Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism you have about her

Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism you have about her.

She's black

she didn't know how to follow the rules

She wasn't the first person to do this. Also, I've heard she's a cunt.

rOsA pArks
O-A-A
ObAmA

Early example of media psyops

Just one, that's going to be hard. How about lazy, attention seeking nigger? Should have sent them back after the civil war. Regrets aplenty.

wasnt the first just fucked jewish news moguls

Why did she even want to sit at the front? The back of the bus was always where the party was at when I was in school.

She was an uppity negro that couldn't follow rules.

This. /thread

Now that is creepy...

she wasn't the one who was told to give up her seat, it was actually a black teenager who went to the naacp. but, rosa parks was chosen to be the poster child because she was attractive unlike the teen who actually experienced it

She the patron saint for all dun nuffins that feel entitled to resist arrest and break the law because it doesn't agree with them

This, all cool kids sat in the back

Holy shit, that image. I literally always thought the underground railroad was just a figure of speech. That's an actual railcar.

really ActivateS the almonDs
A-S-D
AsSaD

Criticizing people for furthering the cause of their race is silly.
My contention is with the whites who permitted this to go anywhere. Rosa Parks was less traitor than them lord knows.

she did sit at the back of the bus. did you got held back in high school or something?

It just shows that whites weren't actually racist boogeymen if all it took was one old lady to resist a small rule like this to get things changed.

Are you fucking retarded or just regular retarded?

Except "really activates the almonds" is not an icon of anti systemic protest and black power.
Looks like programming to me.
I have a 14inches dick I'm trustworthy.