Why do liberals say that cannabis (weed) cures cancer?

Why do liberals say that cannabis (weed) cures cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponatremia
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
google.com/patents/US6630507
alchimiaweb.com/blogfr/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Mol-Cancer-Ther-2011-Shrivastava-1161-72-Cannabidiol-Induces-Programmed-Cell-Death-in-Breast-Cancer-Cells-by-Coordinating-the-Cross-talk-between-Apoptosis-and-Autophagy.pdf
theroc.us/images/The cannabinoid δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits RAS-MAPK and PI3K-AKT survival signalling and induces BAD-mediated apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/31912222/Cannabinoids_Induce_Apoptosis_of_Pancreatic_Tumor_Cells_via_Endoplasmic_Reticulum_StressOCoRelated_Genes.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1498196914&Signature=jGHYg7xEPVYtrAwW8HCkqAYvBFY=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Cannabinoids_Induce_Apoptosis_of_Pancrea.pdf
cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html
chem.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus/rn/521-35-7
youtube.com/watch?v=fYMCA_Tg_vk
youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It says right in your picture
>Cannabinoids, including THC and cannabidiol promote the re-emergence of apoptosis so that tumors will stop dividing and die
Interestingly, cannabinoid, cannabidiol and apoptosis are not English words according to spell check.

because it does cure cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › NCBI › Literature › PubMed Central (PMC)
it's just a way to promote their recreational use. if they were for the study of it the argument of "it's natural/comes from the ground" would be moot and they'd accept clinical synthetic studies with the THC component taken out - cant get you high

Because scientific studies have shown that it does

Sup Forums seems to be getting increasingly bluepilled ok this subject

an unbiased honest view on weed

>weed is not miraculous
>it does not cure diseases
>it helps with treatment.
>it's not miraculous
>it's not philosophical
>it's not the Jesus of plants
>it's fun and that's it.

should it be legalized? yes, because it's far from being a hard drug and it's almost impossible to overdose over it, you'll sleep before way way before you could do it.

sorry I linked it wrong

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598/

let liberals smoke all the weed they can get their hands on. It's essentially a chemical lobotomy. They won't have the motivation to go vote for Hillary or Bernie Sanders or whoever, and hard-working conservative voters will secure the future of the USA

>almost impossible to overdose
>almost

What did he mean by this?

Cancer cures weed.

Get get cancer and free the world from your worthless existence.

Pretty much spot on, it's mundane

Synthetic cannabinoids have a really high tendency of causing seizures friendo

Maybe you should read about "spice" or watch the documentary (unfortunately by vice) called "spice boys".. those artificial analogues are not nearly as safe as the real thing

it doesn't need to be smoked and i'm talking about lab tests on mice for starters

That if you try to swallow a gallon of liquid cannabinoid extract you will die of drymouth.. in theory

Dude, weed, bro. The scienFuckingtific studies prove it helps defeat cancer cells like a mother. Defeating things, bro. You hyped for the Mayweather fight? Dude's like a little honey badger. Honey badgers will fuck your shit up, bro. I watched a clip on youtube about the honey badger building ladders to reach honey. Jamie, look up honey badger fighting pitbull.

It actually does. A friend of mine made some cannabis oil for his granddad and it completely got rid of his testicular cancer in just a few weeks. Go on jewtube and search for Rick Simpson Running from the cure

they are delusional

I don't think you have a real understanding of cannabinoids.. THCdelta9 is only one psychoactive cannabinoid, many are basically inert, but several others have effects as well. And I don't really understand why you want to neuter that component out either since it has anticancer potential. Cannabinoids, and there are several dozens of different ones, work in concert and sometimes against each other. Studying them individually might be interesting but studying a complex minus one cannabinoid plus a similar one seems.. well, stupid as fuck. Can you explain what your trying to achieve with this illogical idea?

Synthetic cannabinoids

Synthetic cannabinoids have been extensively used as a pharmacological agent, both in vitro and in vivo, to obtain more detailed insight of cannabinoid action, in order to evaluate their potential clinical use. They showed both antineoplastic and protumoral activity, depending on type of agonist, target tissues, route of administration, doses and duration of the treatment [26-27]. Synthetic cannabinoids are classified on the basis of chemical structure of molecules and they are capable of a more selective activation of cannabinoid receptor [28].

it's in this articlebasically they make synthetic versions of natural substances and change the amounts of chemicals in the compound to see which individual chemicals/compounds have the desired effects. Obviously the part that potentially can have a positive effect on cancers isn't the same part that can get you high so the idea is to isolate that specific part

Yeah I'm sure repeated statistical studies, studies on rats, studies on mice, and studies on humans were all imagined by all of us.

Nigga, you high.

Cannibis contains a mild toxin that some types of cancer cells concentrate and poison themselves.

So yes it can kill some cancers. But licorice and a dozen other mild toxins can do exactly the same thing.

>Obviously the part that potentially can have a positive effect on cancers isn't the same part that can get you high so the idea is to isolate that specific part

>Obviously

Maybe to someone who's been indoctrinated by his state run media that cannabis makes you schizophrenic, but unfortunately it looks like the opposite is true

that's not the issue I was talking about, but the part of the compound that does cause adverse effects in some people (mental issues) could be isolated and taken out via the same process and research

>liberals

stop equating the homeopathic greens with actual leftists, please

You can't die from smoking/consuming cannabis, THC doesn't interact with the brain in a way that leads to respiratory or heart failure.

In theory: if you smoke too much of anything too fast, you'll die from asphyxiation

>not philosophical

maybe with your iq

it might be this: hyponatremia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponatremia

yeah but the crap they smoke doesn't cure shit
inb4 a dozen dope head crossboarders from Sup Forums attack me

You don't "cure" cancer. You treat it.

Sure, I'm willing to admit it may serve as a productive treatment, but the whole concept behind curing something that is capable of adapting and evolving to survive despite your "cure" is a bit ignorant.

I think your study is a good idea because it will almost certainly show that such mental issues do not arise from these compounds, and then the UK and Australia can finally shut the fuck up about "marihuana psychosis"

I wonder if there are any celebrities who could tell us how that worked out for them...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827335/

The only relevant passages are fucking twenty year old memes, save for

>May cause anxiety

LOL.. fucking duh

It inhibits the growth and spread of cancer cells. To call it a "cure" is typical media overreaction though.

>it does not cure diseases
you really need to do some research user.
Manuel Guzman is a researcher with a bit of published work that says cannabis DOES cure cancer

are you against a synthetic version that could potentially only target cancer cells/membranes - that would be in pill or injection form and have none of the recreational drug properties?
I mean if that is a feasible option

You would have to smoke your weight in weed in order to die. Good fucking luck mate

Balls of thick oil, derived from boiing down whole plants, cure cancer when sucked on, which does not get you high, cause hallucinations, or induce euphoric feelings.
Joints cause cancer.

It never will be. The operating definition of Rockefeller or patent medicine is to isolate one thing. Cannabis does what it does out of a synergy of four hundred different things.

>if that is a feasible option
if they can synthesise just the parts of the compound that targets cancers, would you be for it?

To a degree.. but we're talking a plant even a fucking idiot can grow which could conceivably treat cancer versus an expensive patented treatment that you need a specific prescription for.

honestly making a smoothie of CBD rich leaves which are intrinsically low in the compounds that get you off is probably almost as effective a cancer treatment as several of the hyper expensive focused drug treatments out there, basically what you're looking for but without pissing away millions to get there. Just dirt, water and a seed.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be useful for society to have a better understanding of cannabinoids, in fact it would, but you seem naive as to who funds this sort if research and what (((their))) ultimate ends are. (Hint, it's money, and it's not fixing the cancer epidemic)

of course it's money, it's money now.
I bet if you have the patience to sift through financial reports of these new marijuana shops in the US, there would be at least subsidiaries of major Pharma co.s financing them to some extent. I think they will patent certain strains (not just the ones said to be good for cancer treatment but also the recreational ones).
My main argument for pharma co.s controlling the industry (it could be gov. pharma, which in my opinion is a safer bet even though less cash would be available for research) is that a self made concoction for the treatment of cancer is not going to have an exact amount of certain chemicals in it (even if its from the same strain/plant), least in pill/vaccine form it could be precise and each dose would be exact

It doesn't but it gets you high as fuck.

Not all weed smokers all liberal. Also it doesn't kill brain cells. It temporarily slows them down but then they speed back up unharmed. I've smoked weed on and off for years. I have quit for months and years and then smoked again. It doesn't effect me in a negative way.

You mean like Tommy Chong who is still alive due to CBD drops?

Because they're stupid. Look at the Maritimes. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland have the three highest rates of cancer in Canada. They also happen to be in the top five for weed consumption.

Weed is a nice alternative to alcohol, and it does have some medical applications, but it isn't the cure-all for all things cancer.

*Sigh*

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

based nazi larper

>implying thc doesn't play a role in medicinal benefits
>implying there aren't hundreds if not thousands of unidentified (published) constituents produced also in the plant
>what is chemotype in reference to Cannabis Sp.

>"Nazi" linking to Jewish research

Really makes you think.

>Jewish research

What makes you think that? Of all the jewish corruption that is blatantly out there, I somehow doubt "Weed is actually super secretly good for you an cures cancer" is part of it.

Hemp is legal you fucking retard.

>Weed is actually super secretly good for you an cures cance

See Jew funded research delivers Jewish agenda driven results. The war on Hemp is a large part of why Weed is so hard to be recognized as the medicine it is.

And I'm not talking about smoking. Smoking ANYTHING is bad for a human body. Cannabis comes in many different forms my friend.

Hemp is legal retard.

from a developmental perspective, marijuana ruined my teenage years

Learn to Google.

See

No, not in most states. Or at the Federal level.

That picture literally says hemp is legal is 13 states. It's also legal in Europe.

Not sounding like a very convincing argument for your conspiracy theory.

because niggers love weed

Try harder.

Wow. A picture saying "weed is good" for various reasons with no sources given. Fucking genius. Never seen one of those before.

>google.com/patents/US6630507
>The United States Of America As Represented By The Department Of Health And Human Services

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
US 6630507 B1
ABSTRACT
Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3.

All these blue pilled weed smoking fucks. Of course smoking marijuana doesn't cure cancer. Cancer can't be, "cured". Cancer is when the telomeres don't shorten in a cluster of cells creating a tumor that destroys muscle tissue. The only way we are able to inhibit it's growth is by killing the cells so they can't replicate, which in turn kills healthy human cells. How the hell can THC, a substance that only messes with neurological transmitters in your brain get rid of tumors.

alchimiaweb.com/blogfr/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Mol-Cancer-Ther-2011-Shrivastava-1161-72-Cannabidiol-Induces-Programmed-Cell-Death-in-Breast-Cancer-Cells-by-Coordinating-the-Cross-talk-between-Apoptosis-and-Autophagy.pdf

theroc.us/images/The cannabinoid δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits RAS-MAPK and PI3K-AKT survival signalling and induces BAD-mediated apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells.pdf

s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/31912222/Cannabinoids_Induce_Apoptosis_of_Pancreatic_Tumor_Cells_via_Endoplasmic_Reticulum_StressOCoRelated_Genes.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1498196914&Signature=jGHYg7xEPVYtrAwW8HCkqAYvBFY=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Cannabinoids_Induce_Apoptosis_of_Pancrea.pdf

The same way it goes in to your tits, colon and pancreas to kill the tumor

dudelmao., weed has what telomeres crave.

Take a 16oz suppository of pure thc extracted concentrate and see if you wake up

why is anyone putting a pound of anything up their ass in the first place leaf?

Some chemicals in it do have anti-cancer properties, but you'd need to take a direct dose of them way more concentrated than you could ever smoke for it to be effective.

Also smoking by burning the plant creates more carcinogens, so you're more likely to GET cancer than lose it by smoking weed.

I run a lab in the industry. They've also invented words such as "decarboxylate" and "cannabinol", which you will find nowhere outside the "dudeweedlmao" scientific vocabulary.

It's how you cure cancer with weed

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

"While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease.

Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

according to who?

>cannabinol
You must work in a shitty lab m8

chem.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus/rn/521-35-7

Substance Name: Cannabinol [INN:BAN]
RN: 521-35-7
UNII: 7UYP6MC9GH
InChIKey: VBGLYOIFKLUMQG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
Note

A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L.

Molecular Formula

C21-H26-O2

Molecular Weight

I never advocated that people stop seeing the doctor and just weed lmao all day to cure their cancer.

I linked studies that prove the point in the picture. I am certain specialized delivery vehicles are used to deliver an extremely concentrated form of THC or CBD to the tumor in a controlled medical setting....not on the la-z-boy watching Maury

I fully respect the information on cancer.org but they will always advocate the tried and true method and that is still chemo and shit. More studies must be done on THC/CBD however as the research we have so far is promising but not conclusive

>decarboxylation
Decarboxylation is a chemical reaction that removes a carboxyl group and releases carbon dioxide (CO2). Usually, decarboxylation refers to a reaction of carboxylic acids, removing a carbon atom from a carbon chain. The reverse process, which is the first chemical step in photosynthesis, is called carboxylation, the addition of CO2 to a compound. Enzymes that catalyze decarboxylations are called decarboxylases or, the more formal term, carboxy-lyases (EC number 4.1.1).

Shill Spotter™ strikes again!

i really want to make cbd oil.

Look at this comfy video.
youtube.com/watch?v=fYMCA_Tg_vk

look at this video. guy says it cures cancer and he makes a shitload of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y

You're in Canada, you can buy that stuff for like $30 per gram from any cannabis shop

Could you at least post a cat when you *sigh* to make us think you are being ironic or something.

read up on the studies and stop pussying behind the fucking flag systems, mussolini

All the pharma shills in this thread....of the 2 industries, who has more money, and which of the 2 industries is the Jew most likely to be involved with....anti-marijuana shills are true Jews

incorrect, faggot

The reason marijuana is illegal is because of greedy jews. The hemp plant is really cheap and easy to grow and can be used as a material for many different things, meaning a lot of different things would be cheaper, (((companies))) don't want that. Hemp seeds are really beneficial for the treatment of various diseases because of the oil that they contain, (((big pharma))) don't want that.

Now, smoking weed, just like smoking anything isn't good for your health. Stoners are some of the most annoying and degenerate people on this planet because the only thing they know and the only thing that they can talk about is weed.

The hemp plant really is what you would call a "miracle plant", it's just a shame that people only use it for degenerate reasons when it has so many others.

real shit

top fucking kek

People always be making excuses to not feel degenerate when using drugs.

Weed is not addictive, you can't overdose and you won't start seeing leprechauns. That's why it's considered a soft-drug
The problem is that it makes you feel good without actually accomplishing anything. That's why hippy liberals want it.

It's a medicine and should only be used only when a doctor prescribes it.

>strawman

Yes, this is what you guys do. You pretend that people en masse think it's a weed cure, rather than a small percentage of retarded teenage stoners. You also think they're all liberals...

>just feel degenerate already damnit

I've made regular Cannabis Oil. You basically start with "green dragon" then evaporate the alcohol off until you are left with just the tar-like residue. It will get you fucked up pretty good. I mailed my buddy some last year and he didn't have any effect from it until he ate something strangely enough. He claims he was absolutely fucked up for about 16 hours; including going to sleep and waking up high. My girlfriend tried it and ended up having a horrible panic attack where I had to take her the emergency room. I knew what was happening but her own reaction being someone who hadn't smoked much in the past was scary as fuck. She felt like she was having a seizure and was frankly absolutely fucked. I wouldn't recommend it to someone like her after that little experience.

It was great for me though. A cup of green tea maybe a little milk for something soluble for the cannibinoids to dissolve into and about 30 minutes later it would start coming on.

I'd imagine that it would work the same as the CBD oil just with the effects of the THC intact.

I disagree overall. While I tend to only use Alcohol in moderation and Marijuana occasionally you should be able to smoke weed all you want.

If you end up being a homeless piece of shit because of your weed habit (Which I honestly haven't seen firsthand) thats your perogative.