RIP mid-2010's populism

RIP mid-2010's populism
2016-2017

nobody thinks about Porpular Party in Spain with the fantastic Rajoy?

seems like just like the rest of history, Mainland is just a bit ahead of the Anglos when it comes to being rational, reasonable people.

Geert's party gained seats and he shifted the entire nation to the right
Austria is completely irrelevant
France is the only real loss
Germany and Sweden will be losses as well, though, barring massive attacks

>expecting europe to do anything
sensible chuckle

Mark Germany as X that lady dropped out in disgrace

if gaining seats counts as a win then Sweden will certainly not be a "loss". According to polls SD will double their seats and become the largest party.

I think Trump's election fucked the Euro candidates a bit, because people got scared and came out to vote.

>RIP

All of these formations have gained ground. In Austria, they were that close to have an absolute majority, which is absolutely remaquable in a western country. Daily reminder that no other right wing populist party ever got to power with more than 35% of the votes.

The fire rises, brother

if Trump was scarier than muslims running your ass over with vans then you deserve everything you get.

Geert Wilders and National Front are nationalists, UKIP are civic nationalists. Populism isn't much of an ideology really, more of a strategy to appeal to the masses.

honestly if the swedes and germans can get uncucked on top of brexit id say it was a success

I see your problem.
All these losers are Europeans.

Lol my thoughts exactly

It will go down as an Anglo movement.

France isn't lost. Le Pen got 44% of the youth's vote. She will win in the next election after the one in the early 2020s.
Germany and Sweden are dead

pretty much this. give austria a few more years and it will be far right

Don't forget Norway! We will likely lose the remaining two elections, but this is incredible progress.

this is just round one, baby. Give it a couple decades ... they will all come to their senses

hofer is such a great guy
still dont get why so many austrians voted for van der bellen

What's it like being smarter than everyone in the world?

>because all our goals were not achieved in the space of a single year we might as well give up, go-guys

And you'll update that picture and spam it here when Petry loses, ignoring that she never had a chance in this election

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

>van der bellend

Is continental Europe even part of the West now?

Serious question.

>Austria is completely irrelevant
That's not only wrong but also ridiculous. Hofer won, but the election was unironically rigged to the point where some villages had 120% population vote cast.

We need a X in the UK.

Reminder that continental Europe has submitted completely to globalism and Islam and the Anglosphere and Israel are the only bastions of Western civilization left on the earth.

typical american. europe has a better chance of destroying islam than you do having 60% white population in the next 20 years