/spg/ - Sussex Police General

This is a thread for maximizing keks at the expense of one of the most vile organizations on the planet: The Sussex Police. They recently bragged about ruining a guy's life for posting "hate speech" directed toward Muslims online. Since then, they have been getting trolled relentlessly by big-dicked Americans who cherish freedom and fight for oppressed Bongs.

Nothing makes a pig squeal more than when someone is outside of their jurisdiction. Have fun, and post screen caps. I'll start off with a few from the previous threads.

Bongs: Don't risk jail over something like this, let us free swingin' dicks across the pond handle this.

Pig-fuckers' Twitter: twitter.com/sussex_police?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877605317605036032
torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5nVSfv0Rlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting OC.

Nice idea but I'm too much of a pussy

Well you can't do it, you'll get arrested

Let the Americans handle this. We'll let you watch and learn what its like to walk with freedom and carry a big dick. Don't blame you. No point in risking jail time when Americans can do it with no consequences

>Be American
>Be allowed to harass other nations police forces without consequence
>can't buy a crossbow

In North Carolina one has that right.

>can't buy a crossbow
Where?

Give me one (1) good reason why I should be allowed to harass another nation's police force without consequence. Did you forget that Americans have big swinging dicks?

>can't buy a crossbow

Free shipping lads, should I pull the trigger?

oops forgot image

If you hate America so much, why not move back to your former shithole your ancestors came from? Give me one (1) good reason why not.

You bros across the pond are doing the lords work, god bless you

>sussex pigs post about missing person
>these are the replies
wew lads, we are breaking the conditioning, n that

?

I think I made a typo that made you think the reverse of what I meant.

Ah, yes. Thank you cousins across the pond. I already received a warning from this cuck on Facebook, the Sussex police "Hate crime Sergeant" His friend list is fully of mentally ill trans people.

God bless america

We need dirt on this guy

Wow, this guy looks inbred as shit.

>pale, weak, balding, and gay

quintessentially british

Amazon alone has hundreds of crossbows, and many with Prime shipping. Or just walk into your nearest outdoors store like Dick's Sporting Goods. Pick up some rifles and shotguns there while you're at it.

Good for the bongs, I hope he/they dont get arrested.

I can guarantee you his story goes something like this:
>be recent graduate of academy
>known for odd sexual proclivities
>superiors invite you to party
>get drink spiked
>wake up with a video playing of you fucking a kid after blacking out
>your job is now to push vile shit like hate speech that elites want
>you're kinda ok with it because you're a piece of shit anyway

>be european
>be insufferably smug
>trash americans constantly to anyone who will listen
>can't buy a set of steak knives without at least two forms of id

What's the matter, Nigel, can't handle the banter?

He's probably just a liberal arts professor.

Probably my favorite set of replies: twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877605317605036032

Nevermind. Didn't read it's the "Hate Speech" sergeant.

I wonder if these "hate speech" cops look at their colleagues solving murders, taking down organized crime, embezzlement, etc, and wonder where their lives went wrong.

For your archive.

GODDAMN
I LOVE BEING FREE

Already got blocked lad

Thanks lads doing gods work

His name is "Peter Allan" He's the "Hate Speech Sergeant" for Sussex Police force. He has a public Facebook page and is involved in the arrest of the man who posted his opinion online. I say our American brethren go and give him a piece of their mind. He's already Alluding to the suggestion that I'm breaking a hate speech crime.

Thanks. Have a Taylor Swift.

How do I set up fake Twitter and Facebook accounts? Is Whonix good enough?

I need to join the meme Marines.

Make a shiny new email address and do the usual process.

eww

not only can we buy crossbows, we can legally own flamethrowers, you muslim fag

US helping the few remaining based brits out should be a regular happening. Letting Thought Police silence and intimidate is a downward spiral. You're still a 1776 away from a 1st Amendment, but baby steps in that direction are better than the alternative.

>we can legally own flamethrowers
It's like you don't even know that salam sandniggers believe they don't get into jihad paradise if they burn to death.
Start making rounds.

The thing I want advice on is how to make my twitter accounts appear to be authentically coming from the UK, and preferably Sussex. I want to offend these pigs and then have them waste time/money/resources to arrest me -- only to have it turn out that I'm an American.

>Bongs: Don't risk jail over something like this, let us free swingin' dicks across the pond handle this.

On behalf of us all, thank you.

That's said, it would be appreciated, if you'd kindly remind him that of course he has a pro muslim bias, they don't eat pigs.

This is all hilarious and feels very noble, however please be aware that in another way you are playing into their hands. The British government loves posts like this, it gives them a foot hold to climb higher into the realms of speech control, which they have demonstrated a strong willingness to do.
Only in the last month Theresa May, Prime Minister, responded to a terrorist attack by saying they needed to control the internet more to shut down "safe spaces for terrorists". I'm sure this capability would be used against slightly different targets...
What they want is a boogie man to which they can say "I told you so", "THIS is what we're fighting", "THIS is what needs to stop".
So keep it witty, lads, and on point. Try to post things that you would be happy to defend morally if you weren't anonymous.
Or maybe you can think of some standard or rule to tread this fine line better than me, just be aware of it.

bump

Pay for multiple VPN proxy services. A few free ones exist too up to a certain amount of bandwidth. Make sure the service has UK IPs if that's what you want. Then install OpenVPN and connect, the service should have instructions. Still, needless to say, don't do anything actually illegal in the US.

Here's one list:

Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2017
>torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/

Do it faggot

didn't years back US /k/ users made fake British profiles on social media posing with firearms and British police went nuts with it?

While I agree mate, the more free speech they censor the worse for them it gets. More arrests, more cracking down on freedom of speech? Means more anger and more annoyance at the British government

I hope theres a screen cap.

ayyy I can get in on this!

Fuck I feel bad for you limeys. I thought criticism of organized religion was your national pastime?

Also, can anyone find sources for what he specifically said that got him charged? All I can find are references to suggesting Britain have a "Bomb a Mosque Day" and that people should put Muslims on top of a bonfire.

Contribootin.

don't tell us to tone it down Aussie fag

It's that no balls approach that allows these clowns to pull this bullshit
Don't even let this crowd control shit start and never let them "slowly" take away your rights
This is why our politicians pull this crap

repeat after me....Fuck Them

Nigger they sell crossbows at Walmart on the actual shelf.

Looking, can't find anything other than the Sussex police saying he was arrested for "Offensive views"

And in case that sounds unappreciative, I would just like to say the willingness of the Yanks here to go in to bat for the Poms / Brits on this issue is fucking heart warming.
Yanks are an easy target to deride, especially by leftcucks. But deep down we are all Anglo brothers.

I agree, but it makes them look even MORE ridiculous if what they are censoring are really valid statements, wit, tongue-in-cheek. When they censor things like "FUCK ALL MUDSLIMES, WHITE POWER!!" it makes some people think "Oh, well I guess we need to silence THAT kind of thing"

>Micro_soros

Keked.

When will it end.

Can you imagine the media butt hurt if it turns out she was snatched by Muslims?

>Pay for multiple VPN proxy services. A few free ones exist too up to a certain amount of bandwidth. Make sure the service has UK IPs if that's what you want.

With all due respect, the solution you are proposing would only be a stopgap one and consequently ineffectual in the long term; the only ultimate resolution would be to overthrow the British government and execute its treacherous politicians. (Not that I would ever advocate such a drastic course of action; but we are speaking hypothetically.)

I got blocked by the gay police group of northern faggotry or what ever it is.

Also you should ideally run everything under a virtual machine/OS using VirtualBox. Otherwise, at the very least load a fresh Chrome Incognito each time so Twitter's cookies aren't linked with your normal accounts, but bear in mind without the virtual OS other browser metrics that Twitter can access see that can link it to other profile identities.

Something we can use against him. All leftists have something incriminating, no exceptions.

>Jake Bentley avatar

My nigga

They'd either darken her picture or lighten the perps. I think rape might be a viable self defense for a Muslim male.

Don't worry dad. We'll bully your police for you.

bumping for justice

>FBI
Perhaps free speech is a stopgap but it isn't ineffectual. Silence is ineffectual.

Openly kek'd

Maybe you're right, but I don't believe so. Mainly due to the fact so many Britons are pissed off with Muslims at the moment, and really do not care about their feelings. Can feel the tension in the UK right now.

Might have been the guy who's father owns the business that rented the van in the mosque attack. Iirc he said something to the effect of "shame we don't hire out tanks" or something. It was top tier bantz. And then he got v&

this is the part where the big dick swingin' Americans come in and free the lads from an oppressive genocidal government. Feels good.

kek, that needs a Round 2. Kitchen assault knives too.

i'll take a note from a shitposting master and agree with some points, but at the same time
>fuck the sussex police and fuck brown people

I'm eagerly awaiting the outraged articles from british media about racist Americans harassing British cops on twitter.

>SSussex

What did he mean by that?

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Nah, they say all the posts he was brought up on charges for were made on his facebook back in 2015.

The Sussex police are sucking this groups dick non-stop.
@NYP_LGBT

>person of color

>repeat after me....Fuck Them
FUCK THEM.
Look bro, I can't control anything you say, and I'm willing to be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong. But I'd like to see some reasoning and counter arguments.
Actions like this don't have a simple on/off setting, you can vary the level of intensity to suit the purpose. You can defy these cucks and show all who are witnessing it how stupid and unreasonable their censorship stance is, really make them look stupid, or you can defy them and go too far, helping their cause.
If this was a physical situation it's like the difference between giving a cop the finger to his face, provoking a reaction from the cop, and making him look like he's the one over reacting, OR punching him in the face and having half the onlookers sympathise with him.
You can choose the manner of the attack, how strong it is etc for a given situation.
I really think the Sussex Police, and Britain has gone so far that you can provoke them without doing much at all. The the less you have to do, the better, because it makes them look stupid.
Remember the dog Buddah, who responded to "Gas the jews", and how the Police went and had a chat to the owners boyfriend for teaching him this as a prank? That made them look like prats, it made media around the world. That's gold, that's what you should aim for.

Gotta love our American cousins sometimes. Noice one lads. Fuck UK police. More like the fucking Stasi.

I remember that was hilarious, a right o'll larp

They aren't police, they're goons for hire.

I could've said Nigger Nazi Kike but I was trying to be nice.

Time for work boys.

>I'm amazed no ine false-flagged yet

Post as an angry mud, threatening the other posters. Or claiming impunity

>gassoline
Use some arab script, offensive to jews ...or something

Is this the real Microchip?

spent a good 10mins trollin'

>Nigger Nazi Kike
what does this Dark Soul's boss look like?

nah. I'm not botman

If you go to a proper sporting goods store, crossbows and compound bows line the shelves and are often hung up in a way so you can pull them down and feel how it handles before you decide to purchase it.
Mini crossbows are legal as well. I'm not sure why bows would be illegal considering how much more difficult it would be to shoot up a public place with one than using a gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5nVSfv0Rlg

it's true we can't buy a crossbow because of some law, so we made lower receivers into crossbows

fuck these responses. not making light of the ladies death tho.