THIS IS THE SKELETAL FACE OF THE DEMORAT PARTY IN 2017

and they wonder why they can't ever fucking win.The leader of the party is literally a zombie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_34th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-20/live-updates-georgias-special-election
ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)
opensecrets.org/news/2017/06/outside-groups-in-georgia06/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jun/21/joy-reid/joy-ann-reid-mistakes-size-trump-victory-georgia-d/
archive.is/BwKb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She actually looks good for 77 year old. As a reference point McCain is only 3 years older and looks much more confused.

How much better would the world be if McCain was still locked up in a 6x6 cage in a jungle. Much better.

Btw, why don't these fucks ever retire? It's psychotic.

Bump

PRESIDENT McCain

Yet you yankees vote for geriatric vermin like McCain and Pelosi. WTF is going on in yankeeland, have you burgers all lost your fucking minds?

If they are so powerless how come we don't have a health bill, or a budget? Why is the news full of Russia bullshit? Shit the instability in health care is raising rates faster than th ACA ever did.

(((zombie)))

you're (((fucked))). even more than us, kek

good. about time you shits get it

progress + dinosaur leadership = lost elections

Because political.capitol is necessary to get anything done in Washington. The longer you do the job the more clout you have.

>[dry lipsmacking intensifies]

Bumping....

Ever watch Pelosi Speak?

She has serious Brain Damage or Dementia.

She is one crazy stupid cunt.

still gets way more votes

Mc Cain is a Democrat..no matter what Party Affiliation he claims to be.

>5 million illegal votes

(OP)
still gets way more votes

BULLSHIOT...No Voter ID in CA and other Western States..millions of illegals bused to polling sites.

Organized Election Fraud/

right wing retards have to fabricate 5 million illegal votes to make President Snowflake feel better about losing the popular vote

The thoughts of nonwhites are irrelevant.

We made a funny shitposting steak salesman become the most powerful organism in this galaxy in order to save Western civilization from the clutches of a satanic cult of pedophiles that is actively trying to import 3rd world beasts to create human-mudslime hybrids. American politics are insane on levels you Aussies cannot begin to comprehend.

And yet still couldn't win Georgia even with Hollywood shilling for them

32 million shekels down the drain

5 months and Republicans can't even repeal Obamacare

Republicans are so sick of losing that they have to brag about winning deep red seats. Wouldn't you laugh at liberals if they were bragging about winning a special election in LA or NYC?

All that wasted money and nothing to show for it. Think how many people could have had their healthcare bought and paid for life with that money. That alone shows you that the left doesn't actually care.

Does shariablue only have 2 gifs to choose from?

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

Do you have any clue how many seats the Dems pickup with a 20 point swing?

Hurr durr our democracy shouldn't be representative. Literally retarded you fucking leaf

Are all Trump shills so retarded?

>THIS IS THE SKELETAL FACE OF THE DEMORAT PARTY IN 2017...
california?

this

>a fucking leaf
Nice image dumbass. The dems spent 23 million dollars and literally got less votes than when they spent none. If anything this shows how popular Trump is. He turned out another 70,000 republicans in the general.

You're dodging the issue Obamaleaf. "Republicans don't care" is the crux of the argument to hashtag resist and it comes with the silent assertion that Dems are different. But while they claim to care their actions show that they are incapable of putting the money where their mouths are. You're no different, but at least the scorpions on the Right aren't stinging while simultaneously promising they won't.

McCain is a a Democrat piece of shit who loves illegals.

The Dems need a platform other than "Fuck white people, woman president" if they actually intend to come back in any meaningful way.

What happened to 70,000 Republican voters over one year? Gerrymandering?

Why didn't the electoral college vote for Hillary?

Leafs in the wind..... all we are is leafs in the wind

The wind

the wind

My bad apparently I'm illiterate. Not even one year!

Why do American politicians keep working after 65?

Seriously you have a lot of old fucks in the house and senate. Why can't they gtfo and die already?

>"even if dems lose they still win"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I look forward to you jackasses continuing this mantra for the next 8 years

>"We may have lost some special elections, but the tide will turn in 2018!"
>"We may have lost the 2018 midterms, but we'll vote Drumpf out of office in 2020! I'm serious this time!"
>"W-we may have l-lost the 2020 election, b-but it doesn't matter b-because Blumpf is g-gonna be impeached any d-day now!"
>"Glumpf m-may have b-been cleared of a-all wrongdoing, b-but it d-doesn't matter b-because... because... (crying followed by autistic screeching)

Feinstein has been in office since the fucking 80's and has been fighting tooth and nail to ban guns

0-4 in special elections this year, soon to be 0-6
great job "making them work for it" lol a loss is a loss

Bump

>price was incumbent
>assoff spent most money on house race ever
Fucking leaf.

The democrat representatives are much older because they are hanging on to the last of their semi competent white leadership. Their younger crowd is all bix nood gibs me dat politicians that no sane white democrat will vote for

>0-4 in special elections this year

So you're confirming that you're mentally retarded right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_34th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

I actually think it's sad that you losers have nothing to gloat about except winning deep red districts

Not one legislative achievement

Almost like Republicans have no fucking clue how to govern

Where did you get 0-4 from? You get all your news from Sup Forums don't you?

Republicans bragging about a negative 20 point swing in 7 months

They do now but they won't in 2030. They are just testing out strategies for when Texas gets filled up with enough Hispanics to turn permanently blue.

Shut up Canada.

MUH LEGACY.

GONE.

?

> Democrats outspent them by a margin of 7-to-1, with Ossoff dropping a staggering ~$22 million versus only $3 million for Handel

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-20/live-updates-georgias-special-election

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_34th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

you're counting democrat vs democrat as wins lol look at the state of your party my god

>Where did you get 0-4 from?
sure, i'll hold your hand since you seem to be a tad slow
ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)

OOF, nice banter leaf

Her ability to smile and optimism, gone

>i-it's a symbolic victory

Bump

Fucking this. The Lord of the Rings trilogy has nothing on the complexity or intrigue of American politics, nor on the dark demonic forces that are at play.

This image is ominously bad for the Democrat.

>The Republicans didn't even turn out for the election.
>The Democrats outspent the Republicans dramatically.
>And they still got less votes and lost.

Now. If voters in the Republican column switched over to the Democratic column, then it would count as a twenty point swing. But a weak underfunded candidate beat what the Dems had best to offer.

>democrats spent 30 million for a seat they'd never win

>(crying followed by autistic screeching)
GLORIOUS

>...for the next 8 years
8 years? What will they be saying in the 20th year of Barron Trump's reign?

Zombie with 200m+ of my tax dollars.

MFW

>Trump only won 1 percent in 2016
>Handel won by 5
I guess trump is popular if Georgia was a national referendum

It was only a referendum until democrats lost, now it never was

I'm challenging your 0-4. And you don't see liberals bragging about winning deep blue seats so why are you retards bragging about winning deep red seats? You just made my point for me.

no, she doesn't. She's fucking CAKED in makeup, as the elderly female dems are wont to do, and she still looks like she should be in a morgue

Why are you paid GOP establishemnt shills not counting outside spending and Super PACs?

opensecrets.org/news/2017/06/outside-groups-in-georgia06/

>Where Handel has Ossoff beat, however, is in outside spending totals. Super PACs have not been shy about showing their support for either candidate, but Handel has been the beneficiary of twice as much outside money as Ossoff. Outside spending boosting her campaign or attacking Ossoff totaled $18.2 million as of June 19

Only when Trump crashes the booming Obama economy, can you brag about ruining Obama's legacy

That and face full of botox.

Republicans bragging about winning deep red districts and a negative 20 point swing in 7 months

you can't make this shit up

Republicans lost a 20 point swing in that district in 7 months.

The billionaire globalists who fund and own the GOP sure seemed to care a lot

challenge the facts and history all you want, it seems to be what your party is best at
changes nothing though which is why you fools have to spend $30 million to lose in places you have no chance in

If this was a referendum on trump, than his share grew

Obama doubled Americas national debt in just eight fucking years Terry...

That's quite a fucking legacy.

No he didn't. You must be thinking of Reagan. Nearly fucking tripled it.

tripps confirm

Obama Leaf out

Republicans spent $23 million to barely hold onto a seat they've held for 40 years?

Honestly man it would be sad for liberals if all they could resort to is bragging about winning deep blue seats in NYC and LA. That's what you GOP establishment shills have resorted to.

I would hit it ngl desu senpai

Holy fuck Terry... btw you can't check your own digits, it cancels them. How fucking new are you? Today?

His share fell 20 points in 7 months.

>still gets way more votes
From illegals, yes.

You aren't listening, you French Canadian ladyboy fruitcake. No one thinks Republicans care about poor people or niggers; in fact Democrats use that stereotype R's to create a maudlin caricature and present themselves as different and bastions of the common man. But they're lying. All that money wasted to get fewer votes than if they spent nothing at all with a percentage swing that resulted solely from Red voters choosing not to participate out of malaise. Money that could have, and should have, been spent on the common man they claim to represent one weekend out of the year if they had any scruples to speak of. You're a joke.

Bump

first of all, don't assume my gender

secondly, don't count on dems winning any special elections in the next 8 years and do expect to lose a few seats in the midterms

Really though, can you mix up the gifs a little? Just download a few more for variety

Would you like to see my 42% unemployment rate collection

>All that money wasted to get fewer votes

I agree with you Republicans spent $23 million to get 65,000 fewer votes. That's fucking hilarious.

based on the retard in chief

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

I'm interested in stats about the white population, not numbers tainted by subhuman degenerates

The unemployment rate only accounts for people actively searching for a job though. Tons of people don't even try

You just wait until term limits are enforced in year 7

I don't contest that we are a nation of retards honestly, but we dictate the course of history with our retarded strength.

Unemployment in the US is obviously not at 42% but neither is it at the ridiculous rate suggested by U3 - currently 4.4% or so. U9 (currently ~9%) is much more accurate but even that doesn't capture the whole picture.

>1.5

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jun/21/joy-reid/joy-ann-reid-mistakes-size-trump-victory-georgia-d/

What if we archive it
archive.is/BwKb0

>U9

there's no such as thing as U9