Why is this picture so hard to understand for right wing retards?

why is this picture so hard to understand for right wing retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2015/03/walter-e-williams/global-warming-lies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared#Heat
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We understand it, it's just not accurate

because CO2 makes less than 0,5% of the atmosphere

Hi Satan, bye Satan.

We understand. We just don't care.

There is nothing we can do about it

its a very narrow perspective of a bigger picture

>globe earth lie
keep trying

>less heat escapes
>the same amount of heat/radiation gets inside though
hhmmmm

also we are in the warm phase of an ice age. it becoming either warmer or colder is just the natural cycle. climate change is real, manmade climate change probably not so much

Hey satan, if the ozone layer is able to keep heat bouncing on the inside, why isn't it able to just bounce the heat back when it first comes in from outside?

Nice one, user

FUCK SCIENCE

PRAISE KEK

Because it fails to acknowledge important details of a reasonable, but still incomplete model of global climate trends.

Radiation emitted by an object peaks at a wavelength corresponding to its surface temperature (Wien's Displacement Law).

The Sun's surface temperature peaks around ~5800 K, the radiation it emits peaks around a wavelength of 500 nm (visible)
The Earth's surface temperature is around 293 K, the radiation it emits peaks around a wavelength of 9900 nm (infrared)

Greenhouse gasses (like CO2, CH4, etc) are classified as those gasses which are optically transparent to visible light, but preferentially absorb and re-emit light in the infrared.

Basically this
When we end up fucking the earth for good we'll all be dead anyways so who cares

While I can understand how people can argue this.

What we should be doing is reduce shit that actually directly fucks us up, like air and water pollution.

That model is far too simple

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Cause its wrong.

t. environmental scientist

>globe earth

Science has become what religion once was- a small cabal of politically motivated crooks who decide how everyone else understands reality. Also anyone who doesn't agree is not only an idiot, they have some unfathomable hell to pay

>MUH MAN'S CO2 CONTRIBUTION

In the mediaeval age, England was so hot that there were some fifty vineyards in the south of England.

In the Victorian age, it was so cold that people used to go ice skating on the River Thames.

The temperature today does not come close to either of these two extremes, and, if CO2 emissions were responsible for global warming, one would expect the mediaeval period to be the cold one, and the Victorian one, the hot one; whereas the truth is directly the opposite of this.

"Climate change predictions have been wrong for decades. Let’s look at some. At the first Earth Day celebration, in 1969, environmentalist Nigel Calder warned, “The threat of a new ice age must now stand alongside nuclear war as a likely source of wholesale death and misery for mankind.” C.C. Wallen of the World Meteorological Organization said, “The cooling since 1940 has been large enough and consistent enough that it will not soon be reversed.” In 1968, Professor Paul Ehrlich predicted that there would be a major food shortage in the U.S. and that “in the 1970s and 1980s hundreds of millions of people (would) starve to death.” Ehrlich forecasted that 65 million Americans would die of starvation between 1980 and 1989 and that by 1999, the U.S. population would have declined to 22.6 million. Ehrlich’s predictions about England were gloomier. He said, “If I were a gambler, I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.

In 1970, Harvard University biologist George Wald predicted, “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” Sen. Gaylord Nelson, in Look magazine in April 1970, said that by 1995, “somewhere between 75 and 85 percent of all the species of living animals (would) be extinct.”

lewrockwell.com/2015/03/walter-e-williams/global-warming-lies/

>why is this picture so hard to understand for right wing retards?

As long as everyone is using immigration to destroy White countries I'm ok with climate killing everyone. Stop the flood of alien foreigners and then we can talking about stopping the seas from drowning all the city dwelling leftist cucks.

>planets just naturally are perfect and naturally eternally have a perfect cycle of heat and gas transfer

It's almost like leftists are creationists

it ignores clouds
>it ignores the ocean
it ignores plastic
>it ignores wooden houses and furniture

I dunno user

heat is infrared radiation though. so if that infraredradiation gets through to heat it up in here it would get out again

>heat is infraredradiation
what? microwave ovens use microwaves to heat up food

heat is just a vibration of molecules

0.04%

of this

humans contribute 0.004%

termites contribute 0.012%

to the 0.04%

>666

Hey, Satan. Stop trying to convince people the Earth is round.

microwaves make the watermolecules vibrates which heats them up. heat itself is infrared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared#Heat
>Infrared radiation is popularly known as "heat radiation"[citation needed], but light and electromagnetic waves of any frequency will heat surfaces that absorb them. Infrared light from the Sun accounts for 49%[20] of the heating of Earth, with the rest being caused by visible light that is absorbed then re-radiated at longer wavelengths

so i was a bit wrong, but still right

I could explain here why it is impossible for man made global warming be true but at least half of the board never had a biology class and never did fileldwork so what is the point

>but light and electromagnetic waves of any frequency will heat surfaces that absorb them

no you were wrong and i was right, all light conveys heat through a vibration of the atoms they interact with

That's like saying after adding just 10 more milligrams of Sugar in the Raw to your Cafe Venezuelo from Starniggers, that it is now too sweet.

>If we paint this side more red it will scare people into our cult
Tired of this shit

Can anyone actually explain this?

SERIOUS QUESTION:
If there was obviously more CO2 in the atmosphere in past times, why is it a problem if we put some back in?

Why didn't the planet go into a runaway greenhouse effect like Venus before, if that's the thing to worry about?

Wouldn't another ice age occurring, which we know is coming, be more devastating to human life that a lil bit more heat?

Hasn't life existed just fine on the planet for millions of years and there weren't even ANY ICECAPS AT ALL?

ban assault termites

Planets in Global Warming

- Earth is experiencing global warming
- Pluto is undergoing global warming
- Mars Is Warming, NASA Scientists Report
- Global Warming on Jupiter
- Global Warming on Triton
- Global Warming on Neptune

Global Warming is a Space event!

Why are you leaving out all the geoengineering that has been done for the past 10+ years. Nice to pic and choose photos to fit a narrative.

there's nothing to answer, everything you said is the truth

Isn't that the problem with it diminishing though? More radiation was getting in that would normally get bounced back to space...

> 1 post by this ID
you retard newfags understand what a slide thread is, don't you?

>right wing retards

You again.

Sage this shit.

Why do left wing lunatics think all right wingers disagree that global warming is happening? Both the belief that it's happening but current mitigation strategies are unhelpful and the belief it's happening but not primarily human caused are far more prevalent.

for most of earths history it has been uninhabitable, nobody cares about your anthropocentric world view.

Plants literally use atmospheric carbon to build its cell walls, if CO2 really is a problem then just plant some bamboo forests.

If you want to save the planet from human activity then you must reduce the human population, but whenever population in western countries starts to decline they import immigrants, seems counterproductive if you ask me.

...it does. Thats why you dont instantly get skin cancer from walking oitside. It bounces off some, but not all of it and when some gas (forgot which one) reachea the ozone (O3, this is what gets the cancer giving sunrays to bounce away from Earth), it takes away one of the Oxygen atoms (the letter O) and makes it O2, which is just Oxygen gas and doenst reflect any sun rays.

Don't mind him, we Dutches get fed this bullshit right up our arses from age 6. Our education system is highly effective. Just wish we'd actually learn to think for ourselves.

Its redder so its hotter
Fuckin dumbass americans

Fascists are notorious for engaging in massive denial. A fascist is always afraid, fear is a part of his personality, he has a neurotic and paranoid persona, but he refuses to face his fears due to his feelings of inferiority. The fascist is terribly scared of global warming, but like always, he chooses to redirect his fear to an imaginary object, like a Jewish conspiracy, subconsciously knowing that the chosen object is imaginary which relieves his tension.

because the left has a mental construct of what someone on the right is like. This is why they have been going on and on about Trump is a Russian puppet, to debase his supporters based on their assumption of what a Trump supporter is like. Unfortunately their stereotype is about 40 years out of date just like the Democrat party.

I seriously want someone to corner Neil "Captain Obvious Twitter Poster" Tyson and/or his gender-superfluid mechanical engineer/climate scientist buddy Bill "My Sex Junk Goes in Your Trunk" Nye with these questions. I seriously want to hear what they say.

Probably something like: "You're not a scientist so you won't understand but you need to trust scientists. Are your children's schools getting those Bill Nye The Science Guy and Cosmos Reboot DVDs we sent?"

You bumbling fucktards are a threat to us all

good

Still salty we won't be paying billions of dollars for shit in 3rd world countries to line the elites pockets, and vanish in the next nigger wars eh? Fuck that spend those billions in America, then the solar and wind tech will still be there next year

see, you spend to much time on Reddit reinforcing your cognitive bias

solar and wind tech is a meme
nuclear power is the only cost efficient and not retarded hippie bullshit that is as or even worse than fossil fuel

We gonna die together faggot

Then kys

>Accuses me of having a bias
>"haha you must go on Reddit because you're not retarded like me
Btw the Russia thing is bullshit, but no one cares because no one cares about Trump and his gaggle of morons

That's cool, I'm not versed in these things so I'll have to look into it, I just don't want to pay the bill for the 3rd world to fuck more up. I figured they were memes, most hippy shit is

Not an argument

why was it cold this winter then?

it was cold as fuck here in le quebecois

Different atoms/molecules absorb and scatter light at different wavelengths. Most of the light going from the surface of the Sun to the surface of the Earth is in one range of wavelengths. Most of the light going from the surface of the Earth back out into space is at a different, longer wavelength. So most of the incoming light gets in, but a lot of the outgoing light get scattered back towards Earth.

It's like an alcoholic going to a bar - when you're sober it's really easy to get in, when you're drunk it's a lot harder to get out.

Answer any of my questions and I promise not to let your mom die in her sleep unless you reply to this post.

Satanic trips of lies. Go to hell you fucking nigger shill faggot bitch piece of shit. I hope Satan rapes you continuously for all eternity.

I bet you are also a Jew, I can smell that nose from here.

id put ma dik in that burger

>People will believe in a massive Jewish conspiracy to genocide the white race
>People will believe in a sex slave operation run out of a pizza place
>People will believe Sandy Hook was staged
>People will deny the Holocaust happened
>These same people think climate change is a hoax

nice input

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

also as a post pointed out above, yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

Then Any more C02 is probably not good user

Why is it the same amount of radiation can enter the atmosphere but only less can leave? Shouldn't there be a reduction of radiation in both directions? How is the atmosphere anisotropic and non-linear?

Learn the difference between radiation and convection and conduction heat. They teach it in middle school. Maybe go back there.

climate change isn't a hoax, the climate is, was and will be changing way after human race is long gone, but we aren't making it change, in fact, if humans were wiped out of the earth nature would consume all the modern world in a decade

It's a rigged picture, the effect size is not even remotely close to what that massive red atmosphere implies
Perhaps if it wasn't so propagandised the left and right could have a reasonable discussion. For now I'm ok with AC and melting Africa

the real worrry about the topic is the fuckery of wars that will start because we run out of fossil fuel

>because this planet needs to burn

A bit off topic, but if libs are so concerned about climate change, why do they support free immigration? Surely allowing people to move from a country with a low carbon lifestyle to a country with a high carbone lifestyle is injurious to the planet. No?

any variation is irrelevant for the climate
how many hotter it will get if it goes from 0,2% to 0,3%? lol

I agree, Chaim. We should institute a global CO2 tax! It is only logical. It's science!

Wow, you've got an illustrated diagram! That must mean whatever you say is true!

Ahhhh, lefties... ignore data and instead look at a colourful picture based on false assumptions.

Sorry that the truth doesn't come in a pop-up book.

>Surely allowing people to move from a country with a low carbon lifestyle to a country with a high carbone lifestyle is injurious to the planet. No?
QUIET, GOY

You don't even understand we just don't want to give you money and our private sector alone has help clean up America drastically.

Because it's fake news.

While you're force feeding bullshit to yourself, I've got a religion of peace here that you might be interested in.

>dude don't even worry swallow this mercury it'll compose 0.01% of your bloodstream

Source?

>Sup Forums
>any serious scientific discussion
No they want the world burn they are not educated

any of the guys saying that global warming is mand made, please, explain pic related

Were not giving you shit! Our private sector has helped clean up the continental United States drastically!!! How about you ask China for the money scum.

it doesn't show global climate trends
it's common core propaganda for kids

who's the retard?
you're the retard

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

My ability to make money is severely limited by me understanding it, so I have chosen to remain ignorant.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

They've changed there mind so many times on what is actually happening that I'm surprised people haven't realized there are problem other factors involved. And isn't the excess carbon causing a global greening? It happened in the US most of our forests aren't virgin and very vast

How do you explain the polar ice caps on mars melting? Why is it so hard for you to understand it's all those cars on mars?

"heat escapining into space"? hmmm, are there atoms in space to which "heat" can be added.

it's not, foreign hordes are far worse for us than climate change our technology will save us but only if there are enough of us around to make it.

I have a PhD. I am familiar with quantum mechanics. It provides a model for the greenhouse effect and identifies contributing molecules. I am yet to hear a better theory. This is presumably the basis for your pretty yet exaggerated picture (where's what vapour by the way?) The politicians and actors you've been listening to do are either clueless or misguiding the general public for some nefarious means. Firstly, this is a tiny part of the overall process. Secondly, no can provide an accurate climate model and so the predictions that have been made that most activists stand behind are warrantless. Thirdly, the systematic and standard errors in the measurements are several degrees? Fourthly, empirical evidence proves that global average temperatures have changed by any discernible amount over the last three decades and the climate is more stable now than when this commotion started. And lastly you have no clue what the ideal concentration of green house gases are. Mankind evolved with orders of magnitude higher of concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. I welcome the investigation but there is no cause for concern. Pussy libtards who do not know what they are taking about who do nothing but bad mouths people willing to point out floors in weak arguments in some misguide pursuit of acceptance do NOT help matters. I would also bet you contribute more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere than I do and you're the one who actually believes what you are claiming.

>mercury = co2

more great "climate science" from the brainwashed alarmist religion

CO2 isn't poison you fucking simpleton

Apart from everything else the heat trapping effect of CO2 is about maxed out.
We could make the air 100% CO2, it wouldn't get any warmer.