Be otto

>Be otto
>sees china offering a tourist experience in certain parts of north korea
>takes the offer
>gets detained at airport.
>beaten like american dog
>confesses to bullshit accusations while obviously under duress.
>ottos family chimps out
>obama tells them to be quiet.
>Trump has arrived into the white house.
>trump calls ottos parents; asks them if theyre eating okay.
>all of a sudden north korea is shitting themself; hands over a brain dead otto.
>otto dies 3 days later
>trump is pissed; kimchee spoon is sweating like a whore in church.

MY PRESIDENT IS GOING TO FUCK HIM UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ru/Anime/Prison-School-Dub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hope so. Why the fuck should we take this shit from third world zips. I don't want us to enter another prolonged war, but I wouldn't be opposed to us turning NK into glass. I've never even met a NK, why would I care if we wipe out women and children.

Shut the fuck up you JTRIG cucks. Drink your warm beer and LIKE it.

>sweating like a whole in church
I remember where I first heard that joke.. Oh how the years have passed.. But that's here nor there.

JUSTICE FOR OTTO!

CRY HAVOC! LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR UPON NORTH KOREA!

My fridge is set to 5 which is the coldest setting. Currently, my buds are moderately cold. Fuck off!

Faggot was Jewish

>buds
I said beer, americuck. Not that recycled shit.

He deserved to die if he was that fucking stupid

>go to NK (first big mistake)
>steal from only fucking foreigner hotel in the entire country outfitted with top secret analogue CCTV
>brag about it before leaving the country

He deserved whatever the fuck they did to him to put him in a coma. He was just too dumb to exist

does everyone just ignore that this is what the cia tries to pass off as a 21 year old frat kid?

The North Koreans didn't kill him, the CIAniggers poisoned him on the way back so Trump can declare war on North Korea and (((banks))) can be built after they have been (((liberated))).

Why is everybody here crying about this shit? He was just another generic braindead libshit millennial, the kind that natural selection would've bread out if things still were the way they're supposed to be

Their country is ours now. Annex North Korea, NOW!!!

Truth is Otto really was a spy and deep state had to initiate the self destruct protocol on his brain once he was compromised

Sad to say, but this shit is pretty spot on. You always have at least one Otto around, the cocksucker who ruins shit for everyone by constantly trying to demonstrate how he doesn't follow rules. And if he gets caught, normally will blame someone else in the group who didn't do fuck all. Too bad for him this time, they caught him with the poster in his belongings.

I think it's safe to say Otto will not make that mistake again.

>brain dead millennial
>would have bread out
>bread out
>bread

Please do go on...

>/r/The_Donald

go back there cuck. Trump won't do a damn thing.

Lol, your President is going to author some dumb tweets about his golf course or Alex Jones beating off to a freemason documentary.

Fuck outta here, cuck. The_Donald is our colony and we'll stand by them no matter what.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck off, illegal.

You would take an interest in prison school english dub. Thats where i heard it.kissanime.ru/Anime/Prison-School-Dub

The unfortunate part is that the laboring folks over there aren't really responsible for this shit. There's a lot of places I'd like to glass, but most of NK doesn't deserve it. Just the cadre of elites running the place as their personal playground while everyone else starves.

Nobody is going to do anything about it. And the reason nobody is going to do anything about it is because of the sheer amount of artillery aimed at Seoul. One dipshit white kids life is not worth millions... even millions of slants.

Checked.

Reddit confirmed gay.

This is OP. I drink fucking craft beer.

He's a retard basement dweller who thinks he's an edgelord because he's rooting for Drumpf. Little does he know that he's simply a brainwashed moron who voted for someone who's performed an about face on EVERY promise he's made. There's not one thing he's accomplished, pretty much like most Americans that are simply failures in life.

He didnt steal. North korea made that up in order to try and justify their actions.

How dumb are you? The stupid moron tried to be cool and get a piece of memorabilia to hang over his parent's mantle... that's cool though, now his parents can rest his urn full of ashes on the mantle instead. It's called Darwinism dickhead.

He was brain dead while still in captivity.

Your criticizing Trump? How do you even have time to post on here? Aren't shitskins raping your women?

ow the edge

>she doesnt have the same opinion as me
>she must be from reddit
REEEEE

Haha, there may be shitskins in Europe but we're not a bunch of low attention lumbering retards like burgers. Pic confirmed proof of the direction America is going... down the drain nigger.

bootlicker detected

/pol is all about team think.

You're kidding right? The_Donald has helped our movement so much, we couldn't have come this far without them. For fuck's sake, Donald Trump himself actually browsed it and had an AMA on there! Get the fuck out, you filthy kikes.

>obama said be quiet
>trump asks if theye eating okay and then gets him back.

Hell definately do something.

Don't worry when the mudslimes overrun you and you lose Europa for the 3rd time? we will come and save you bitches again.

>had opportunity to learn Korean with North dialect
>had opportunity to master a trade labour skill
>get fed and free drugs
>fucks it all up and gets killed

"your president" is an incompetent tool for the MIC. Obama was a tool for the CIA. its all theatre. divisions between philosophical camps within the deep state. and ur a fkn pleb

>Reddit
>Drumpf
>Slack jawed pussies
>No intelligence left for burgers
>All the winning includes only losing

Pick 5 doot doot

Pretty much user

Seoul is already raring to go because of that drone. He got china to mobilize on the northern border last i checked. Russia said if korea ams china didnt do it they would. Who knows at this point.

>trump makes deal with china; bans NK coal

why hasn't the nk leader been assassinated yet? wouldn't it be easy?

>Drumpf makes a deal to fuck over 95% of Americans
>Idiot burgers clamor for more of muh freedumbs to be taken away

Seriously, you can't make this shit up

>Contemporary America

The level of try hard here is pretty hilarious.

I bet when you watched the documentary on north korea when doctors were treating them for catarax and they opened their eyes and was like "oh thank you great leader oooh i can see", you actually believed they were praising him for real and NOT trying to stay alive because they were on film. You were probably like "oh those stupid north koreans arent even thanking the right people; look at them! Look at them and laugh!!

Mexico does the same thing. You dont give them bribe money and they throw you in jail for some fake shit you didnt do. But no its okay its all a dream go back to sleep. Everyhing will run just like you think it does when you wake up.

This.

Yep, everything will be OK because I don't live in a dictatorship run by baby Huey and his cronies. Damn, I wish I was lucky enough to be an overweight Drumpfkin like you guys.

South Korea is on their diplomatic game. War never. NK opened up by the end of the 2020s, calling it now.

Is europe tired of winning

I love to see the outrage over the death of this one guy that voluntarily traveled to a country that's on bad terms with the U.S.
>Maybe if you had this same outrage for shit that mattered, we'd be getting places.

Lets put it into perspective.
>if i decided to take a vacation to iraq would I expect you to cry for me if a few Jihad's in bahgdad snatched me up and killed me?
Nah dude I'd be a fucking retard for deciding to take a vacation there and natural selection worked its way out.

Also you act like this retard is free from sin. Kid was stealing propaganda so he could sell it to news companies so they could use it to few another war with Nkorea

>please grow a brain user

silence ahmed

North Korea was, ironically, created by us when we refused to cooperate with Russia after the Sino war ended when they helped us remove the Japanese from the Korean peninsula, after establishing our puppet leader, we split the border to the 38th parallel line and then the Korean War happened, and ever since then North Korea was formed and due to a lot of treatises and legal issues, we can't do much about it.

>got russia to take care of isis and goy china to take care of north korea.

He did other stuff too . He did more in 3 months than obama in 3 years.

Hillary would have just said "what difference does it make"

>pic related. Hes not a bullshiter with a smile beating around the bush and being a 2 face

>95% Americans
Fake news. Next youre going to tell me his approval is at 39%. Didnt hillary have a 95% chance of winning?

Congrats you just discovered blacklives matter and an illegal immigrant.

It's diplomatic posturing.

Hundreds of thousands would die in hours.

And even after the conflict was over and you had won... and I have no real reason to believe the ROK with substantial US help wouldn't... you'd have the very real economic problem of millions of NK refugees.

It doesn't seem to be a problem that it would be wise to resolve militarily... at this point. If you were going to resolve it militarily, you should have done it in the 50s.

Same as the US campuses, too bad you don't have migrants to blame...

>Otto wasn't a spy he just happened to fall into a coma while every other American detainee is alive and well

Really makes you think.