Why are you a Nazi user?

why are you a Nazi user?
> I'm not a communist or syndicalist. but I am an anarchist.

Because leftist totalitarians ain't shit but jews and tricks

Serious question, who will enforce an anarchist system of government and economics?

I'm not, I'm a communist

No one that's kinda the point if people do like the new world we've made for them then they can create their own Government . in other words anarchism is strictly voluntary.

also The idea of a system of Government in un-anarchistic

But so are right totalitarians Hitler and He friends were funded and supported by the Rothschilds.

*His.

Then it's doomed to fail, anarchism is only a description of a transitional period between what ever government/group/body of people start enforcing their collective will upon the land that they are able to effectively control, a meme ideology for edgy teens and useful idiots for communists.

If you were a real Anarchist, you were a "Nadsi" as well, as both mutually complete each other.

So you are just another Antifag commie waving flag thinking that makes you "Anarchist"

You have no clue what real Anarchism is, kiddo, you just shout and babble what the jews tell you, like all the rest of societies idiots.

> I'm not a communist or syndicalist. but I am an anarchist.

Who are you quoting. Why ancom and not ancap?

Anarchism is the most retarded idea ever existed. Who judge? Who decide?
Even the baboons have some notion of hierarchy.
People killing each other in a nationless world. Humm sounds like Africa

Adolf Hitler, for example, was a real anarchist. The nazi theme was just a useful coy to lull the masses.

It does not matter which extremism spectrum you serve, as long as you are the one serving

Anarchists have only one goal, absolute power.

They are the grand daddy of everything from Communism, Zionism, Nazism back down to "Democracy".

Your whole dogma is fubar, it's only about power , and nothing else.

You... you are just useful idiots in the game

I support capitalism But i don't support ancaps ideal of operating within the laws of the state ands regulations aswell as voting

they will server you whatever shit platter you swallow, and you will do so with joy

enjoy being stupid

well personally i support a temporary co-operative group that judges & decides various things.

I despise communism Taking from One person's hard work and Giving to someone who is Just a leech? no thanks.

also, anarchism isn't nationless just government less. The United States would just be the independent states.

Please do research maybe You'll like what you find.

>Antifag
Antifa don't support free markets so i don't support them the closest id be to on the pol, spectrum would be an Agorist.

i'VE NEVER WANTED TO FUCK A DOG THIS MUCH. shit!!!!

Also, i support private property rights of people and i dont think hate speech should be ban.

My spek.

confirmed not commie
what do you think of an-cap?

I agree with most of the stuff they support But its when they think that they can change things from within the state by voting and not revolting in some way than for me it gets Rocky.

bump