It's nice that movies are starting to reflect reality...

It's nice that movies are starting to reflect reality. Surely even you white supremacists can agree that showing things as they are is a good thing? (As opposed to the usual movies where all the good guys are white)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
youtu.be/sf1EVtvHvwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's nice that movies are starting to reflect reality.
I don't see how this is the case. Although that image is 100% accurate by comic lore.

so iron man and batman have a slave?

they aremaking comics accurate?

You obviously don't know much about comics. If anything, Wayne and Stark would be Wakanda's slaves.

lol ok big guy LOL

blacks were slaves of white people

thats history baby!

Shame that only in comics can niggers, en masse, be cultured, eloquent and smart.

This bait is so weak I'm not even going to bother finding a bait image.

>Implying wakada would make ironman or batman his salve

How about you read the fucking comicbooks?

>wakanda
>unapologetic nationalism
>no immigration
>hereditary monarchy
>racially homogenous
>anti-globalist
>traditionalist
wtf i like the alt-right now

I'm talking about comics, moron.

I'm not saying they necessarily would. Just that that's more likely than the converse. Iron Man would probably suck off every nigger in the country in order to get his hands on some Vibranium.

I really don't know anything about (((comics)))

Based black men.

why dont black people make their own shows and cattoon characters in their own countries, where they can display both the villain and protaginist as black, same for europeans

Superior Iron man or Tony with Sol's hammer would literally turn wakanda into nothingness. Sol's hammer is a causal planet buster at a fraction of its charge.

Hello BPS

If it were to reflect reality there would be no such think as "Black Superheroes", they would all be lowlife, unsuccessful criminals.

And batman would probably just get the vibranium without anyone knowing if he needed it.

That is and was a stupid argument.

Based muslims

Oh shit this guy got trolled so hard by pol faggots it hurts :OOOOOOO.

these "movies" are waking people up, my friend, and not the way you think.

Makes it harder to translate into movies since they need black actors that speak coherent english.

simpleton

>Vibranium
Is this a thing in the (((comics)))? like "vibrant dieversity" (the euphemism the Jews-media uses to describe the turdworldification of white countries and only white countries.

lol no

movies...

It is nice you are learning that movies are reality user, I will state here, I will rule the universe within 10 human years.

keep watching crap.

Not likely. I realize they write Batman as basically a Detective Ex Machina, but Wakanda is extremely advanced and hyper paranoid.

What? No. It's a metal that only exists in Wakanda, so far as I'm aware. It's what Captain Capitalcuck's shield is made out of.

some old punisher comics were like that complete with the sideways shooting

Now this is a movie I'd pay to see.

no we are talking about comics reflecting reality
dunce!
LOL

It's an actual thing in the comics. It was originally what Captain America's shield was made out of.

>turdify
well you can't turdify non-white countries now can ya

wait.... so he has that much wealth but does nothing for Africa? nothing about Aids and Machete mobs and mud huts?
sounds like a stupid nigger to me.

>whites being unapologetically rude towards blacks
>fucking white supremacist literally systematic racism REEEEEE
>blacks being unapologetically rude towards whites
>wow fucking based darkies, whitey BTFO, how will xyz ever recover herp derp

Can't tell if SJW troll or stereotypical delusional nigger

Jamar Logan is an asshole holy shit

There's a shitload of maincharacters that are black. And nigger this has nothing do with pol/ FUCK off

WE

>comics reflecting reality
There's not even a point in having that conversation, since nothing in comics reflects reality. I mean when were the last three times you were killed and either resurrected or it was a body double?

in the Marvel Universe Africa is a digital utopia because evil Y T didn't steal all the tech and enslave them, or someshit I dunno. Whatever was being shilled by twitter users from some BP comoc shit

his entire nigger wardrobe is made of 100% racekangzium. His teeth are grilled with 500% diversitanium. His crack pipe is 10000% Dindunuffium Alloy.
His legacy is 9999999% AffirmativeActionite crystal.

i didn't even read his post user?

care to decode for me, i'm too fucking high.

why is wonder woman done as shnozzy jew

and why is black guy allowed to talk to her

Well she is played by a jew.

oh you forgot to read the OP?

in the shity remake
thats as real wonder woman
as star trek next gen or new star wars is real stuff
ya dumb fuck

Jewish girls and Black guys belong together it's beautiful.

>niggers can only pretend to be superior in lowbrow fantasy

Did Ulysses Klawe suck off every nigger in Wakanda to get some vibration?

Reminder that if you watch superhero movies or read comic books after you're about 15 or so you're a massive faggot.

Wakanda is a model African nation. Where the people decide to actually use their resources to construct a society.

It's a painfully fictional place however. As still to this day, the concept of sanitation, industry and cultural development, alludes them.

Dude it's comics. I ain't gotta explain shit.

>mfw niggers on my goybook have said they will wear "their" dashiki to see Black Panther

The new WW movie is good though.

Wonder Woman killed a god.

How is this in any way realistic?

The trailer was pretty hilarious.

>white man: "Wakanda is a third world country
>you have been LIED to bigot!
>niggers with space ships appear out of nowhere flying over a bunch of niggers dressed like Egyptians

And into the history books it goes, proof.. that WE.. WAS... KANGS

>muh opinion's right hurr durr
Dumb jew, get well soon.

>he hasnt been redpilled by /ourguy/

Fantasy:Was created To make Jamal feel better.Batman;gibs me day, Ironman;gibs day,Okay Jamal here's your poochie needs Harem too right Dindu because KANG. If you want to live in this Fantasyland Black Panther was Cucked by Wolverine & Builds walls because he knows NIGGERS will fuck up Wakanda.

>mixing marvel and DC
Reeeeee

or your teaste is questionable
:)

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the people via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

this is 100% the endgame

>niggers have never created a successful nation throughout the course of history
>Jewish comic writers make one up that's magically the best country on earth and they act like it's real

None of those things are good in the case of niggers.

>whites are superior in every way
>jews control everything and everyone

What?

>How about you read the fucking comicbooks?

How about no?

Obviously the "black" girl has lighter skin and lighter hair than the black man and of course blue eyes as opposed to the black mans brown eyes

Do these people realize Wakanda is not real ?

Kek, I thought the same.

user they believe Mozart was black. They believe anything but reality.

And batman fucking shot darksied.

Yours is definitely the questionable taste here.

It don't matter, in 100 years lemmings will consider it real much like they do with Atlantis today.

Cuckold Panther

oh contraire

Didn't Black Panther actually withhold the cure for cancer from other countries because people weren't being nice enough to him in the comics

Then don't comment on things you don't know shit about.

>Jews create and construct my reality

Fuck you faggot, kill yourself

be humble and sit down you racist ass white crackas

Yes, I totally remember that time I saw a guy dressed up as a giant bat fighting that dude who was dressed as a clown. Totally realistic.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you haven't seen it

There's literally nothing objectionable

>implying Atlantis is fiction

Atlantis was real user
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

Atlantis is literally the WE WUZ KANGZ WITH SPACE SHIPS N SHEEEIT of whitey.

>Amazon who has literally punched out Superman
Yeah, that's going to go well

OOGA BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA BOP-A-DOO BLIP BLAP NIGGA MEESA WANNA RAPE SOME WHITE BITCHES AND STEAL SOME SHIT AND MURDER SOME PEOPLE MUHFUGGA KNOW WHAT AH'M SAYIN NIGGA?

Wakanda is starting to become the perfect example of a psychological concept that is spread so much people begin to believe it's real. Originally I would always cite the idea of complex Amazonian/matriarchal societies, which a shocking amount of people existed purely because of how widespread the idea has become. This should terrify people, it's so easy to blur the lines between fact and fiction for people, especially when our universities are becoming postmodernist breeding grounds.

can the left argue without using a strawman?

Be humble, sit down.

I hope all white people escape this fiction and blacks descend into it. Real life is far more interesting. Plenty of dragon's to slay in the real world.

1) Break your back.
2) Fuck your ass
3) Put you in the camel clutch
4) MAKE HUMBEL

Be humble, sit down.

>Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and penciller and co-plotter Jack Kirby, he first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966).

KANGZ

It's nice that your tokenist sidekick got a feature presentation to diversify the market share available to the larger soulless enterprise of an evil corporation, tho

Meanwhile IRL you can't even get my order correct I wanted cherry coke not Regular coke youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo

we wuz meremaids n flip flaps n sheeeeit

>I see comic nerds get made at them for just having the cure for cancer and not sharing it with the world

This is retarded. As if we /shouldn't/ get mad if this were the case? The west takes a big cut to profits to sell medicines cheap in the third world. I wonder if they know this.

>true selflessness
>the only thing on his mind is "how can I better serve my people"

So he's a racial supremacist and isolationist. If he were white he'd be pacifist Hitler. But that's okay because he's black. So even though he shares this thinking it's not racist and it's laudable.

>Bruce Wayne
>Not Batman alter ego.
to this day,people still believe it is the other way around

WE WUZ SUPERHEROEZ

Only intelligent Americans know!youtu.be/sf1EVtvHvwU

this nigga needs to learn to draw