins is insufferable.

I've had enough of you tryhard cringeworthy canucks trying to usurp the Aussies crown. You are NOT funny. Day of the rake when?

Dick Dawngay, you suck.

Accept Jesus in to your life, you miserable NEET.

>I am now aware that there are people on this board that deny evolution

There are obvious conflicts within both approaches: Creationism v. Big Bang

Is it possible both are true simultaneously, but that the back stories have been jiggered so much to fit a narrative or to defer from a narrative, that no one knows what the fuck is going?

God isn't here now. Hasn't been for a very, very long time (even when his chosen needed his the most)

YOU will likely be forced to do Gods work in your lifetime.

Darwin was christian. Read a book moron.

>and my boyfriend

Sounds kinda gay, faggot.

Sharpie in pooper or gtfo.

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets

This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

I grew up as a child of evangelical missionaries in Honduras, very aware of racial diversity because I was the blue-eyed, cotton-topped white kid who stuck out like a sore thumb, but all the while felt deeply connected to the people there, even though we looked very different. My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes. One of the central themes of Christianity is, after all, that God, through His Son, is calling people from every tongue, tribe and nation. Grasping diversity will make the world stronger as we marvel at God’s creative genius on display through His people’s varying pigments, personalities and proficiencies. Our differences are cause for celebration, not scorn.

en you look into any human’s eyes, you look into the face of an image-bearer of God – into the eyes of a person whose soul is eternal. While that is the common thread of all humanity, it doesn’t mean our racial differences are insignificant. We see the human family’s varying physical characteristics as awesome reminders of God’s creative brilliance. It’s not that we think race doesn’t exist, or that we don’t see it. In fact, it’s the opposite – we see it, and we embrace it.

You failed in the game of evolution. Your genes are worthless and there is no afterlife. Get kiked.

There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends as my son gets his hair cut on a Saturday morning. There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair. The beauty of a multi-ethnic family is found there, in the fact that the differences are the very thing that make ours richer and fuller. It forces you to think in a new way about the way you think, speak, act and live.

When we met with the NEDC, we were again faced with the question of what ethnicity we would choose for our adopted embryos. We wanted additional siblings to feel connected to our first two children racially, and asked the team at the NEDC if we could be matched with African-American embryos. They agreed with our thoughts about our kids matching each other racially and were supportive of the decision to select African American embryos.

This is gold

Go Away Leaf