BLACK ONLY GRADUATION AT UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO

>Organizers of a graduation ceremony for black students at Canada's largest university say the event is meant to acknowledge the barriers that remain for people of colour pursuing academia.

>The ceremony is being held Thursday at the University of Toronto after two students took it upon themselves to organize the event for black students completing degrees at both the undergraduate and graduate level.

>Graduate Trina James is almost more excited about standing in that room for the momentous event than graduating and her own personal achievements.

>"I'm going to feel a lot of happiness around the fact that I am going to be surrounded in a room with amazing, talented and educated black students," said James, who is also the emcee of the night.

>"This is an experience I don't know that I would have had in my university career if the space was not made for it."

>While the event is organized and run by students, it is going ahead on campus with the university's blessing and financial support.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/university-of-toronto-black-graduation-1.4172742

Looks like we're moving closer and closer towards segregation lads.

>Co-organizer Jessica Kirk said the event, believed to be the first of its kind in Canada, will give about 80 black graduates a chance to celebrate the accomplishment of overcoming systemic barriers unique to racialized groups seeking higher education.

>She said black students face subtle racism in the classroom, contend with societal barriers that make it more difficult to pursue their studies, and often lack the benefit of black faculty members and senior academics to offer guidance and mentorship.

This is our future

Fucking surreal

Bruh pol isn't ISIS target suggestion box

top kek

thank god. no niggers hootin' that they baby gurl finely gettin hurr d'gwee

>These Twelve students
high five
> have shown
down low
> remarkable progress
clap right hand, clap left hand above and below it
> and exemplary leadership
throws a dunk

>basketball scholarship
>basketball scholarship
>basketball scholarship
>basketball scholarship

>80 black graduates

Fake news

it's great actually

black kids do this all the fucking time. They have their own graduation and then the graduation for the rest of the class is a lot better. If they want to segregate themselves let them.

WE

why is this a bad thing? they should self segregate themselves because black families ruin graduation ceremonies with loud hooting and bringing more family members than allowed.

>80 black graduates
They conveniently didn't mention there were hundreds of them that failed to graduate

>meant to acknowledge the barriers
>by creating barriers

Nothing wrong with this. Yay diversity!!!

I attended my cousin's graduation earlier this month and they had a Latino and Black graduation. I found it odd since I thought these things only happened on Sup Forums. Although I think this was for extended family since every student had the opportunity to give a small speech and they had another one I didn't attend where it was fast paced.

Defeats racism with even more racism.
How can I even compete.

>the race war starts in canada

>accomplishment of overcoming systemic barriers
In Canada?
What???

>Nogs going back to segregation

You really need to encourage this.

what about graduation for one legged korean female dwarfs?.....fucking racists

Witnessed

them numbers

>literally segregating themselves
mlk didnt die for that

Really makes you check your privilege

Pottery

Let them
Everyone wants it but doesn't say it
The fact they're saying it means it could happen

Please support this.

pathetic brats. I attend uoft. how did I not hear about this?
is it because I study stem?

give everyone their own graduation ceremony.

do you know how many patels i had to sit through during my high school graduation????

>tfw graduating class with 190 students
>tfw 90% whites

So fucking acknowledge barriers don't fucking create then and then say "look at this barrier"

>constantly fucking over whites for the benefit of niggers
>still bitch about "barriers" niggers have to put up with

Those "barriers" niggers deal with are other niggers.

Does anyone get the feeling anyone is getting tired of nogs?
I hear it in general public all the time about people hating how uppity they are and how they're so loud it makes people think they're a big group
Seems like the silent majority are sick of it and the rest is politicians, and virtue signalling, or people who just dont care