Americans don't stand a chance when Russia brings their empire to the ground

Americans don't stand a chance when Russia brings their empire to the ground.

How many of you have even slept a single night in the wilderness? By yourself, in particular?

That's what I thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGdTDO6G8jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey look a demofat

Does that flag trigger you? I thought it might. Another sign of mental weakness.

>another sign of mental weakness

Like being a liberal

Lol Russia can barley project power over its own border America is fine. Its western Europe that should be concerned.

Western? Also eastern. Why do you think prepping is such a significant part of so many peoples' lives there?

i have.

i'd die in 3 days but i have done it.

Eastern would be rolled over pretty quick Western is where you would see the main fight.

>how many of you have slept a single night in the wilderness by yourself
Me. And I'm a collegefag with no particular survival training or anything. Just took the train up to a station far out of town near a national park, grabbed a blanket to use as a hammock. Bit cold that night but no biggie.

Choose a better question.

BTFO
T
F
O

maybe they should help all those old people from having to eat out of dumpsters first

A lot of people here have guns and are prepared to defend their homeland, and are fully capable of living in the forests for long periods.

I don't consider that survivalist but good for you.

Admitting one's weakness is the first step to correcting it.

i wouldn't be alone because i walk with jesus

Conversely, Russia fucks the wilderness in the ass EVERY damn night of the week. You soft little American buttercake.

>Most Say Democrats Hurt Themselves With Anti-Trump Strategy

>Most voters agree that it’s bad for America and bad for the Democratic Party if Democrats continue to flat out oppose everything President Trump does. Even Democrats are conflicted about their party’s scorched earth policy.

>The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 29% of all Likely U.S. Voters think it’s better for the country if Democrats oppose the president in every way possible. Sixty-three percent (63%) say it’s better for the country if Democrats try to work with the president instead. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

>The findings are identical when voters are asked about the impact of the Democrats’ reported strategy on the fortunes of their own party. Just 29% say it’s better for the Democratic Party if Democrats oppose the president in every way possible. Sixty-three percent (63%) disagree and think it’s better for the party if Democrats try to work with Trump.

Wrong. It'd be the midwest and the south who'd kill millions of occupiers.

Yah they could mount a guerrilla resistance and be partisans but majority of eastern Europe would be overrun pretty quick. Poland, Latvia and maybe Estonia would put up a bit of a fight but at that point its just a delaying action for the rest of Europe to mobilize. Russia would probably make it about halfway through Germany until they got checked hard.

I think people overemphasize hunting for survival. If you spend a couple months looking up edible plants you'd realize that they're probably the most reliable food source in the mainland US, especially the eastern US. Good to know how to hunt/trap but plants are a basic people usually overlook

I was in the boy scouts and slept outside in shelter I built in the middle of woods. I have spent weeks in the wilderness eating whatever I can scavenge, hunt, or fish. I think I will be fine. Most people around me are just like me. The only people who would be fucked are liberals in California and the northeast.

>How many of you have even slept a single night in the wilderness? By yourself, in particular?

I do it fairly regularly. I like to fish at a lake in a national forest nearby, cook up my catches, and stay the night. I don't know why you think this would be an indication of survival skills though. It doesn't necessarily require any bushcraft (apart from being able to start a fire, which is elementary), and anybody could do it. It's just a single night. Unless you get attacked by predators, anybody can survive a night in the woods. You'd have to be retarded not to.

You'll be dead by winter, then.

is that because all the mud huts collapsed?

not if you store them using pectin or any one of hundreds of methods of preservation including advanced technology known as "cellars"

he's talking about europe, retard.

what are you talking about Russians like America, that is why there is so many moving to Colorado and visiting for vacation

surviving wilderness is easy try surviving the average American diet

>boy scouts
>did anything useful other than avoid getting raped

Right.

How convenient that you have that a river full of fish and have to display zero skill to eat from.

Any eastcoastfags ever look for Autumn Olives? They're fucking everywhere here and no one knows about them. I swear there's enough in a single medium size city park for like 10 people to survive a year.

I don't do it to prove anything to anybody. I go alone. I do it because I enjoy it. But that's my point. I don't know why you think it takes skill to sleep in the woods for a night. It's weird to me that you think that.

>Americans don't stand a chance when Russia brings their empire to the ground.
>implying if war were to brake out we would be sleeping outside instead of all the houses and buildings that are all over the damn place.

>gow many have

who hasn't?

>demofat trying to intimidate us
Yea your words are as the party your flag represents

>RUSSIA IS GONNA BRING YOUR EMPIRE TO THE GROUND!!!!!
>The Trump Investigation turned up nothing
>REEEE THAT'S BECAUSE SECRET RUSSIAN AGENTS ARE ALREADY IN THE FBI
>Comey himself said it was an attack tactic
>COMEY IS A RUSSIAN PLANT
>The Russian sanctions were blocked
>FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILLS, DON'T YOU KNOW PUTIN IS WEAKENING AMERICA AND WILL KILL IT WITH HIS RUSSIAN PLANT TRUMP?
>The Economy is higher than its ever been, and is projected to continue soaring.
>THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF OBAMA, YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN HILLARY WINS IN 2020 #I'MWITHHER
>Hillary will be too old to run in 2020, and Trump's approval ratings are slowly going up
>REEEE, STOP PROVING ME WRONG REALITY, I SHOULD BE FANTASIZING ABOUT BEING KEKED RIGHT NOW NOT HAVING TO DEFEND MY RETARDED POSITION

Demofats
when will they learn?

Is there an argument they haven't tried to make people jump on their pro-immigration anti-white anti-american anti-freedom of speech bandwagon? I'm trying to think if Russia fearmongering is literally the end of the line for your pathetic party.

Feels good to keep winning.

everyone, post yfw
>you just keep on winning

Maybe if you weren't a mouthbreather you'd realize that common folks couldn't even handle sleeping outside of a bed, which was the point I was trying to make that went right over your fat redneck head.

Go back to shoving a stick with a hook in the ground and convincing yourself you're a survivalist.

You're so big and tough you could protect everyone and we could all suckle on your nipples for sustenance
Would you like that?

Fat little piggies get gobbled up in the wilderness

Russia & America are teaming up to eliminate you faggots

>not bushcrafting

Even the normest of normies have bushcrafting channels on youtube, now.

I'm not a survivalist. I just like to fish. This is the second time you've missed my point entirely.

And anybody could "handle" sleeping without a bed. It doesn't kill you. And it requires no skill whatsoever. People don't regularly do it because they don't enjoy it, not because they can't.

Why would I protect weak people?

>muh fisharmans admits he doesn't know shit

Okay then.

Statistically, the largely rural republicans will fare a lot better than the mostly urban democrats.

Why couldn't people handle sleeping outside of a bed?
Have you heard of sleeping bags
They sell quite a lot of those for people to sleep outside a bed
What are you even talking about you complete arsewipe?

It takes skill for a Liberal/Democrat/Pussy to go camping.

That's every weekend. I camp out and shoot coyotes woodchucks skunks and, red squirrel for monies.

>Ha ha I took a liberal arts class on hippie encampments, Me and my friends will be building houses out of our own shit and being ooonnneee with naaatuurreeee

You wouldn't make it out of your affluent downtown starbucks if there was actually a SHTF scenario. You couldn't even escape the suburban upper-class part of the city before packs of cultural enlightenment kill you for your camping supplies.

That 'redneck' is probably miles more prepared than you are simply because he likely owns rural land and can farm his own food.

or you can hide in the woods like s*viets did and get shot in the head

>how many of you have slept in the wilderness by yourself?
The fact that you ask that shows just how much of a retarded urbanite you are.
You don't SLEEP when you're in the wilderness alone you dumb fuck. You rest your eyes and stay conscious with a gun by your side and listen for bears.

BUT... Americans outnumber Russians 3-1

Aren't many bears on the east coast m8 except for the high country. Our nature is friendlier.

you must not be from around here, boy. it's best you get along before you find yourself permanently lost, chief.

Top fucking kek
>Be russia
>Have about 3 branches that are "modernized"
>Rest of branches rely on soviet era tech, and conscripts
>Entire GDP is about the same as commiefornia
>About 1/4 of ground troops are fully staffed professional troops
>Have only won wars due to sheer size of peasants to conscript
>Use antiquated ship construction methods
>Have autistic American liberals, leftists, democucks, and general retards act like we are a threat
>???
>Profit?

1: Russia is literally no threat to the USA.
2: Lots of Americans will die--they're called Democrats. Rural people will survive just fine.

Gonna be a long summer

I've lost count at the number of days I've spent sleeping in the woods. Grew up in the swamps of north florida. But i wouldn't expect a democuck to understand or do manly things

A few dozen nights. And I've done the trans Siberian thru Russia knowing only "baaboshka".

I agree Russians are tough as nails. Sadly they are too self destructive to use it for their own good as a people as they fuck themselves over before life gets a chance to again to at least get some perverse pleasure out of it. I suppose any country with a history as sad as theirs would be the same.

According to OPs anus it's somehow a great big badge of honour to be elite enough to sleep outside your bed.

Muppet
Get to bed

I always go out alone and usually wake at 2 hour intervals naturally, yet still feel more rested than a full nights sleep in a bed. Air quality maybe.
I've looked into polyphasic sleep cycles and many think the 8 hour shit is nonsense, an industrial concept.
But yeah, you tap into ancient instincts out there. If you can sleep sound all night long, you're prey.

I regularly go camping by myself at the river/forest I live by, I also hunt during deer and turkey season, plus I fish about every weekend. Tons of other rural people also do this too, it's all you limp wrist libs that live in cities that are going to be fucked.

Incoming Eagle Scout reporting in

If the Ruskies come here, their asses'll be wiped all over the sidewalks on Main Street. 100 millions guns here mate, we have more firearms than they have people

I do at least 1 week out of the year, if not more.
Just me, my dog, and my gear, weapons included. Mission: Survive. I bring rations, but try to catch fish, forage, and kill critters if I come across them. I have to get away from humans and technology and be a man or I die inside and lose all spiritual connections. Have maintain my personal relationship with earth and nature, or I am truly lost. Been doing it for 30 years, with very few years missed. Sometimes with a few others, sometimes alone.

You wouldn't last a week in your urban area if we took a few roads out. You'd eat each other. So go fuck yourself, faggot nigger loving pussy boy.

Come live in Siberia like that Danish lad. Is fun and not that hard to survive, comrad.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGdTDO6G8jY

Checking in

>How many of you have even slept a single night in the wilderness? By yourself, in particular?

After the economy shit the bed I lost everything, unemployment ran out, still no jobs. I couldn't pay rent so I just lived in the woods, even through winter. I got attacked by stray dogs, buried myself in trash to stay warm, all kinds of bullshit. Things are better now got a pretty good job, drive a Benz got a bike that does 150mph a sweet PC huge flatscreen TV, still live in pretty 3rd world hood though.

You actually sound like your projecting. You must've been emotionally emasculated by your environment (no real Dad?), which is the real shame at issue.

>Why do you think prepping is such a significant part of so many peoples' lives there?
because bad things happen

>sleeping by yourself
>in the wilderness
I can tell how you never slept in the wilderness, OP. You are asking for a fucking wolf/bear attack.

>pic
This made me laugh more than it should have.

>Wilderness

Dude a fucking Big Mac stay good for over a year outside, in any fucking weather. We are not called the "Burgers" for nothing.

My parents brought me up into the mountains several times and left me there. I found my way back twice. The third time they had moved. I found them three states away on my twelfth birthday. As I watched the house burn to ground my dad hugged me and told me I was strong enough to Love. Two decades later now, we all get together every year to hunt down illegals and get loaded. Good times.

My eight year old son just made it back after being gone for three weeks. I beat him for taking so long while making him read a compass and map and call out coordinates. He will be strong soon.

>single night in the wilderness

Lel faggot try a 96 hour R+S mission after a 15 mile infil with almost no sleep. Oh and you have to poop into a bag the whole time