twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and the problem is? Europa for Europeans you fucking mong

How is this even an arguement? Stop LARPing behind that EU flag

>Presenting a legitimate argument is Larping

Fuck off vargfag you are the one Larping

Bump

>uses EU flag
>has a problem with core EU freedom

Core EU freedom is the schengen zone buddy.

Bump for refugees

>uses EU flag
>has problem with Europeans.

Show your true colours filthy kraut

Stop deflecting the argument

>Europa for Europeans you fucking mong

spotted the polish immigrant

nobody wants you here, you're exactly the same shit as muds only slightly more palatable to look at due to lighter skin color (though your facial features scream asian as much as any mudshit's hook nose and crooked teeth)

Rapefugees and open borders have zero correlation. Only Europeans should be allowed to move freely through Europe.

>I would actually integrate into the local culture an become a productive member of society rather than leeching off benefits and campaigning to spread a fucked up ideology

>Only Europeans should be allowed to move freely through Europe.

vacations and shit yes. moving in no. it should be illegal to permanently move more than 300km from your place of birth

There's a difference between legal migrants and illegal rapefugees OP

>rather than leeching off benefits and campaigning to spread a fucked up ideology

eastern european slavshits are doing just that

Eastern Europeans are not to the same standards as the rest, vague talk of being European doesn't cut it.

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_population_growth_rate

>user provides counterargument
>doesn't adress his actual point and responds to tone instead
Fag

This. I do not care if someone moves here from another european cunt. We need australian style immigration policy here asap

You should be kicked out form Europe like all the fucking moors.

Also, lowbait thread

This, they need refugees.

Mass immigration from Poland isn't Australian style points system, pekka. There is no merit to it, it's not points based, it's unskilled.

Whats wrong about pooland?

Why my friend?

Hurr we're all Europeans

It's like something you say when you're stoned, it's not a counter argument.

European humans don't roam the streets gang raping chicks, telling women to what doilies on their heads or they're whores, don't demand filthy sharia, etc. The filthy migrants are Muzzy scum that do all the above and more. They belong in their middle east shit holes with the rest of the pig fuckers. They are incapable of doing democracy, free speech, or free religion. Kick them out or kill them. Put their bodies thru wood chippers and feed the mess to pigs.

this

Your best bet would be Iceland. Should be the last enclave of all white people in about 20 years.

Best of Luck.

>iceland
>people

shut up cuck and show your flag

This fucking guy again.

All 300k of them. The last resort of humanity

>Have no problem moving around my own house
>Don't want other people to break into it
Really fires up those neurons, huh?

No we are not at the same standard as the rest, we are actually normal people compared to retards in the west with their cuckoldry and focus on racial crap, we got no problems in the east since we are all white :D

We are not friends, i cant be friend of a traitor to Europe like you, you are a disgrace, a fucking rat traitor to Europe and a fucking coward (if you are not a troll as a i think) using the EU flag.

so you could, in lack of counterarguments, present a kneejerk reaction? flags were the death of genuine discussion on Sup Forums.

>we are actually normal people compared to retards in the west
is that why your countrymen are coming en masse, carving your shitty football clubs' names in our trams and metro carts? why you're forming your own little ghettos where you live for generations without learning the language or culture of the local population? all eastern *europeans* are merely one alahuakbar short of being run of the mill mudshits

>all eastern *europeans* are merely one alahuakbar short of being run of the mill mudshits
this

another jew thread, let's derail and post WWII marches.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjPJqVjT4Yc

youtube.com/watch?v=vU6jykvt0KU

>Has no problem in taking them

I think this free movement of labour between East and West was a bad thing, because it led to resentments among natives and it allowed eastern governments to export problems to other countries, kinda like Ukraine does it now with Poland

this

>compared football hooligans with regular people
>pretends he knows something about Croats
Are you by chance a troll?

>why do people want good thing but not bad thing???

Show your flag divisive coward, Poland is a very safe country with good people and a long history

>europa is for europeans
>but im against EU

we are all immigrants

You really should update your map tho