What is your opinion on having these in men's restrooms?

What is your opinion on having these in men's restrooms?

It's great.

Where else can i eat my burrito in peace?

Single dad > single mom

This

I like them they are handy to set my glock on when i drop my kids off at the pool

Men take better care of children than women. I don't see a problem.

Perfectly reasonable. There are father's with kids that need changing.

Really don't want to know what your "burrito" is

typically its rice, beans, cheese, and meat wrapped in a piece of flour flatbread and sometimes with a rich sauce on top

Would be nice if they were sturdier.

t. faggot who broke one leaning against it while getting sucked off by another faggot

Ridiculous.

Think how many homeless people could have been fed and housed if the cost to build and install these useless devices had been used more prudently.

Feminism is murder.

His latino wife's daughter by another man

uh huh. sure.

cuck tables.

I really don't care. At least we don't have those tampon bins in our bathrooms.

I don't know why people are making a big deal about these now. I'm 27 and have noticed these in men's rooms since I was a kid. Not all the time, but maybe like half of the public restrooms I've ever been to. Especially in handicap stalls.

fat faggot detected
kys

>At least we don't have those tampon bins in our bathrooms.

Women have both tampon and condom dispensers in their bathrooms.

Children

>taking my kid out for dinner at a restaurant
>wife isn't with me
>he is 2 and he shits himself
>shit
>take him into the bathroom
>no changing station
>shit is pouring out everywhere from his pants
>"there has to be one in the women's bathrooms"
>have a dick so I'm not allowed in the grills bathrooms
>its like a Niagara falls of shit
>fuckit.png
>head into the grills bathroom anyway
>15 grills see me and my turd machine
>they all start screaming
>every one of them throws their purse at me
>they also pepper spray me
>they also claim sexual assault
>I get arrested with 15 accounts of sexual assault
>meet Bubba
>he plows my ass in prison
>my wife divorces me and takes my son away forever plus half of my shit and money
>get out of jail 20 years later
>I'm now a sex offender

mfw

They're very common over here. I don't understand what the problem is?

It's for singe dads or cucked fathers raising a Tyrone. Who cares.

who cares, businesses can do what they want

oh, right, you want to force it.

There isn't any, but the shitposters are running out of political topics to spam so they sometimes make nonsense threads like this.

Do women really scream if they see a man enter their bathroom?

screencap'd

Checked and this! They were a life saver when I'd be out with my daughter when she was an infant

Don't care, seems reasonable to me. Granted I've never once seen anyone using one, but I imagine it has happened.

I'm also interested in this. They just get wet for me

they usually have separate baby changing rooms here, or its doubled up in the disabled toilets

Please no, I work at a gas station and these get rarely cleaned.

And the amount of used needles, coke, soiled underwear and other nastiness on those things is abhorrent.

It's nigger behavior if you don't take as full responsibility for your child as the mother, and this includes not changing diapers.

>Actually eating food in the bathroom
They say Americans are disgusting?

Changing tables? WTF is wrong with that in the bathroom. Are men expected to allow a child to sit in their own shit until they reach home?

Who gives a shit. This has nothing to do with pol/ honestly the shitposting is so damn obvious. Why the fuck do ppl reply to these dumbass posts.
>hurr but you're replying too

>taking my kid out for dinner at a restaurant
this alone should be a punishable ofence

Don't act like you never had a bologna sandwich on the shitter.

>What is your opinion on having these in men's restrooms?

Nothing wrong with it. I know single dads with young kids. Really it would be nice if we had 3 choices. Men, women, and one for parents with small children.

yeah faggot we need some more cancerous everlasting generals and no fun allowed

Who gives a shit? There aren't urinals in there, and only the cheap shitty gas station bathrooms allow them to be peeping toms.

life saver.

boredom.

When 95% of threads are shitposting, sometimes ya gotta settle on shitposting.

What opinion is there to have OP?

I gag at the thought of drinking water in the bathroom. God alone knows what kind of ammonia and pesticides there are in the air, no matter how clean it is.

>no fun allowed
A funpost is obvious satire designed to be instantly recognizable as a joke and therefore laughed at by all, the OP included.

A shitpost is something else entirely. This thread is a shitpost. Hell, almost a literal shitpost given the subject matter.

are you stupid?
do you like the fucking cuck tables or not

Fuck you. I thought the same thing until I had kids. There is no reason families shouldn't be able to eat anywhere they want. Not having high chairs or kids seats is a sure sign it's a democrat hellhole that will steal your child if your not looking at sell it.

>reddit spacing

My opinion is that this is a retarded slide thread and 40 some odd of you fucking retards fell for it.

I once walked into a women's bathroom at my church. They didn't scream, but I left as soon as I saw women staring at me. Also, they had a couch in the women's bathroom. Wtf, do they just lounge around in there?

Each of your posts itt for example is a shitpost, not a funpost.

They aren't sturdy enough.
They need to make them strong enough to support to weight of an adult, or two.

If you're not willing to change your kid's shit filled diaper, then you're a nigger and you might as well walk out on your kids like one.

They have them in Walmart's, I had no idea what the fuck it was at first.

As a single father of 3, 5 and under, pretty fucking handy

If it bothers you may I suggest sterilization?

woman's work actually

I've changed my son on these many times.

The little koala makes me smile.

Really no issue

Kids need to be changed

This is obviously the most rational approach. Why have 2 if you can have one that both the mom and the dad can access?

If we didnt have these I couldnt properly prep my heroin IV. seriously, you need a spot to put the spoon down on after you boil your heroin. Wtf do you expect me to do?? Boil my heroin on the floor like some degenerate?

Why do you need help when you change your wife's kid's diaper, Swede?

>Muh ribbit spacing
WHAT'S

THE

PROBLEM

FAGGOT?

Hello r*ddit

>this triggers the junkie

>calling me plebbit for calling out plebbit teir humor

Are you bullied?

How do mirrors prevent drug use?

They would be bigoted if they did because you just so happened to fluidly change your gender to female for that moment.

The same people who have a problem with this also believe society discriminates against fathers. Changing stations in men's rooms are a good thing.

>plebbit is mad
good

The lights at the top, it's UV or something which prevents people from finding veins to inject into.

You can't find your veins under blue light.

fucking saw1 bathroom

Its great, I can't tell you what a pain it is to not have somewhere to change the diaper of my daughter's brat when I go shopping for them.

Are there people who disgree with these?

If you're a father and you need to change your baby, what are you supposed to do without them? Never thought I'd see anyone make an argument against being a good father, especially here of all places.

>implying a junkie can't see his trackmarks under blue`

Why not use the counter where the sink is?

Because im shooting heroin and want to do so behind closed doors on a comfy koala counter, duh

>he thinks mission style is actually mexican

nope my dude, mission style is uniquely san francisco, which was then ripped off by everyone wanting to be cali cool.

Yep, hear hear!

Data mining bate thread anons.your personal thoughts are being catalogued

as a father of 2, useful as all fuck. my wife, bless her heart, is a useless baby factory and horrible with children.

We don't have a separate disabled room.
The men's and women's rooms each have a disabled stall or two.

Cuckd lol

Well since this IS Sup Forums, I should ask the question: Do you expect me to fuck the kid on the floor?

Very useful. Me and my husband will be able to change our lesbian-Vietnamese-trans-daughter diapers easily.

No.

What the fuck is that pedo shit?

you pee on the couch when the bathroom is congested

Why didn't you die fighting Bubba you fucking pussy?