I just want to remind you all that if you've ever had a liberal gf, you don't belong on this board...

I just want to remind you all that if you've ever had a liberal gf, you don't belong on this board. We don't take kindly to weak nu-males who have to settle for shite goods. Real men pursue good women with excellent political views and good morals. Get out and go back to fucking reddit, you limpwristed fags.

Did your liberal gf just break up with you OP?
Break ups are rough man, I understand, we all gotta vent somehow.

I never had some disgusting liberal as my gf.

You'll get over her eventually, ya gotta just keep moving forward in life and forget about her.
Best of luck to you OP :)

What a subhuman

>TFW my liberal GF's have broken up with me because I am a horrible nazi

How the Megalians treating you?

>girlfriend
>Sup Forums

Surely you jest. Sup Forums doesn't do girlfriends, or it does so only in dreams.

youtube.orbison.indreams.bluevelvetedition.com

Op is fucking retarded. Liberal women will switch to your views, even extreme views, as long as you can fuck them good.

Unwrap you cocks and save white women from their peers and themselves.

Op is a massive homo who probably prefers dick up his ass.

HAD a liberal gf
She's totes conservative, now.

my gf was an ultra liberal, 15 years later we're married with 3 kids and she's basically Ann coulter, just a lot younger and better looking.

>Real men pursue good women with excellent political views and good morals.

i can't believe we have male feminists on this board, let me explain this to you, you insanely stupid motherfucker.
women were never meant for politics, work or anything of any relevance.
they were made to have lots of white children, if you are a dominant male she will adopt your views no matter what it is.
your kind of thinking is what is destroying the west, you want to masculinize women to the point that they're basically men with pussies and what happens is they don't have white children and that's what we truly need, we need traditional gender roles, because even if we gassed all subhumans our birthrate is still under replacement and that's what's killing us.

SKanon again....
...so, any closer to seizing the lass?

Didn't this mentally ill cunt fuck a spic and shoot up heroin?

Who cares, she just went through a phase.

I was going to talk to her on discord but someone kept posting her doxx, and that lead to her family being harassed. Now I have to wait for her to come out of hiding.
Yes and yes.

You realize you could just amend that to ever having had a girlfriend right

No worries, I've never had any GF

Good luck....have fun with that.

Thanks lad. Can't wait to ask for her hand in marriage one day.

And we don't take kindly to weak gooks who have 100's of pictures of a single random female on the internet