How has he not had an assassination attempt on his life yet? I don't condone one...

How has he not had an assassination attempt on his life yet? I don't condone one, just wondering why one hasn't happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump hired blackwater as a security force instead of using the (((Secret service)))

>How has he not had an assassination attempt on his life yet?
He has

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Donald_Trump

>On June 18, 2016, an attempt was made to assassinate Donald Trump, a Republican presidential candidate[1][5][6] for the 2016 United States presidential election, in the final weeks of the Republican presidential primaries. While Trump was speaking at a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, Briton Michael Steven Sandford attempted to seize the sidearm of a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officer providing security for the event before being subdued. There were no injuries. Sandford, who had a lengthy history of mental disorders, stated that he had wished to kill Trump to prevent him from becoming President.

Democrats and Liberals only go after easy soft targets.

Example: The masked Clanton sneaks in a wallops you in the head with the bike lock and slinks away.

Eventually there will ne more attempts...

Why bother to assassinate him? He's doing more damage to the right wing alive and in power, and when he become useless for that, he;ll be impeached and replaced with Ryan.

Honestly....I would take a bullet for Trump.

I was 12 years in the Military and deployed multiple times.

Many Military Men would do the same thing..

If you are going to Post do your research and don't be such a fucking idiot.

Pence is next in line...not Ryan.

Maybe they realize that pence would come into power. I have been wondering the same, due to what happens historically to populists. (((Murdered)))

Sorry did not know you were just an ignorant foreign poster that lives in some third world shithole.

Pence...who was hand-picked by Manafort to be Veep (Trump wanted Fat Reek). If Trump gets removed for being a Russian puppet, Pence would be kicked out at the same time.

Maybe you should do a little research yourself?

I hope you disappear suddenly

He didn't step out of the line yet.

Trump was smart in hiring Blackwater. I would not trust the Secret Service.

Maybe you should stop being a nigger, nigger.

There was also a guy who actually did kill someone because he thought that person was Donald Trump.

Because he admitted he is a globalist. His daughter and son-in-law are both hardcore commie globalists and he put them in the top two positions of the White House. Almost every appointment he has done is a globalist. Why would they get rid of him? He works for them, he is them. All his talk like the rally last night is bullcrap. He is playing us like a fine fiddle.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have no idea how the US Executive System works. Pence is next in line PERIOD.
You are not even an American Citizen so what the fuck do you know?

Pence is next in line...unless he's unfit for the job. By, say, being arrested for high crimes and misdemeanours at the same time Trump is.

Trump hasn't really tried to go after intelligence yet. If and when he becomes a serious threat to him, he'll be gone.

>There was also a guy who actually did kill someone because he thought that person was Donald Trump.
Wut?

Trump is fully apart of our shit system now, no reason to get rid of him.

Not quite, it was some nigger in Swedistan who beat the shit out of some pro-rapefugee faggot who looked like our boy Donnie T.