Canadian Elite Special Forces Sniper makes Record Breaking Kill Shot in Iraq

What now, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/epidemiology/epidemiology-hiv-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that the leaf your replying to most likely has AIDS

I do have aids
> see my aids? Pic Related

Congrats canada, you deserve the attaboy. Just remember that with all your faggotry and lefty-ism, the moment when you are most proud of yourselves is when you emulate the USA.

Let that sink in.

Those are aides not aids. I give you a pass because most mudslimes forget the weirdness of english most of the time.

Why are canadian such great snipers?

Blow it out your ass faggot.

>America Land of the incestuous degenerate
> LITERALLY sneaks into his little sisters room at night

Canada I have an honest question for you regarding your homosexual community.

We were the first country a few years ago to give them the right to marry.

Since then things have got a lot worse. They have pushed faggot propaganda into primary schools (Kids aged 5-10).

Also there is a movement among gays here that disregards the use of condoms and safe sex practises and instead promote the idea of "Spreading AIDS" and that you are a bigot if you don't want the disease.

Have things got that bad in Canada yet?

American rifles.

See how demoralized you fucks are, you can't even take a lukewarm congrats in earnest. It hit you to the fucking bone.

another thread some user made a joke about canooks being so afraid of real combat that they got good at the most pussy iteration imaginable. I don't think he was joking in hindsight.

>this

That's nothing. Here's a target after an entire battalion of US servicemen have unloaded at it

better than mohammad doing it desu

Americans, degenerate inbred yankee faggots. Good for nothing

Oh wait

> Americans are some of the best swimmers in the world. After generations of imbreeding and hormone filled burgers, they have evolved. Pic related.

PS; Hey America, give me back my money.

> Be 2019
> Owe 21,000,000,000,000.00

Cash or Debit

Another thing that pleases me is that heatwave the southwest is having, I like my burgers, burnt.

> Record Breaking 50* in Las Vegas.
> Praise God and the Good man Jesus for every American who suffers heat stroke.

Get used to it, Hell is Hot too.

Our military can't afford bullets so we try to make the best of the dozen or so we have available.

A FUCKING LEAF

We learn to shoot in winter while shivering. Once we get in a warm country, nothing can stop us.

no wonder you're all terrible shots.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're a cucked country that gets you arrested if you aknowledge traps as their true sex.

>this much buttdistress

>millions
so many niggers

What does this do to the morale of ISIS?

>they win

Wow, Someone really got triggered

Was it against a fascistbro at a college protest?

American rifle shooting American ammo. But it still takes a damn good man behind the rifle. Hell, Carlos Hathcock made a nearly 2300m kill with an M2 machine gun, that record stood for 35 years.
Equipment is essential, but the man is what makes or breaks it.

Assassinates someone from two miles away. How brave. What a hero.

Millions of Canadians? What? Canada as of 2012 has around 71,300 people with aids (including HIV).

>canadian
>owning a firearm

Millions of Canadians with aids huh? I think your PM needs to check his facts before hitting up the social

catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/epidemiology/epidemiology-hiv-canada

Yes? Canada is full of guns. Just because we don't kill each other at an alarming rate and shoot up school does not mean we lack guns.

Wow, one of your highly trained soldiers with state of the art weaopnry shot a sitting duck.

He should have assassinated you from two miles away homo

Our PM is a fucking moron. He only won because people didn't want Steven Harper again.

And aids

The US has over a million people with aids well Canada has 70k, or around 300 per 100k for US and 200 per 100k for Canada.

>Canadian Elite Special Forces Sniper makes Record Breaking Kill Shot in Iraq
With American equipment and training

Maybe if we are lucky ine day you guys can teach us how to wipe our asses.

Americans INVENTED AIDS!

>the leaf your replying to

"your". Seriously what the hell is wrong with your education system down there?

If your country's claim to fame is that it has less AIDS per capita than the country next door, which also happens to be the world's largest economic and military power, then your country is a failure

#notmyflag

Don't be a little bitch my fat friend

Americans don't train Canadian troops.

Well if your country's claim to fa-oh wait

Guess you have to be more thrifty, when you can't afford airstrikes.

Best marksmen in the world. checkem'.

American ISIS jets are on their way for revenge leaf

tread lightly

Retard alert? I didn't claim fame to shit, I stated that America has more Aids then Canada to an American claiming Canada is full of aids. WTF has your non country ever done?

Good job,

though it was more of a lucky mortar hit than direct sniper shot.

But good job anyways!

Wasnt the shot friendly fire? Read he shot a US soldier but then they tried to spin it as ISIS. Also:

>C16
>Bill 89

Your country's a JOKE. When a Marine and a sharia supporting muslim is both sitting in a bar laughing about canda something is wrong.

> pic related

Its what canadian kids look and act like.

Leafs always amaze me with their level of shitposting, I'll give you guys that

It's like everybody in your country is that one kid in school who was socially awkward but instead of shutting the fuck up he made jokes that nobody else understood

i think it is impressive. Good going Leaf!

Of course leafcucks are good snipers. That's all they train because they're too scared to get any closer than a mile to the enemy.

Actually i caught onto it too but i wanted to give a B for the play on words even if the maids are all transvestites

Not surprising. Snipers are the shitposters of the battlefield.

You butt hurt leaf?

>What now, America?

Thanks for all your soldiers who died for our banks and oil companies
Thanks for Ken Taylor, one of the best CIA agents in recent memory
Thanks for housing and feeding all of our 9/11 refugees for free

Truly our greatest cuc.......ally

> Being this salty
> Largest army in the world and still have shit training

American isn't even good at being America.

good job leafs, you earned this one

Actually our special forces use the PGW system, an Albertan made rifle. They supply the forces with .338 and .50.

I've shot both extensively and they shoot just as good as any other top tier long distance systems. All equipped with German glass, obviously.

>What now, America?
Not much I reckon,considering that the previous record holder was a bong, you dumb fucking leaf.

Top notch shooting though.