Ontario to offer tax-payer funded boob jobs to trannys

Dubbed as "genital transitional surgery", the Ontario government will cover the cost of breast augmentation for transgendered people by 2018.
My girlfriend has small tits. Why do trannys get free tit-jobs over real women? Thanks Cuckdeau
>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/transitional-surgery-1.4174229

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uv43y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unarchived shill
archive.is/Uv43y

it's helps trans women integrate into society better
essentially it's a mental health treatment

>In Ontario alone, the province’s public health insurance plan covered 203 transition-related surgeries – also known as gender-confirming surgeries – in the 2016-17 fiscal year, up from 158 and 154 in the two previous years.

Just fuck our shit up Trudeau, Wynne. Tranny surgerys come in on average at $20'000. Thats a conservative estimate. Which means we've spent over 4million on appeasing the mentally ill in 2016. Really? Nothing better we could have spent that on???

Should be called displacement surgery

Displacedgender

Gender displacement

Transplant is synonymous with displacement

>131004197
i have a jew nose , could i get a free nose job so i can integrate into society better?

>inb4 kike, im catholic

When I drink I always bring a flashlight.

The Canadian government will actually pay for replacement tit jobs as it is considered a health hazard. Real women just have to put the money up on the first go and then they get every other related surgery paid for.

so I can slap em around? I helped pay for them after all.

Maybe. Tell them you're trapped in a womyn's body, and that you feel "less of a womyn" with your masculin nose

Hahaha. A mental health treatment with a proven zero percent efficacy. There are valid treatments for what problems you have.

Leafistan is based.

Doesn't hurt me. Helps people who need it. Good.

Trannies don't even need tit jobs they grow tits from the hormones.

he is a freak there is nothing to intergrate mental treatment my ass pretending he is a woman isnt going to do anything straight guy would not fuck him anyway

Only if you're young, like 30 and under.
All the old hons don't grow anything. Plus mens test is highest from 30-45 so it's harder to transition during those ages and HRT basically just gives like puffy nips.

This is basically just boob jobs for old hons.

I need to get out of this communist shithole

tits are a social construct and have nothing to do with being female anyways

i don't know who told you that, but it's not true. I dated a girl with fake tits before I get serious with this girl. She had complications which required her to have them replaced. NOT covered by ohip. She was also told she needed to replace her fake silicones every 15-20 years due to degradation. and that it would be at her own cost. Some companies have warranties if there is something faulty with the implant, but you still have to pay the surgical fees. I also checked ohip website and there is nothing on the government replacing cosmetic implants.

Leafland: the gift that keeps on giving

Isn't that implying tits are an inherently female trait? How is that fair to the other 99+ genders?

So since everything is fluid and gender identities know no bounds, can you game the system as a woman to get a free boob job?
>Be woman
>Want boob job
>Tell government you identify as a cis male who is also transgendered
>Say augmenting your breasts would help you feel more like a real cis male who has transitioned
>Get free boob job

I wonder what the implication of this is for womyn who have no tits. Guess they aren't real womyn

It fucking sucks that I can't tell when a leaf is actually serious about this shit or not

The government also doesn't really cover jaw surgeries (they cover the day of the surgery itself but not everything leading up to the surgery, which usually comes out to double the surgery's cost).

So you could be in constant agonizing pain due to your jaw but if you can't afford ~66% of the total cost then you're shit out of luck.

FUCK OFF WYNNE STAY OUT OF MY POCKETS

TAXATION IS THEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is sexist because it assumes that to be female you need breasts!
Why should the tax payers take on this burden. Boobs aren't required for being a woman!!!

Which makes these transgender surgeries all the more infuriating. My understanding is that the only cost to them is the medication, which is probably already heavily subsidized due to their status.

Hey Norbro, you should put together a little info graphic on how to archive a site properly. Most won't even try otherwise.

kys

What a great day for Canada, and therefore the world.

kek

Day of the rake delayed 3 days

are you on hrt user?

>faggot putting his head down so we can't see his adam's apple
Typical tricks trannie.

these people are mentally ill, and a self-correcting problem since they are very unlikely to produce offspring. Give it 3 generations - trannies and fags will be almost non-existent.

THESE TRANNY/FAG NEWS STORIES ARE ONLY HERE TO DISTRACT US WHILE THE DEMOCRATS RECUPERATE. We need to focus our efforts into tactically dividing liberals

What if a woman has breast cancer and wants to get a boob job after the beats it?
That is much more of a reason than this

Yeah I started about half a year ago

Lucky you, Wynne will pick up the bill when you're ready to look like a real woman

Fake tits are terrible anyways. Way to go Ontario! Now more of them are going to kill themselves due the shiteness of the procedure

I'm in Alberta so I don't get anything. I don't even get hormones from the government.
We have to self-med here in order to get hormones otherwise they force you to do 1 year of RLE without hormones, not to mention the wait list to see a therapist is like 6 months long.

HAHAHA holy shit, when I was 15 and had a hormone inbalance that gave me massive gynocomastia I had to pay out of pocket for the reduction to look like a normal fucking male my age because it wasn't covered, when I needed to get test the doctors treated me like a fucking roiding idiot and I again had to pay, and when I had TMJ that caused my jack to be fucked up and hurt like hell I had to pay out of pocket because again it wasn't covered

but if a fucking faggot wants double d tits than its fair fucking game; open pocket book

I fucking hate this country so much

I had to pay $600 to have a wisdom tooth removed because OHIP doesn't cover dental, I was in excruciating pain for weeks because I couldn't afford it, and this fucking faggot gets new tits

If they're really women why can't they just grow their own?

Are...are you hot?
>t. fellow Albertanon

I dunno... I mean I'm pretty much just a twink with tiny conetits lol
Been too scared to go to the doctor to transition "officially" so I just self-med.

There is gonna be a whole lot more ass fuckin and AIDS then there already is, Great.

We should just gas the entire earth and start over

I'm an American but I just got back from vacation in Toronto and it seemed incredibly LGBT friendly, I saw a trans pride advertisement on a streetcar

I live in a conservative part of Wisconsin and my doctor treated me really well when I told her I was self medding...honestly I was so fucking scared I could barely talk
now I've actually gotten blood level tests and have an endo appointment scheduled in less than a month, it feels so good to not feel like I'm hiding anymore

Yeah everyone I've talked to here says as long as you're self-medding you just go to your GP and you can skip the whole entire trans bullshit they put people through here.
I'd still need a therapist because for surgeries they need to sign stuff but since you're self-medding you don't have to listen to anything your therapist says and you don't have to do any of their weird gatekeeping practices like coming out to family before getting a prescription or the 1 year RLE or whatever else they blackmail you into doing. Plus you can get your prescriptions and blood tests through your GP rather than through endo's and therapists so it saves a LOT of hassle.

I'm just kind of worried cause if I do that then it's basically the end of my life anyway. I doubt my family would still like me and I've already lost most of my friends cause I think they can tell something's up with me cause my skin is like ultra smooth now so it's super obvious, at least I think it is. My mom is a nurse and can definitely tell cause she's been sending me weird research articles about how mixing marijuana with pharmaceuticals is going to kill me...

>taxpayers have to pay to reinforce a mental illness
>making the psychiatric care these trannies will need even more extensive and expensive
>taxpayers will pay for that too

How does this make any sense? Just cut out the waste and pay for the psychiatric help right off the bat.

yeah at 1.5 years there are probably gonna be some pretty obvious changes lol

obviously I don't know your family but mine has been 1000x times more accepting than I'd ever thought, I was expecting to be more or less disowned. it was super hard to say but it feels so great to have an IRL support network and not just have to people online. don't give up hope user :(

rle is like the cruelest practical joke ever done, hard to believe it hasn't contributed to suicide rates

Therapy is already a requirement to fully transitioning....
I'd imagine most people don't get breast implants anyway. I've only ever heard of older transitioners doing it or the odd person here and there that didn't get normal breast growth, which cis females experience as well.

Yeah I honestly don't exactly have a plan for anything. I just kind of started doing it on a whim cause I've been holding off so long. I always did want to talk to people about it but upon learning that the entire process just to get a prescription for hormones takes years and the waitlist to see the therapist was usually 2-3 months between visits I just gave up. I doubt a therapist would help much anyway, like it's not like they can delve much deeper than what I would tell them.

>I just kind of started doing it on a whim cause I've been holding off so long
iktf
>I doubt a therapist would help much anyway
it might if you have no one to talk with transitioning/hormones/your identity...after like half a year it was killing me only being able to talk to people online who I didn't really know. just talking to my doctor alone felt so freeing and great, it felt like a huge step and it gave me more confidence

not telling anyone sucked so bad honestly :(

Well I did tell my ex and he stopped talking to me. He keeps saying we should hangout and then I'll text and ask if he wants to hangout and he never responds or he'll say he was taking a nap and missed my text.
I think a couple of my other friends found out one night when I rambled on to a friend while high on a bit of mdma, and I had a couple drinks as well, and then I'm pretty sure she told her bf who is also a fairly decent friend of mine and now neither of them even respond to my text messages anymore. I haven't seen them in like 2 months now.
The only friend I still kind of had said if he found out I crossdress then we wouldn't be friends anymore.... Plus even before I started hrt he kept pressuring me to cut my hair off and grow a beard and I did for a while and it was just like a year of total depression.

>Guess they aren't real womyn
Lucky bitches, they get to have that sweet male privilege.

damn thats pretty shitty user, I'm sorry. the one friend I've told said he was totally fine with it but it's obvious our friendship isn't the same. I'm basically in the same boat being friendless with strangers awkwardly not knowing if I'm male or female just wearing normal boy clothes....last week I had to go through the body scanner at the airport twice and be patted down because they couldn't tell what I was and had to ask me

Yeah I'm pretty sure if I went to the doctors they're just going to make me come out to family then I'll basically just have nothing.
A lot of my family already kind of hates me... I hate going to family events cause it's annoying having to deal with like 50 fucking family members looking at me like I'm a freak so I usually just avoid family as much as possible.
I think it might honestly just be easier to cut all ties and start living somewhere new and never see any of my old friends or family again. I don't really maintain any social media so it's not like it would be difficult.

There is no fixing that cuckhole called canada

when I think about seeing friends from high school I'd rather just move to another country than risk running into them at a store desu

with your family though it could be worth the risk, my mom and sister have been hugely helpful with clothes and just in general I lean on them a lot for emotional support

either way good luck to you user

Your mom and sister are as fucked up as you are. They are feeding your illness. Fuck all of you sick fucks.

My mom is super religious and growing up every time I did fem stuff she would always just say shit like "THAT'S NOT NORMAL" and whatever. Was really annoying. She's not so much against it now cause I told her I was gay and that kind of shut her up because she's a government employee and can get fired if they find out she's anti-lgbt.
But my family has all these gigantic family gatherings like every month and they all email eachother and gossip about the family. It's just a nightmare. I'd at minimum need to move away to ensure a certain level of disconnect between the family. I think that's why my cousins moved to the US, just to get away from our families.

just kill me already, quads boy

toronto amirite?

No I'm in Edmonton. It might be nice to go to Toronto but I don't really like big cities

I wish I was normal believe me

that sounds pretty awful user :( it's too bad there's no way to logically explain stuff like this to religious people
my dad was similar and was told second-hand that I was gay and it's like this weird taboo subject we have to pretend isn't a thing, thankfully we've never been close

i wouldn't be surprised if serial killers started removing these annoyances in droves.

When are they going to offer taxpayer funded excess skin removal for fat people who worked hard and lost a ton of weight?

zyklon

Should we nuke Canada or annex it?

>t.Long Islander

your mom is trying to save you. go back to rebbit.

>not wanting a DFC gf

Literally why, OP?

Your method is 50% effective. compare to "family unsupportive, esp. father" which is 90% effective. method 1 has a suicide+murder rate of 13%, method 2 has a suicide+murder rate of 8%.

prove me wrong.

My mom can barely even save herself. She's fucking retarded. She refuses to take estrogen after going through a horrible menopause. She thinks she looks good for her age but she looks like a fucking 70 year old despite being like 50 years old because she refuses to take estrogen cause she thinks all pharmaceuticals are immediately going to make you drop dead.
The one nice thing I have going for me is my dads an alcoholic so he'll at least get an early death and since my mom won't take medications for menopause she'll also get an early death.

hole is a hole.