Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

k

As long as I get 1 son I don't care.

Nice copypasta faggot

Circle off live

fuck off and die, sage.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA... Better than having your mom and dad be brother and sister like you obviously did user.

Your genetics get passed down with a girl, the same way they would be with a boy.

In special cases like you, an extra chromosome is involved also!

Pedophile detected. Go die in a fire.

why not for another woman to enjoy?

Checkmate, your argument is shit.

only if you dont fuck them game of thrones style

Nah.

I see dudes walking around in public with their wife and 4 qt daughters. It looks like the most pleasant shit ever. Fucking whole pack of beautiful broads to hang out with.

If you have 4+ daughters, you're pretty much guaranteed a grandson. Then you can do all that Father/Son shit.

SAGE FOR STALE PASTA

you do realise how widely mocked this copypasta is?

>4 qt daughters that he will never get to fuck
Sounds like a fun time if you love blueballs

Only real men have a first born girl.

>it also means the womb hasn't been flooded with as much testosterone meaning future boys can grow tall unlike if a boy born first.

this thread again HEY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T EVER BREED K THX

Kek at that gif.

Hey newfags, this is pasta.

OP is right

you wrong

no, reposting trash on Sup Forums is.

It's not easy raising a daughter but somebody got to do it.

I feel bad for those that desperately want a son but keep getting daughters. My dad's friend wanted a son so bad but ended up having 3 daughters, must suck.

>at least the 50th time I've seen this shill pasta posted
die in a fire, niggers

Copy pasta slide/10
o
p
y

p
a
s
t
a

s
I
I
d
e
/

damn

You sound mad that you don't get to fuck this theoretical child. What an autist

You're not a cuck if any woman you know has sex with someone else than you idiot.

Cuck means that you invest your energy for other people's evolutionary interests.

Your daughter has your genes and passes them to her children. So even if she becomes a crackwhore on welfare with 10 children from 10 fathers it doesn't make you a cuck.

Fuck why are pale redheads so hot

In a healthy society, you're supposed to pay it forward. Your wife's father raised a nice qt for you to have so you and he can bring your families together, then you raise a qt daughter for another young man like yourself.

Of course in a society where 90 percent of women are whores and insufferable cunts, you are right.

hide the degenerate copypasta
having a daughter is the only chance many men will ever have of forming a relationship with a female who loves them without transactional considerations on the part of the female