Is there anything i can read that will fast track redpill me on IQ relating with race?

Is there anything i can read that will fast track redpill me on IQ relating with race?

Other urls found in this thread:

unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/race-iq-gap-still-remains.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JKUlVwgeosg
youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
youtube.com/watch?v=4peNte4sZ_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The lyric sheet of any rap album

This is the relation with IQ and interbreeding

The Bell Curve is the canonical text, although it wasn't intended to be.

> iq < 65

someone with an iq less than 65 is not functional in the modern world.

>darkest africa
>modern world

bhagavad gita

I did not read I skipped it, not needed, but you need it...

isn't there only one tiny section devoted to race?

that's not what i meant

>I did not read I skipped it, not needed
talk about fast track...
I think you are an idiot.

unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/race-iq-gap-still-remains.pdf

I think you have a much lower IQ than you think you do, actually I think you're a moron.

youtube comments

I'm reading this right now, the future looks grim.

Wurl Sturr

TAKE THIS!

Yes, but the whole of the book is relevant to race when you consider the socio-economic status of non-asian non-whites in conjunction with the book's brief direct treatment of race and IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKUlVwgeosg

@3:22

break free accept reality, know thy self, be stronger than you have ever been in your entire life like you were taught. Do not allow evil deceive you, your heart knows right from wrong.

Read about how in 1959 the US government lowered the IQ level to be classified as mentally retarded because almost 50% of the blacks were legally classified as retards.

The correlation is weak upon more than a glance of this map, and the correlation could easily be the inverse: Low IQ people could be more likely to marry cousins, which was common until very recently even within high IQ populations

mental retardation is a social construct

Wtf is up with Slovakia?

posted...
>

sorry but fuck trump.

drastic measures are clearly needed...

brb rolling more kek. ;D

why are indians so much smarter than whites then?

no one takes iq tests, so how the fuck do you have iq stats? no, that fucking multiple choice 10 question face book shit is not an iq test. and jews make up whatever stats they want. the only things that matter have to do with the size of your brain and neural pathways.

>selection bias

The Indians that you would see in the US are from high IQ families that have left their country for a better life in the US.

I'm not kidding you. An [otherkin] just wrote this on my feed on facebook to someone.

"Look man just except my cache , I kno you paid for the desert. It is to much their is no way i can except this much money!"

How do I protect myself from niggers? How can I deniggerize my life?

This vid goes through all the important race realist facts, including IQ. Philippe Rushton is a real scholar too.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM

>brb rolling more kek. ;D

i'm picturing

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

in blunt form

step 1 delete facebook
step 2 think of what it is you actually want
step 3 wait for the universe to present the challenge
step 4 accept the challenge
step 5 win the game.

there are little inbetweens that will try to stop you, that is called life.

The minnesota adoption study

369 is my favorite number, and i don't know why...

You do know about dowries, right?

The tradition is marrying your brothers daughter so the dowry stays within the family. You have the causality backwards.

>yfw japan tells you something you don't know about your own state
you people ARE smart. fuck.

Hispanics have the best IQ combination:
half asian and half white

youtube.com/watch?v=4peNte4sZ_8

me neither.

That's like the fucking infrared pill, user. Holy shit.

And after reading this, I now understand that niggers would have very difficult time with the concept of infrared

all the smart homo sapiens trekked out of africa into europe and asia

I was looking for this. African environment is the easiest to live in. Especially jungle environments which Africa had a lot more of thousands of years ago. If you had the choice to be dropped in the wild somewhere to survive with basic tools you would want to be in some tropical rainforest with fruits and nuts everywhere and fresh rain water daily. There is no need to plan ahead.

They're not sending their best.

New KB Thread(getting Heavily Shilled):

>Someone with an IQ of less than 80 was literally considered too retarded to have personal agency until we lowered the cutoff to 70 because 80 is the black mean IQ in the US
Ftfy

The average nigger in central Africa would get a lower IQ test score than a chimpanzee, gorilla, or even a fucking bear.

There are several distinct ethnic groups in India, from actual red haired aryans to dark skinned steer shitters. We extract the cream of their crop(as we do with most countries). It'a called Brain Drain and it's a part of our strategy to maintain global hegemony.

>Africans accidentally newspeaked themselves
Not having the ability to express a thought effectively removes your ability to think a thought

Just think about why (((they))) are pushing to allow with ebonics in highschool and college papers and the overall decline in everyday language, let alone things like academic citation standards.

>What would happen if everyone threw rubbish everywhere?
KEK