If religious wingnuts let gays adopt Black children this shit wouldn't happen

liveleak.com/view?i=d80_1498168301

nydailynews.com/new-york/mom-baby-beaten-coma-dad-posts-throwback-video-article-1.3269420

A 16-month-old girl who cops said was brutally beaten by her dad on Father’s Day may be losing her brave fight for life, according to her grandmother, who said the child is brain dead.

Little Nylah Lewis remained in critical condition Thursday at Maimonides Medical Center with multiple skull fractures and bleeding on the brain — four days after Shaquan Taylor, 19, allegedly pounded on her tiny body during a Father’s Day visit.

Relatives said the girl needed a blood transfusion.

“My granddaughter is brain dead,” said Belinda Lewis outside the hospital where her daughter Tammy was sitting bedside. “My daughter is devastated. She's breaking down.”

In an exclusive jailhouse interview with the Daily News Wednesday, Taylor denied harming the child in his Brooklyn home, casting himself as a doting dad done wrong.

“I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t do nothing at all,” he cried. “Do you know what it’s like to be here for something I didn’t do?”

Taylor claimed Nylah’s injuries stemmed from a fall, but doctors said her injuries didn’t match up with what he claimed.

texastribune.org/2017/06/15/abbott-signs-religious-protections-child-welfare-agencies/amp/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=amp&utm_source=www.sacbee.com-RelayMediaAMP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>cry dindu

is anyone surprised? why is not not.. I dunno. saying who did it to the child then?

In this case, the problem is not with religion, you sexual deviant...its niggers.

>“I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t do nothing at all,” he cried. “Do you know what it’s like to be here for something I didn’t do?”
Every time.

Also, courts should start treating double negatives as a confession so niggers would learn proper grammar.

Yeah but when Blacks get their kids taken away, gays are the next best parents!

I unfortunately agree entirely

The police broke in while he was distracted and beat the kid obviously.

I totally agree with giving away black kid to gays.

Keeps them away from white kids.

shit, how could I have been so blind

>being raised by violent ignorant niggers and ending up wards of the state in some fashion (your tax money pays their way)
>being raised by two white faggots and possibly growing up to be a decent person (faggots tend to make good money)
You have to make a deal with one of the devils might as well pick the one with smaller horns.

as long as they are men and not women / lesbos

i see not that much problems with that honestly.

I don't care.
Niggers are shit. I don't want them to grow up.

>The kids should be molested instead
Sorry, but adoption and foster care should not be about choosing between violent beatings and rape.

Bad parents having kids is the problem, your solution just exchanges one problem for another.

I think both demographics should be exterminated

Actually, black activists upset about "meh cultural heritage" are much more responsible for bans on interracial foster care and adoption than religious people.

If every religious person in the US stepped aside and said they were cool with black kids being adopted by white gays, it still wouldn't happen because then black kids wouldn't learn about their amazing wonderful culture.

>I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t do nothing at all
Sounds like a confession to me

Oh I don't know, I think gays could still teach them about irresponsible sexual practices and contracting AIDS

Heaven is place on earth(without trannies)!

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/WtE2Es

bump

niggers nor faggots should have children