Why do people claim the United State's poisoned it's citizens with flouride?

Why do people claim the United State's poisoned it's citizens with flouride?

I've heard all the arguments, and it always leads back to your pineal gland and calcification of it. In fact, that is the top google result of " calcification of "

There is only one image I have ever seen of this phenomenon, copied and pasted over and over.

If there were truly this issue, wouldn't people be digging out bodies to compare pineal calcification constantly?

This is related to politics

My understanding is that pineal gland calcification is a real thing and it perhaps is accelerated somewhat by consumption of fluoridated water. However, calcification of the pineal gland is perfectly normal and happens naturally as you age, and as far as I know doesn't have any proven side effects.

I'm not an expert on this though so take everything I say here with a grain of salt.

Just take boron to decalcify.

What gets me mostly, is that there is only ONE image of this process.

Just the one. There should be tons of photos in medical journals of this process, especially if it is a common one?

I am in doubt that this is even a real process.

Maybe it's something that some people would rather keep quiet so they continue to buy and use their products.

There are fucking thousands of different things that contain fluoride that bring in billions of dollars. And these days, most major companies around the world are connected either in shares or business interests, so I could imagine there'd be some effort towards censorship.

I'm literally not affected by this.

>tfw just did iodine skin test yesterday and it was fully absorbed in 10 hours

Either if it happens or not, both sides of the medicine jews are profiting with this

the fluoride conspiracy is huge. of course the information is going to be difficult to find.

1. fluoride decreases IQ by up to 15 points
2. much fluoride in the water is actually industrial waste, low grade shit
3. the US is one of the last countries that still fluoridates it's water

>It's a conspiracy, check these random uncited facts
There remains no published evidence that fluoride causes calcium to accumulate in the pineal gland, not would that actually do anything.

Been taking iodine and selenium for a few months. Feel more clear, energetic, and lost some weight.

>when the Flint water is already so poisoned the government doesn't even need to do anything to it

>Iodine
You could just eat salt but whatever
>Selenium
How shitty is your diet that you weren't getting enough, eat like one Brazil nut

ok, rabbi

salt is artificially iodized, so therefore not all of it has iodine, brainmaster

in fact hardly any of it is iodized anymore.

You should stop drink the fluoride if it's causing you to make posts this shitty

The packages literally say iodized on them if it has it

Aus does it as well, their excuse is that it gives better teeth.

which is ridiculous, with all the whitening toothpaste, the fluoridation is useless. all the fluoride does, is fill in the pores in your teeth to prevent slightly less decay, but if you just use regular toothpaste, no issue.

flouride lowers testosterone. look it up.

AHHHH MY PINEAL IS CALCIFIED UHH SHIT, FENTANOLL HNNNNGGGG

They claim so yes, And conveniently forget to mention that it decalcifies your teeth and bones and it winds up elsewhere. also, the fluoride used in the water was a greased pockets deal between american aluminum manufacturers and the federal government, as it is a byproduct of aluminum extrusion. Ive also heard it induces apathy. but I didnt care enough to look it up...

>tfw to intelligent too drink flouridated water
>tfw haven't touched a soda or flouridated water in 10 years

how are those anger issues coming along about things in the world that no one else seems to give a shit about?

i've heard that black people's pineal glands take longer to calcify. if it affects behaviour then given that fact and the fact that they tend to be more childish than other races, maybe pineal gland calcification has a positive effect.

>Ive also heard it induces apathy. but I didnt care enough to look it up...
lol

the amount of retardation in this thread is mind blowing