Tell me, amuricans

Tell me, amuricans,
What is the most racist place in US you've been or heard of?

Alabama.

I've heard Detroit is pretty racist. Like 90% black, and that it's unsafe to go outside at night as a white person.

Chicago MADE me racist.

great now we know where to drop the nukes when we take over the WH

pic related just made me realize something... "free racemixing" in the USA is unintentionally creating a super-race of white people. Whites who are naturally "less racist" are more likely to race-mix and end up with a brown(ish) child. White who are naturally "racist as fuck" will probably only produce more white, super-racist children. Rince and repeat for a dozen generations, and all "purebred whites" left in the USA will be naturally racist-as-fuck

my house.

"i painted my PC black so it would run faster, but instead it stopped working"

Evergreen College

In terms of white people hating minorities? Boston even though they're lefties they all hate Black people.

Honolulu you won't get attacked, but they really hate White Americans especially ones from the mainland.

You already had it nigger, blew your chances by focusing yourself on giving rights to gays and trannies.

Washington.

I grew up in rural Virginia.

We had "nigger foot towers" where slave owners would hang feet of blacks who tried to escape as a warning to others.

I legitimately have no problem with interracial couples but why the FUCK are all the pictures used in the media and advertisements have guys that literally look like they have down syndrome?

You're trying to tell me that woman ended up with that guy because of his personality?

I mean, if there anything similar to sundown towns?
places, that nigs prefer to avoid

>I legitimately have no problem with interracial couples
>nazi flag
kys faggot

Probably the neighborhood I grew up in Alabama.

> Be a little kid
> Start playing with boy in neighborhood
> go to his house and he shows me his dog that his mom taught to do a trick
> He asks the dog "would you rather be a nigger or would you rather be dead?" and then dog falls down
Also
> years later a black family moves into the neighborhood
> Their house keeps getting vandalized, later some people burned a cross in their yard
> Police never figure out who it was (they probably weren't even trying hard)
> Black family moves out
> Supposedly KKK would hold meetings in the woods near our neighborhood
> My uncle who lived in the neighborhood had a KKK membership card

Miami

This is true. You can't be in most Detroit neighborhoods in the daytime if you are white without asking to get shot.

Also Alabama is extremely racist.

CHECKKKED

Rural South and Midwest.

Just find a large concentration of Democrats. Those guys are loony. The fucking force blacks into cities, and give them just enough money to scrape by with their lives so they can get votes. It's fucking insane!

Idaho here.

Those KKK southern fags don't have shit on us.

Ask ANYONE in American to name the 1st thing that comes to mind about Idaho (besides potatoes) and you'll hear: "White Nationalists"

Come home, White Man.

chinatown

My white in-laws house. It feels like that movie Get out. And I am not even black.

Wow, sounds like decent place
What is the name of your neigborhood, btw?

Literally a black version of Ricky.

Hawaii. They hate blacks more than haoles.

Coontown

My cuckshed.

>muh masterrace

you're just as bad as WE WUZ

Of course you don't you commie fuck.

Back to leftypol

Small Texas towns are a no-go for minorities. Half of Detroit or Chicago for whites. Considering you're in Europe and asking this question, I'd say visit Dearborn, MI if you're looking for an American vacation spot.

I've traveled very extensively up and down the east coast. Lived in 6 major cities over the last 5 years.

I lived in Baltimore during the 2015 Freddie Grey riots and the beginning of BLM and I can say honestly, living in Philadelphia right now has been worse.

Last October, we had 4 unrelated gun murders in 1 hour. Just in my neighborhood alone. about 30 mins ago I went to the corner store and of about 40 people there, I was the only non-black. And 30 of the 40 were loitering out front.

Probably once a month I have someone shout some kind of slur at me while I'm walking, or throw a bottle at me or something. Sucks here if you don't have money.

>Honolulu you won't get attacked, but they really hate White Americans especially ones from the mainland

Do they hate all whites or just Americans?

>> Be a little kid
>> Start playing with boy in neighborhood
>> go to his house and he shows me his dog that his mom taught to do a trick
>> He asks the dog "would you rather be a nigger or would you rather be dead?" and then dog falls down

That's a good'un, Satan.

Underrated

Detroit

Any college or university

gr8 b8

Zimbabwe, considering they want to deport all the white farmers whose produce feed their nigger asses.

I know a lot of people have said this, but Detroit is a fucking nightmare. we need some fucking Todesschwadronen down there quick, any white man is at danger of getting shot half the time.

I haven't spent much time in the southeast, so this is probably small time, but Palestine, TX is probably the most racist place I've been. 1000% whites and confederate flags on everything, which is odd for texas. Did a swamp boat tour, was pretty dope.

That's an actual couple doe

San Fransisco is easily the most racist place I have been. Everyone is a rich liberal elitsts but don't let that fool you. This fucks would genocide every non-white/asian if they could.

live there and double if virgina

I was born a few towns from there

It's racist alright, but it's no different from any other town in that part of the state. East Texas is really pretty fucking racist in some parts