Democrats

A party in its deathttrows.

However we need to get rid of alt-light kekistanis as soon as we establish one-party system.

>mfw I remember being a Democrat
>in middle school

>implying not all political parties are bound to be fucked and systematically corrupt from the core

Democrats are just people with differing views.

>anime
No user it is your soul that is corrupt

yeah, just keep posting on a chinese basket-weaving image board...

>tfw registered as a dem, just to split and devide the primary vote.

>voted for Bernie, shilled Bernie to all the local democlaps

>voted for god emperor trump

heh, its called being a piece of shit. try it sometime.

Bump

Shame really, some democrats were based af once upon a time, they alienated moderates so hard and won't stop. Maybe this will end one day I'd like to vote for an anti-entitlement democrat that believed in "efficient" government if it's possible.

Bumping..

>implying Sup Forums doesn't offer the most legit political discourse on the internet
>implying i'm the cancer

just keep posting...

Democrats:
Huffy children
MSM zombie level intellect
Lower level ones are groomed by older nonces telling them that they are being clever
It's the easiest way out for someone who doesn't actually know anything and hasn't got the strength of character to discover something on their own without a herd of similar lemmings and express permission from TV, countersigned by at least three MSM celebraties.
Cucks is the word, in short.

Which one? The girl on the left or the girl with the glasses?

if you demonize your rivals, you don't have to treat them like humans! isn't psychology great? empathy is for faggots.

it's us vs. them! don't talk about policy!

>if you demonize your rivals
but they're doing it to themselves...

keep smugging, like wtf is this vague shit suppose to convey? other than condescension? pretend the grass isn't greener yet I can see the chlorophyll content you halfass hypocrite, you sit on a fence and I have a microscope. I have a mighty mind, you have a sore ass. I have the manufacturing to fight the monster and divide the dollar, you have sour grapes and a green rump.... I make the most of my morals, you mutant midget

Time to meme the green party on leddit and fuck with their minds

Neanderthals are a schemin