Rape culture isn't rea-

>rape culture isn't rea-

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/under-nc-law-no-doesn-t-always-mean-no/16678675/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top kek

Nice.

Georgia is the best of the Southern states, but North Carolina is a close second.

I live in NC. Nice.

Lol I know you're inside me but it's rape now xD

Nice.

What sort of bitch revokes consent in the middle of having sex?

It should be a law that women aren't allowed to revoke consent during sex, that's fucking retarded. At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions.

Sorry sweetie, legally I can go ahead and get this nut

Finish what you started bitch.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THREADS WITH INCOMPLETE SENTENCES ARE SHARIABLUE SLIDE SHIL-

You can't revoke consent spic

Yeah, how does that happen? Dick too big and hitting her cervix? I thought they liked it when I put their legs over my shoulders and plow as deep as I can go

>lets fuck
>start foreplay
>getting hard
>take off boxers to put on condom
>oh shit I have a small dick
>shes disgusted and wants to stop
>legally she can't now

"OMG user I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!"
>3 thrusts later
"NO I TAKE THAT BACK ITS RAPE NOW!"

Do bitches actually do this?

I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt here and assume the idea is that the woman can change her mind, and if she does you need to stop, not that she can retroactively revoke consent

Must have been a bad case to make this bad law.

I always thought candlejack started killing reta-

I guess but there should probably be some kind of time limit

how long do I hypothetically have to wait for this to happen?
people got shit to do

that is actually a good law.

self-responsibility is a pre-requisite to living in a country with laws

>women
You want fucked up useless dynamics? Mix men with women

the kind that wake up

FUCK YEA

RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

NORTH CAROLINA PRIDE BABY

919 REPORTING IN

Nice.

Kinda stinky and has cobweb fungus inside. Right in the gross

sauce

>small dick thoughts

>h

OP stop spreadung fake news and misandry.

fucking femnazi femscum, kys

yes, and EXACTLY that is the problem.

This is what happens when too many women pretend to have been raped by claiming dumbshit like they decided to stop midway just so they csn sue for a pay day

wral.com/under-nc-law-no-doesn-t-always-mean-no/16678675/

Amy Guy said her estranged husband showed up drunk at her apartment in December and demanded sex.

"Since he was getting angry, I figured it would be better to go ahead and agree to the sex because I figured that was the safer thing for me to do," Guy said Tuesday.

But she said he got violent with her, and he wouldn't end their sexual encounter even though she begged him to stop.

Jonathan Wayne Guy, 48, was initially charged with second-degree rape in the case, but because the North Carolina Supreme Court ruled in a 1979 case that women cannot revoke consent after sex begins, the charges were lowered to misdemeanor assault on a female.

He pleaded guilty to the charges in March and is now serving a 10-month jail sentence.

At least I don't get poop on my dick.

Did some guy trick a woman into sex and them come out as a trump supporter right before hitting completion?

I live by you lets fuck

>assault on a female
American laws are so fucked. The courts shouldnt decide it. The legislators should. Common law for the loss

WAKE ME UP

He shouted "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" right before he busted his nut

so why is this even being brought up, he is being punished. she can fuck off

Nice.

Yeah just yeast infections and no. Nobody does. So many lies you dont even know what youre talking about. And then take shitty tooth jobs and crappy anal anyways. It's biologically impossible but anything can happen with selfish retarded females

sounds pretty hot

A woman should reserve the right to change her mind & withdraw consent at any time before during or after !

underrated

Are you fucking retarded? What if it starts to hurt? That's 95% of why women stop dudes.

so what? its not like it includes buttsex, and a woman saying no halfway in is fucked up : ex did that all the time, right before I got my rocks off : It would of been better just to "rape" her for an additional 2 minutes and gotten off.

See that's the slimy media again.
IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.
It doesn't specify men.
If a man revokes privilege, same deal.

This post makes no sense. If you were typing and Candlejack kidnapped you yoo wouldn't have time to type the dash nor hit ent

>finish sex

Great!
Now we can knock the fucking whore up with a white baby!!

Perioddick

>there is literally a creampie clause

Who the fuck is candleja--sdbd---

consent is revoked when you enter the bedroom

the fact that we have to define this is pretty bad.

>No this isn't what I was expecting in when I agreed to sex I've been raped
Women just want zero consequences don't they?

Only snakes in the garden. Chocolate bars. Females. And black men. Get consent

Sounds like a good thing now that women are so radicalized to hate (white) men.

that's disgusting who would even do that, fucking rapists. If she's like "Hey stop for a second" you fucking stop NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

>You can't revoke consent spic
By your choice of words it's obvious you're a racist, of course she can revoke consent ! same as you can change your mind if you bought shoes that didn't feel right after walking in them for a day or 2 & send them back to the store.

>s-stop, i-i don't want to have sex anymore!
>it won't stop! i'm sorry! jesus christ what's happening!

Dumb.

>revoke consent mid sex

nigga what

>Revoking consent during sex
Women are mentally ill and we need laws to protect ourselves from these crazy cunts.

that's pretty hot

you have no idea, man.

It's probably fake news...

You can't force sex that shits illegal as fuck if someone says get the fuck off of me you get the fuck off.

Evidently yes. There have been several cases with exactly this scenario.

t.virgins that never had sex, there's plenty of reasons why you might want to stop

>turn girl on
>start having sex
>she realizes your dick is unwashed and you're disgusting

How would you feel if you went down on a girl, saw a cheese-like substance come from her pussy, and have her go "u cant stop now sweetie"

beyond that

>dick too big
>she stops being in the mood
>you're taking too long
>she has to piss or go to the bathroom

you shouldn't be able to retroactively revoke in that sense, you don't just randomly yell RAPE, but you should be able to just stop

I've been stopped during sex by several people, fortunately some women are kind enough to finish what they started and blow you- but you can't force a woman to finish.

this

Blue balls is rape for men

>gets stopped mid-sex
dicklet

fake news

you have to stop immediately some feminists want to rapist test you

IF YOU DON'T STOP YOU ARE A RAPIST

and they have been raped

NC is best state. Glad I live here.

>wife consents to sex with husband
>wife has sex with husband
>husband gets violent
>wife withdraws consent
>husband beats and rapes wife
>husband is tried, arrested, and imprisoned
>the system is not working guys :(
Im curious as to whether or not she mentioned a second sexual encounter that was not consensual in the trial, but anything about that is speculation.
Overall, the husband did a shitty thing and our judicial system is punishing him for it, but its not enough for her because MUH FEELS

LMAO dude sorry you suck at sex, that's embarrassing.

woman detected, you can tell by the non arguments and 'muh feefees'

what a waste of perfectly good numerals

Gril here,

If you lugubrious oafs were better at sex we wouldn't have to revoke consent halfway through to bring your efforts to an end.

Learn to lick plenty of capital T. Kiss once in a while goddamit.

Or complain to the legislature, whatevs

Honestly I'm perfectly fine with this.
Is isn't real rape. My friend was jogging on the beach and got dragged under pier and gang raped. That's rape
This isn't even date rape, date rape is we meet at bar, go back to your place and you deaide no sex, and I force myself on you. That's rape
We go back to my place and you consent to sex, and in the middle of penis in vagina you say stop, while I should stop, to call it rape insults what happened to my friend. Also how would you prove it? rape culture is so sick, rape culture:women lying and everyone bealiving her while she ruins a guys life, that is the real rape culture

>your dick is gross
Cant happen. Dicks go on the outside. Vaginas are fucking caves with all that go with that interior aspects.
>if she has cheese
All pussies have three times more

OMG I now want countless videos of this happening.

This, but you won't convince Sup Forums since like muslims they see women as property and consent as a made up aspect of liberal society.

Meh. If some bitch asked me to stop mid sex I probably would, not out of respect for her but it would just be such a turn off. Odds are if she's doing it legitimately then her glaring insecurities and "body awareness" are shining though, and bitch I want to fuck confident women who are having a good time.

Or its fake rape time, in which case it's still a good reason to leave.

What? This is just so women can't sue men for rape because they didn't like it.

if true, everyone on Sup Forums is a victim

No. It's not our job to be good at sex, if you don't like it, lay there, let me finish, and find someone else who'll treat you special.

what the fuck is going on in NC
>start having sex
>woman doesn't want you to finish
>go to jail?

>she revokes consent right after the third thrust
>tfw dick is still in her pussy
>can't withdraw without sexually stimulating her and thus raping her
>remember that you live in NC
>finish

>crappy anal

some paki bitch i used to shag in my teens split with her hubby

she loved the 1st white cock i gave her...shagged her a few times a week when i visited

but on one occasion she stopped midway through? she said stop so i did and told me to leave

she must of had somert on her mind? guilt?

called on her house a week later and we fucked again

carried on for a few weeks

eventually she started saying she still loved her husband even though he used to beat her...she was broke really and sick of living in a mother and baby unit and he had alot of money..i was just some 16 year old college kid who just left a care home

she invited me down and i fucked her one last time before she started packing her bags to go back to him

she was mega depressed,she even didnt stop her kid playing with the plug sockets lol i remember banging her in front of her 2 baby sons watching in their cots....was pretty funny i was like "eyyyy paki cunts one up for the white man!"

she left and i felt sad desu,last time i heard she moved to birmingham and he beat her and then i lost contact.

she was pretty sexy though...best fuck i ever had.

>>start having sex
>>she realizes your dick is unwashed and you're disgusting
>Don't notice dick is fucking dirty until it's stuck up your vag

if you made a bad choice its still your choice bitch
now post tits or gtfo

Shitty law enforcement more like. How the fuck can a judge slap a sentence like that?

feminism is only part of the problem, its the judges that condone it and abuse their power

I think the solution is is a "sex shot clock." Once one party indicates they are withdrawing consent the shot clock will start and the other party has an arbitrary amount of time to stop. Fairly to stop when the shot clock ends means the offending party will be issued a penalty.

L O N D O N

I had a GF that would threaten me with this shit from time to time. She even sent a guy to prison with a false rape claim, according to her.

You would be 100% wrong. In California women can revoke consent at ANY TIME - which includes 40 years ago retroactively. What was once consensual and had been for decades can legally be turned into rape on the whim on a woman. Good thing they are so stable and not prone to make emotionally bad decisions.