Ask me anything anons. Intercourse with an African American female

I just fucked a sheboon in her shit hole with my boy, straight dp. Ask me anything about making sex with a female African American. It was pretty bad honestly and stanky.

are white people racist in general

>straight
>dp

kys

Do you have pic of her?

I'm not proud of it but I fucked a black nigger one time and it was honestly gross. She smelled like sweat and shit and her pussy was purple. Never again.

Of course we are. My dad is a flaming liberal and even he HATES niggers.

Are Leafs cucks in general?

Yeah it is a site to see. Not in a good way she smelled like pigs feet and chicklin s.

absolutely degenerate, also not politics

No we just high standards when it comes to other races. I literally had to down half a fifth of Jack with my boy Billy to fuck her all types of silly sideways.Now I am just ashamed of me and my bud and contemplating suicide.

what are you doing here? didn't you hear, kek has returned?

Have*

Why do you think we have questions for you?

For those who have not had sex with a chocolate Quee , if you have had sex with a chocolate queen then I'm sure you have no questions, yuh dingbat..!

I fucked my first North American Pavement Apress when I was stationed in MCB Quantico in 2011. She looked great in clothes but her street marks on her thighs were purple and fucked me up.

Was she a big ole girl? Mine stank like a Jerk chicken restaurant on a slow day.

Why are you bragging about you fucking someone with your "boy" are you guys intimate or something?

would you prefer hanging or gassing?

Why user just why you would have been better off with a whore

No our balls did not even touch we just fucked the baboon in total darkness all fucked up. Are you some kind of faggit or something bub? You fucking Roo.

Both.

How do you come back from this? Seriously only some serious head trauma or something can make this go away?

good choice. you deserve worse desu.

Both at the same time daddy.

White people are unironically the least racist demographic, the premise of this forum is that it's destroying our society

op you probably should kill yourself
no place in valhalla for people like you

The only time I ever ATTEMPTED to fuck a nigger, her pussy flared open and hissed. I left her right on the bed and took off. I've never fucked a niggress, and never will.

Do you wanna kill yourself yet?
If not, Why not?