What are your thoughts on Edward Snowden?

What are your thoughts on Edward Snowden?

I appreciate what he did.
Now prosecute and execute him for treason.

Call me stupid but I don't get what he's trying to say here. Is he saying that the title of president is not being given the respect it deserves, or the title of president is meaningless

This

Is he still dicking around in Russia?

I mean, the way they say it yes

i though he was legit... untill the guardian released their documentary they filmed while supposedly meeting him in his hotel room for him to leak.
documentary style dialoge and cinamatics... not sure what he is now.

CIA asset Snowden

Yes because he's too pussy to come back like Russ Tice, Thomas Andrews Drake, or Samuel Provance.

He knows the NSA and the DoJ will get to him. It's not about if but when. He's probably got a large price on his head and he knows that. Which is why he's riding Putin's cock.

More like a genuine Russian asset

He's a Patriot to the Constitution and a criminal to big government Mafia. Trump should pardon him.

Ah yes, the Russian strategy to use Snowden as a cookie cutter progressive liberal in 100% of his online communications

He did it for free

Fuck that. For what? A patriot for not liking how the NSA and how Bozz Allen does shit? Then he shouldn't have worked for them. That's like working for the FBI and complaining that you see CP on a regular basis.

this

Snowden's a CIA op.

Wonder what his qt gf is doing now?

If I were FBI I'd have a problem planting embedded CP, tbqh.

Getting BLACKED

"Damn, Agent Scully, this is a lot of lolis to go through". I'm sure they say that a lot.

I'm sure you do :^)

I'm not into that stuff.

I suspect FBI agents put having to see CP on a daily basis right up there with complete medical benefits and a great retirement plan.

Eh. Deep state will force him to hide in Russia until he dies... I'm sure he has the abilities to remain unharmed and annoying to them online as a lost asset.

He is, by all measures, a traitor. But America has a filthy disgusting big government and I hope he continues to be a thorn in their side.

Just cause you do some dope shit doesn't mean you ain't a bitch.

He should stay free though.

True.

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR

FUCK SNOWDEN. ROT IN RUSSIA

He was a Clinton Global / Soros spy selling secrets to Russia.
He was 100% pos faggot cunt that sold America out special forces should have put a bullet in him.
He told you the government is spying on your electronic activity online - HOLY SHIT REALLY! you act surprised
He gives the world the means to attack us.

Please don't be this fucking stupid
Fuck Snowden infact if he reads this go kys asshole

yeah his skype talks are clearly a strict narrative with a loose script.

> this is what the tin foil hat wearing e-larper actually thinks

snowden will hang

>He told you the government is spying on your electronic activity online - HOLY SHIT REALLY! you act surprised

Because it was surprising.

You can't just normalize it now like people always knew.

They didn't.

A true patriot

Snowden is a weeb, go check his personal website out on archive.org

(Citation needed)

if that piece of shit steps foot in the states he will see what a real patriot is

(((SNOWDEN)))

Anyone with a brain should have automatically assumed their internet activity was being AT LEAST stored somewhere from the beginning, if not actively examined.

true patriot and hedonic calculist. forced all u.s. intel apparatchik to step up their

Snowden is just some autistic libertarian nerd.

He probably will hang, but they'll martyr him in the process.

Regardless, I consider him a Patriot.

commies and divisive pieces of shit will learn

Literally everything that Snowden exposed was already public knowledge.

because youre a faggot

Fpbp

Since the patriot act people knew, we just couldnt "prove it"

:^)

Putting something in the footnotes of one article and never talking about it again is not public knowledge.

mot only that, other countries are/were doing the exact same thing. sympathizers make me sick. end that faggot

And we still use other countries to do it for us to bypass FOIA.

Do you feel the same for the people that greenlit that? Because you should.

We've BEEN backdoored way before this cuck Snowden told us about it.

>Literally everything that Snowden exposed was already public knowledge.
This! William Binney beat him to it! Nobody listened!

Yes I know, q6600 was the last decent chip.

Everything after that is pozzed.

Did he say this? If so, I'll tweet it to him.

youre trying too hard. kys

Nice non-sequitur.

You can say "patriot" all you want.

But you don't know what that word means.

blah blah blah. dont tell me what i know nor what i am, faggot.

> HURR DURR NICE XY AND Z

To be a patriot is to stand for the nature of liberty against insurmountable odds, not because someone tells you to, but because it is the just path.

Britain runs a secret internet-monitoring station in the Middle East to intercept emails, phone calls, and web traffic, The Independent reports, citing Snowden documents. Snowden denies giving The Independent any documents, alleging the UK government leaked them in an attempt to discredit him.

he actually got sold out to a media propaganda machine owned by an ex kgb russian oligarch

hahahaha this guy is such a loser. you cannot make this shit up

If you all had something to say to Snowden, what would it be. I'll tweet it to him. Fuck him and fuck anyone who supports him.

> liberty
> in bed with russia

thats rich. kill yourself already.

Meh, he wanted to play celebrity.

Now he gets to play with the perks of that.

You first McCain staffer.

I don't lik'em but Trump should pardon him just btfo neocons and liberals, and invite him to the White House to discuss dealing with the deep state.

hahahaha whats wrong sympathizer? i start giving post with content and its "meh" "mccain staffer" hahahaha fucking mongoloid eat shit

Traitor. Hang him

Because you are, your rhetoric makes it quite clear.

> y-y-you dont support snowden and russia?11!!!
> RHETORIC - non-sequitur -meh
> MCCAIN

worthless piss ant.

No, it's not that you don't support him.

It's that you're trying to trivialize everything he did as an act of Russia.

Try playing the same game you did during the patriot act, faggot. Please.

Why is Sup Forums so full of cucks who want the government to spy on them?

When Obama was president the whole board supported snowden

Now it seems that cuckpanzees are against snowden because trump doesn't like him

Is there a more pure embodiment of being a useful idiot than this?

thats real nice reddit rape baby spacing ya got there, faggot. perhaps you kill yourself

you need to research what he actually leaked.
spoiler: 90% of it was just damaging to teh USA, not "for the people" a mere 10 pages was about spying. The other 190+ were critical infrastructure only of use to geopolitical rivals such as China.

You ever wonder how China started successfully cyber attacking the USA in very recent history?
Snowden and the like are the biggest reason why.
People leaking incredibly damaging stuff about the country's systems and capabilities.

he should not be pardoned, he should be put to death for treason.
There is a reason why Hollywood likes him, and thats because he wasn't "for the people" he was a butthurt little prick who tried to screw the country and then fled to a geopolitical rival where he continues to spread leftism.

Not ready to die, I have to watch faggots like you eat the shit you took first.

They've been doing it since the late 90s.

He definitely didn't help though.

She moved to Russia with him btw.

again, youre trying too hard. you are a rape baby. no one cares about you. kys

Did you know that movie had lots of Soros money?

I hope we kill him

>supporting a rampant marxist-leftist traitor
its embarrassing anyone ever did, but as the years have gone on if you still support him you are a useful idiot.

If you still believe the Hollywood/CNN story that he's a hero, you are either lazy or stupid.

And you are the cancer that led to what this country has become.

You are worse than the SJWs.

good post. the rape babies will have no other choice but to get on twitter now with pro snowden themes. cringy little fucks

hahaha look at all this babbling and trigger words. you are a faggot.

>throwing around stormnigger buzzwords in lieu of an argument
It's embarrassing that an American is shilling against his own freedom and right to privacy

>he's no hero
t. Some retard who will never have the balls to challenge subhuman government practices

The bigger irony is that they have the audacity to do it under Gadsden.

> a mexishit telling the US about how bad it is there

dont you have an appointment with an acid barrel soon

he confirmed what Sup Forums already knew to be true

>some pro-spying low IQ burgerbreather spouting non sequiturs and making appeals to nationality
Tell me more about the ways you rationalize your cuckold tendencies

What's the likelihood of it happening?

Isn't there a wall you should be paying for? Fuck off Pablo

Snowden is what happens when your run of the mill bluepilled liberal accidentally gets a look at the Deep State. He thought that when he exposed everything good guy Obama would pardon him immediately and he'd be a hero in the eyes of the media, after all journalists and democrats are the good guys right? Turns out Snowden didn't know them quite so well as he thought he did. I could respect him if he wasn't still a bluepilled piece of shit promoting left wing agendas.

All of that said I think he's a hero, just not a very bright one.

> spic using terms he got off the internet to sound smart

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd respect him more if he didn't believe he was above consequences because of the content.

A hero of what?

You mean the wall that trumplets are gonna finance? Notice how muh wall meme significantly decreased in popularity since le Donald has done fuck all to charge us for it?

I hope it's a troll, but at this point I can't be sure, given the amount of nu/pol/ trash that has invaded this board

>trying this hard to bury your cuckold browsing history with shitposts as agent Smith observes with disapproval
No more (you)'s for you brainlet

>above consequences

World is amoral.. if you can get away with something you are above consequences. Get over it.

Nah, he's a legit milshill.

he is shit psy-op

>A bootlicker with a Gadsden flag

>World is amoral

Good for the world, I'm not.

High school drop out whose 'hack' of the NSA is the digital equivalent of making copies at the copy machine, stuck in Russia, constantly making gestures that he wants forgiven, cucked his country to try and become famous and is generally a fuck tard.

Watch the Citizen movie, to anyone with IT credentials it's fucking cringe worthy watching him try to impress Glenn Greenwald with his expertise.

And Glenn Greenwald is a cock sucker that constantly attacks people for Islamphobia but the truth is...if Islam rolled into his Brazilian town, they'd take his faggot ass and boyfriend up to the top of their roof and toss their asses off while their dogs were eaten.