How could we get rid of linda sarsour without murdering her? She needs to be removed...

How could we get rid of linda sarsour without murdering her? She needs to be removed, her damage is serious and cant continue

Let her keep doing what she's doing, give her more rope, she's a dumbass and will self destruct.

With the media propping her up? Dont count on it

Well, if the basics want me killed, I don't understand what there is to learn, for I WILL NOT CHANGE MY LIFE BECAUSE OF IT, dumb cunt.

Apply daily.

Do a Clitorectomy on her brain..

Sarsour is pathetic, absolutely this Here we have this guy, he has been roaming the TV sets for more than a decade. He knows everything there is to know about Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
The guy is a master debater and always find ways to gather the opinion on his side.
He is also the Nephew of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and president of the CCIF (Collectif Contre l'Islamophobie en France-Anti islamophobia collective) working on sensorship andother shit like that.

Be happy dude. Sarsour is a joke.

Report her to Saudi wahhabist relics

They will shit on her and order some extremists to kill her for showing her face and talking publicly

Beheading or drowning is the only way forward.
Fuck the Saracens,hang them high or crucify them.

this. she's only a thick muslim cunthair away from "death to the infidels!"

I dont live in the US but my main fear is that sarsour will spill over into the rest of the white english speaking world and bring more respect for 'moderate muslims' and fuck over the generations and nations

she's right u know :\

>this kills the Sarsour cucks

>Without murder
Wake me up when murder is on the table. I'm done arguing with these fucks

frame her for something

in theory, her lesser ideas should destroy themselves by being continually presented & put under public scrutiny

however, with europe having the most corrupt & evil media in the universe... theres always gonna be a linda sarsour

what needs to happen is, well, the gist of it is "torture and kill all major publication journalists"

Evening Officer

just call her the nazi nutjob she is

She is pretty god damn loathsome.

You can't without killing her. Besides, that would be the best outcome. Stage a suicide bombing.

Figuratively speaking just hold up a sign next to her at all times that she supports sharia.

>literally changing a countries laws based on religious beliefs
>Christians are evil when they try this
>Mudslimes are not when they do

But muh no interest ratesssss!!!

Even if that were the case, sharia is far more life threatening than the christian sense of morals

Tell that to the innocent victims of crusades.

>implying saracens were innocent

Can somebody check these

Checked

The Crusades were the world's 1st anti-terrorist operation against sand niggers

idk, but i fantasize about murdering her on the daily

DEVILS, you gotta face-to-face, with your DEVILS

i think next time she makes a public appearance I'm just gonna go for it

you want to checkmate any islamist trying to convince you that islam is peace and progressive?

tell her to return to home country and remove hijab or pretend to be atheist, if she does it, she will be killed within a couple of months by other peaceful muslims. And thed you just proved she's wrong

She's not doing damage, she's so cringeworthy that she redpills hundreds of whites daily. I don't want her silenced, I want her given a bigger platform.

kek the people that listen to her are beyond redemption and will find some other lunatic, who cares

Bump
Bump

This.
She's a useful idiot. We could speed the collapse by using actual quotes from the book to communicate to the public what Sharia actually is.