If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years...

If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelvic_spur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If glass is made from sand, why is there still sand at the beach?
Fuck off.

You know this little guy has one of the most advanced immune systems in the planet right?

They are more evolved than you think.

It racemixed and destroyed diversity so there was any change that would have happened was completely destroyed.

>The "only atheists believe in evolution" meme
Stop being a retarded faggot. If evolution wasn't real, animal husbandry wouldn't work you dumb shit. There are numerous breeds of dogs that were intentionally bred to have the traits they have.

How can that thing pre-date the creation of the earth? I think your logic is flawed.

If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

It evolves at L.40 tho.

Because evolution doesn't say all things will change, only that some things will change.

Take highschool biology you complete retard

I thought the world was only a few thousand years old OP

What do you mean? I'm interested.

fucking martian headcrabs have to go back

He wasn't always that way, user.

umm, the earth is only 6000 years old retard

>There is a person on this planet that has met all black people that ever lived.

Whoa.

Similar to why many human races evolved while Africans did not

>1 post by this ID

Again, the selective pressures that drive evolutionary changes in organisms are not evenly distributed.

idk about their immune system but their blood is harvested for medical applications
specifically it's used to detect bacterial endotoxins

It found its niche you fucking pleb.

Youre supporting your argument with the same science youre trying to disprove it with.

Triggered nigger detected. What are averages? 1 based nigger doesn't negate 99 homo africanus

Why? Because your mother's a whore, that's why.

something something blue blood

If you dont believe in evolution then how did a pokemon become in real life???

btfo
t
f
o

For whatever reason they don't ever get sick. Researchers pay top dollar for horseshoe crab blood to analyze they they are completely immune to disease. Also their blood is pale blue. Pretty neat actually.

If creation is real, why do whales have legs?

Supposedly they're not killed, just have some of their blood drained.

At this point, I'm not sure I really believe that. I don't trust what any of these fucking corporations and news medias say about anything anymore.

>of evolution is real then why does a successful animal keep reproducing?

Shit this is so cringe

>1 based nigger
>>/x/

no animal "stays the same", they all change,

its just some find a niche that doesn't demand drastic overhauls so they keep their shape and don't speciate. its still possible that due to genetic gradual changes a 20 mln year old critter wouldn't be able to breed wit the modern one, because the later has a different number of chromosomes.

because it does whatever it feels like doing duh !

fml

>WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE HORSESHOE CRABS!

>THAS RIGHT!

This, and checked

>ayo hol up

Evolutionism is for normies.

You're saying that as if this creature still had room for improvement. It has evolved so much that any further evolution could only be a downgrade. Humans are so inferior to it that they cannot even imagine how insignificant they are when compared to it, just like a newborn looking at the stars.

Looks delicious

We have this thread every month.

>american education

At least we don't have risk threads anymore.

I miss millennial bash threads., not this crap thread.

Isn't that so convenient

>that flag

If it were up to you they would probably go extinct in a matter of years and we would lose our cure for pain until we find another planet swimming with horse shoe crabs.

Lol this goy actually believes whales evolved from hoofed mammals. Life was perfect on the land, but over millions of years they decided to morph back into aquatic life such as whales and dolphins rofl

it's true man, the name of the game is survive as long as you can. our big brains will eventually cause our own extinction and it'll all still be just a blink on that critter's timeline.

Sneks too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelvic_spur

I thought god cut their legs...

>What do you mean? I'm interested.
They have copper based blood. Any their antibodies (amebocytes) go to work in minutes instead of iron based blood's white blood cells going to work in days.

>pol hates jews
>Jew says evolution is real
>pol believes the shit
I just don't understand this, seriously stop being lazy and fucking redpill yourselves on evolution, its the most retarded theory with absolutely 0 evidence... I thought you were all better than this anons

Because they are adapted to their enviroment which barely changed?
Or because they only needed minor adaptations to survive?

For a species to evolve there needs to be an evolutionary bottleneck in the form of enviromental change that would threaten their extinction.

This is the reason why pale skin has developed in Eurasia while the Sub-Saharians were pitch black at times.

Because it's perfectly adapted to its surroundings. No evolutionary pressure.

even god can't step on snek

Kill yourself

Yes, and it's mysteriously inconvenient for creatards who believe god wants people to accept creatardation. Why did your god make birds look like they evolved from dinos if he didn't want us to think they did?

And yes, evolution is not a constant for all life, some creatures like sharks, have found a suitable form that doesnt need to change anymore to adapt better to it's environment. Sharks and horseshoe crabs are excellent examples of hardy forms that survive well.

Evolution is for dumb fedora tippers that so badly wish we came from shit flinging monkies.